Real Close to Being Caught...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abenalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I usually wait until the wife leaves for work before slipping into my favorite Abena pull up diaper for the morning. Every now and again I feel daring and sneak into a diaper before she leaves for work. Sometimes as much as a half hour before she leaves. I will even get a bit more daring and on occasion will pee just a little bit into the diaper before she is off to work.
So today I was in a diaper about 15 minutes before she was ready to leave. She came over to me as she was leaving and let me know that my fly was open She playfully slipped her finger through the zipper to tickle my underwear as she made the comment. Turned out she tickled the exterior of my Abena Abriflex pull up! Thank goodness for the cloth-like exterior cover. She never said a work and proceeded out the door.
Thought I was gonna need CPR for a moment there. Whew.... That was enough excitement for one morning. The Abena did get used for all its intended purposes before I changed out of it later this morning.

Last edited:
Abenalover said:
Thank goodness for the cloth-like exterior cover.

That may be the first time an AB/DL has ever uttered those words here.

Hmm, so your wife doesn't know about your secret? Do you think she would react negatively if you told her?

Cloud said:

Hmm, so your wife doesn't know about your secret? Do you think she would react negatively if you told her?

I wonder the same thing if the wife knows of his fetish.

Cloud said:

Not exactly the first. I know ABDLs personally who prefer such abominations... I mean products. We all like what we like. I can't really fault it even if it makes little to no sense me personally.

Last edited:
The wife definitely does not know about my diaper fetish. I am quite sure things would not go well if I were to tell here or she were to find out. The good news is that while I am retired, she still works 5 days a week. So I have plenty of time to enjoy my diapers and safely hide the fetish before she comes home from work.

Last edited:
Abenalover said:
The wife definitely does not know about my diaper fetish. I am quite things would not go well if I were to tell here or she were to find out. The good news is that while I am retired, she still works 5 days a week. So I have plenty of time to enjoy my diapers and safely hide the fetish before she comes home from work.

When we moved to Lynchburg, I had Fridays off while my wife had to work, so Friday was my diaper wearing day until I finally told her. That came after she retired.

dogboy said:
When we moved to Lynchburg, I had Fridays off while my wife had to work, so Friday was my diaper wearing day until I finally told her. That came after she retired.

So how did she react when you told her...?

Abenalover said:
So how did she react when you told her...?

She reacted well. She had discovered a diaper order I made on Amazon so I had to explain, which was lengthy, to say the least. To be fair, she's diabetic and I've saved her life many times when she's gone low blood sugar. For 6 years I did wound care on an infected foot and along with some very good doctors, helped safe her foot. She lost her other foot from the knee down, and I've helped her cope with that both physically and emotionally. We make a good pair, so that may explain why she would be so accepting.

my wife knows and is good with it she don't participate but I can not figure out how someone would be able to hide it from there spouse I know if I hid them she would find them while she was cleaning or something eventually

Trevor said:
Not exactly the first. I know ABDLs personally who prefer such abominations... I mean products. We all like what we like. I can't really fault it even if it makes no little sense me personally.

I actually used to like cloth backed better. Granted this was before I tried any sort of premium diapers. I also liked pull ups better. Then once I tried Bambino ... that was it. Changed my whole perspective lol.

Trevor said:
Not exactly the first. I know ABDLs personally who prefer such abominations... I mean products. We all like what we like. I can't really fault it even if it makes little to no sense me personally.

Agreed! Cloth-backed diapers are still diapers.. I guess. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back