Not open for further replies.

tewks7979

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
His pole is for the real parents in life.

Fyi i have 3 real children (my blood). None of them know bout my diapers as of yet. To me still too young to understand in my book. Huggles

My wife and I have three grown children and five grandchildren. We had two thirds over at the house this past weekend.

I'll match Dogboy with 3 grown children and 5 grandkids (the oldest is entering his second year of college).

Should be changed from "Real blood child/children" to "Real blood/adopted child/children"

I have two real-life/blood children, ages 8 and 11. They could not be more clueless about my diaper hobby, though, and it's going to stay that way if at all possible!

I have a 7 yr old. Clueless as well. And I agree it will stay that way.

Tyger said:
Should be changed from "Real blood child/children" to "Real blood/adopted child/children"

I'd think it better to remove any distinction. I don't see how blood relation or adoption are a relevant difference for parenting in this case.

Trevor said:
I'd think it better to remove any distinction. I don't see how blood relation or adoption are a relevant difference for parenting in this case.

I agree.

Trevor said:

Yeah,i just figured since half of the distinction was made. But yes, neither really need to be there.

I am so sorry i completely forgot bout parents who have adopted children. I really apologize

It is so nice to see people who are ABs and parents. I have two girls 5 and 7. Love them to death. They don't know about my diapers. They do know I sleep with a pacifier. Which is odd because neither of our kids had pacifiers growing up. But again glad to see all this. Once again, this site helps me feel a little more normal.

Sent from my SGP771 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back