Realizing things

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just felt like making this topic to explain a few things some of you may or may not know about me.

So the obvious things are that like all of us here I like diapers, but not because I have any kind of a physical need; its more along the lines that I realized (long ago, at least relative to my age) that I just like diapers.

and of course like most if not all of us somewhere along the line I did have the thoughts that "this isnt normal" ; "maybe I shouldn't like diapers" , and of course the Binge and Purge cycles.

But somewhere along the lines I started to realize things, 1st I started to realize I wasnt on a very good path and I needed to change things, but that was about the mental health problems I was having and eventually accepting that I needed to come to terms with my problems, actually deal with them (instead of just chasing a good feeling through Self Harm) and come out the other side better off.

So I dealt with my problems, got better, and eventually realized that Diapers (at least having some and enjoying them occasionally) are something I need in the mental sense to at least make a good attempt at trying to stay stable and healthy and since I have accepted this I am much better off.

I know it is in no way "normal" ; but I have long been over such a concept and most people in my life that have come to find out I like diapers (which is a pretty small amount of people as it's a small part of my family and 1 friend) do not seem to care at all even if they dont understand and it is not like I would try to get strangers to notice I'm wearing a diaper in public (the times I do decide to wear and use a diaper outside of my house) to see how they react; I find that is something that could make our whole community look bad as it is just in bad taste and some people out there are just the right (or wrong) kind of idiot that will try to ruin someone's life (literally if possible) if they find out something about that someone that they dont like.

If I ever allowed someone into my life and they found out I liked diapers and chose to reject me because of that? Well that is clearly someone I dont need in my life anyways.

So long story short, there is no reason any of us have to change or alter details about ourselves to try and please "the haters" or even someone that just dislikes that we like diapers; especially if this is someone we dont have to deal with in the first place.

It is Much healthier to just accept the things about yourself that you cant change, try to work on and improve the things that you can, and remember if someone doesn't like things about you and doesn't support you no matter what, well you probably dont need them anyways.

Embrace what makes you you and do thing that are good for you and discard the bad (whether it is a bad habit, someone that effects you negatively, etc) ; enjoying diapers isnt a problem, what is a problem is the people that try to tell us it is a problem and wont allow us to be ourselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: perlFerret, Sgdlboy, PapaBear001 and 6 others
As someone who has struggled with this time and time after again, I wholeheartedly agree. Sometimes I still struggle with acceptance of myself and my dreams can turn very dark sometimes related to abdl.

Reactions: PapaBear001
TacoGhost said:
As someone who has struggled with this time and time after again, I wholeheartedly agree. Sometimes I still struggle with acceptance of myself and my dreams can turn very dark sometimes related to abdl.

My biggest problem is if my mental health turns to ruin, and a number of things can put me there; but the biggest for a while was being extremely overworked and extremely underpaid and unappreciated; I find that I am in a healthier state of mind now with a better job (paid much better and actually appreciated, though sometimes it can be a hard job) and enjoying my diapers and hobbies (my most time consuming hobbies are watching TV Shows, movies, Anime, and playing Video Games, but I also collect stuff)

Reactions: TacoGhost
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back