Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
This won't be graphic, so don't worry.
Last night, I was laying back on the couch watching TV, when I suddenly got the urge to break wind. I was by myself, so I did, and I didn't feel even the slightest urge to poop, nor did I force it, I just farted. It felt completely normal, and I honestly didn't feel anything unusual about it.
But perhaps ten seconds later, I realised that I felt a certain warm, wet feeling around my bum. I was wearing black satin boxer shorts, and I reached under and rubbed them, and was stunned to discover a wet patch!
I quickly got up and went to the toilet, where I discovered a wet spot the size of an ashtray on the back of my shorts. Wiping myself, I discovered that my bottom was very wet indeed.
I had the runs, and sitting on the toilet, I pushed, and it came out like almost pure water.
Oh no! I'd had an accident! A real one! And I'd pooped my pants!
I had to think fast. My family had all seen my walking around in just my boxers, and would wonder why I'd changed them. But I remembered I had a second pair almost identical.

That's where my little mode kicked in. From then on, It was just like I was a kid again, and I was trying to hide the evidence of my wet pants. It had happened a few times as a kid, wet, not messy, but the mindset was identical. I had to clean myself up, get changed, and check for damage, and hide my pants without anybody working out what I'd done.

I wiped myself clean as best I possibly could, washed my hands, and hid my soiled pants underneath some laundry in the bathroom. I found my clean matching pants and put them on.
Then, I went back to look at the couch, (tan suede) and to my horror found two small wet spots about half inch across each. I wet some paper towels, and vigorously wiped them off. Thankfully it's an old couch, and the dogs sleep on it as well, so it's already got a few stains on it.

I told my wife I'd spilled my wine on it, and was cleaning it up.

After that, I announced that I wanted a shower, so I went back, scrubbed my dirty ones, and hid them in my wardrobe before having a shower.

The entire time I was in "little mode," running around furtively like a nervous little boy trying to hide what he'd done.

The entire experience was rather nerve racking, but it was an intensely regressive one at the same time.

Kaliborio

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I can relate, in a way.

I've had increasing messing difficulty lately and, while I never had a particularly strong little side, it has kicked in heavily. Even when I'm not messy, I feel a lot littler than I did before it started.

Status
Not open for further replies.