Really anoyed with myself, missed a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Well, as yet I havnt plucled up the courage to buy some nappies/diapers, so i decided that Id take one of my brothers (he's a toddler) , i know it wouldn't fit or anything, but just to get the feel of it, you know. So, after weeks I finally plucked up the courage to do this, and then...found out he'd stopped wearing them that week and the supplies had run out! great! :wallbash: So, really annoyed with myself at a missed chance..so untill I decide I'm ready to buy some ive just go to wait. Sorry, just a moan.

Role
Diaper Lover
It was a loss, but now, you won't get caught with that, and will experience adults and their superior epicness.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
It's sad that so many struggle with buying diapers.. :(

I wish you'd get the courage to do it, it really isn't that bad. The cashiers really don't care.. in my experience they hardly even pay attention to what your buying at all. Just think about how good you'll feel after you do it! Trust me, it is totally worth it! :biggrin:

So, as Rob Schneider says: "You can do it!"

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
To bad that it didnt work out, hopefully you have another chance soon. I must agree though, cashiers dont care.

WhiteWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Other, Private
Well i think you should go and buy diapers instead, tried taking from my brother as you did and trust me, its nothing like the real thing, also if you live close to a store that sells diapers just stuff in a closed bag or something.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, sorry to hear about that, but don't get caught up in beating your self up over it. Whats done is done, so the best thing you can do in simply move on. Hey this gives you more excuse to go out and buy diapers. Plus now you can get ones that will actually fit you right. I'm 17 now and i've been real thin my whole life and still only have a 30" waist at 5'8", but I haven't been able to fit into tape on (non-pullup) baby/toddler diapers since I was 14-15 so I doubt you would have really been able to fit into your brothers diapers anyway. LIke everybody else has said, its really not a big deal and cashiers don't really care what your buying, they're only worried about getting people through as fast and friendly as possible. I still remember my first time buying, I was scared as hell too, but I did it and you can too. For your first time I would recomend something like goodnights or if your a little more on the big side, then you might wanna actually try adult diapers.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I know how you feel right now. Stupid, angry, frustrated, and wishing you could go back in time and alert yourself.

A few weeks ago, this hot girl I know that I'm pretty sure likes me (I hope) asked me if I was going to the dance Friday. I was like "what? Since when was there a dance?" and she was like "yeah it will be awesome! Think you might be going?" and I was like "nope..." STUPID!!! I didnt realize she was asking me out till the next day...

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Wow, that sucks! No offense, but I can't see how you didn't notice your brother was finishing potty training though. Still, don't worry, you'll get another chance to wear diapers... eventually anyway.

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Wow, that sucks! No offense, but I can't see how you didn't notice your brother was finishing potty training though. Still, don't worry, you'll get another chance to wear diapers... eventually anyway.
Lol, yer. He had finished using them for a while, but was wearing them at night, and then step mum was like, 'we've run out so this is the week'.

Thanks everyone for your replies..one day hopefully it will happen

Last edited by a moderator:

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
It will happen. Even if it takes a while. Worst case scenario.... it won't be until years from now after you've moved out... but it will still happen eventually.

D

Deleted member 989

Are you really so detached from your family that you had no idea that your own baby brother had been potty trained?

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
okay... Plan: when your brother is asleep, pour water in his bed. But only if you want to, because remember, that's REALLY mean. Then if you are lucky he will be back in diapers for a while. *Dont do this if you love your brother* (you get the idea)

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
okay... Plan: when your brother is asleep, pour water in his bed. But only if you want to, because remember, that's REALLY mean. Then if you are lucky he will be back in diapers for a while. *Dont do this if you love your brother* (you get the idea)
It would be better to put his hand in warm water...If you pour it, there won't be a smell

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
It would be better to put his hand in warm water...If you pour it, there won't be a smell
Simple solution to that problem: Pee in a glass, then pour it into his bed!

Better solution that does not make your parents angry and your brother sad: Buy your own diapers! Don't abuse your brother and your parents for your own pleasure - that's really wrong!

Peachy

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
Simple solution to that problem: Pee in a glass, then pour it into his bed!

Better solution that does not make your parents angry and your brother sad: Buy your own diapers! Don't abuse your brother and your parents for your own pleasure - that's really wrong!

Peachy
Exactly...Doing that to your brother is the worst advice ever...It's cruel and self-ish.

But ya, one day you just have to walk into a store and tell yourself you can do it. There are lots of little tricks you can try. I always put on music when I was walking in my first few times. Try to go to a store you know noone you know works at or is as likely to be at. Maybe go when they're closing, or better yet, when they first open, so you have very few people in there, if any, and can do what you came for. Don't overthink things. Just walk in, and head straight for the diaper aisle. Don't hesitate or walk by it to peer in and then make a mad dash throguh the aisle just picking up whatever you grab. It's easyer to not look suspiciuos when you're calm and collected...And people are less likely to think they're for you. And from my own experience, the hardest part is getting to the diaper aisle without giving up. Once you're there, quickly look for what you came for, grab a size that fits, and walk straight to the shortest line (or one of those 8 or 16 people expedited checkouts). That way you're out faster. When you go first, try to have an idea of what you want before going in. Don't randomly just walk in and expect them to pick themselves. LOL. :p It's easier if you know exactly what you came for. (for example, if you came for goodnites like someone said, you won't be standing in the aisle forever trying to choose what diaper you are getting, just the size of the diapers). Anyway hope that helps. And go buy some diapers! (That's an order ;))

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
No, i wouldn't ever do that to my brother... and yer, ill just have to wait till I can buy some myself. thanks guys :smile1:

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It's sad that so many struggle with buying diapers.. :(

I wish you'd get the courage to do it, it really isn't that bad. The cashiers really don't care.. in my experience they hardly even pay attention to what your buying at all. Just think about how good you'll feel after you do it! Trust me, it is totally worth it! :biggrin:

So, as Rob Schneider says: "You can do it!"
Most of the time they don't care. But on occasion you get the ones that be extra special nice to you because they think you can't hold your liquids. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.