Real accident today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeyinundie

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I decided to take a long drive today and diapered up in a Tena overnighter. I normally don't diaper up when out but due to some recent medical issues, it's been required if I don't know where the closest facilities are. Well my drive took me about 60 miles from home. I had eaten some Chinese food and like normal had to use the restroom immediately afterwards. I got back on the road and was heading home when traffic came to a complete stop. It didn't take long to realize that their had been an accident on the highway. What's terrible about some of the back roads in the high country of Arizona is, if there is an accident, you can be sitting for hour's. As we started creeping along after close to 2 hours, my stomach started churning, it got worse and worse. I knew if this traffic didn't get moving along soon I wouldn't make it. Long story short, I didn't make it, but before I knew what was going to happen, I grabbed a towel from my back seat and managed to get It underneath me as I knew this wouldn't be pretty. I held it for as long as I could until whoosh, I was pouring mush out my bottom. It was another hour and a half before I got home. Thank god I put that towel beneath me, let's just say it was a complete mess. I prefer never to soil my diapers this way, but was happy I had made the decision to diaper up before leaving.
This has been happening for close to 6 months now and my Dr's appointment isn't until June 7th. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sorry you had an issue, I would recommend upgrading your diaper to a Dry 24/7 or an other premium plastic backed diaper, also plastic pants over the diaper.

my combo is
dry 24/7
underware over the diaper
plastic pants
and now a onesie

this combo has saved me a few times.

i also have a seat protector as a just incase on rhe drivers side

Rob, thanks for the advice. I do often wear plastic pants over the diapers, but sometimes it just gets so uncomfortable and hot. I always wear underwear over my diapers, sometimes training pants too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back