Ready to start stocking diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandenDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ok so I know this is probably a common repeat question but I need opions on a overall good diaper! I want one that can hold and not leak so probably needs the leak cuff guards cuze I am on the heavier side of wetting especially at night. I have tried depends, tranquility atn's, abena abri-form, chushies, goodnites, pampers, tena, wellness briefs, northshore diapers, generic store diapers. I just want that one diaper I know that will end up being my favorite I haven't really found it lol weather it doesn't fit right, hold enough, or what. So do you have any opions? I also don't want to spend $35 for 10 diapers. And I like the cloth backed diapers. I normally wear ever day and night except at work I figured my body needs a break for a little hehe

BrandenDL4ever said:
I want one that can hold and not leak so probably needs the leak cuff guards cuze I am on the heavier side of wetting especially at night.

I don't have any personal experience with anything but store bought, but I've heard cloth diapers and plastic pants are really good for nighttime/at home use. That could cut down the cost quite a bit.

Ok so I did some browsing online and I actually came across Abena delta-form m3 which is like the abri-form but cheaper and actually thicker and the absorbing area is actually bigger also. So I bought a case of them there's like 15 in a package and you get 4 packages in a case. I found it funny how they will take the original box they come in and turn it inside out and retape it before they ship to your house I guess that's part of the discreet shipping.

BrandenDL4ever said:
I found it funny how they will take the original box they come in and turn it inside out and retape it before they ship to your house I guess that's part of the discreet shipping.

That's what we AB/DLs prefer!

Order a bunch of samples. Some places will send them on request (like NSC) others will charge a nominal amount. Some of the the companies already have sample packs of a bunch of different brands. THen you have the job of testing them all and finding out what you really want!

As for me I have two classes of diaper. The first class is my heavy wear class. Worn under loser clothes or at home by itself....either: Abena L4, the Northshore Care Supreme (plastic), or the Comfidry(aka DRY247). I order which ever one is cheapest factoring in shipping at the time of order.

The other class is the Attends breathable extra absorbant. These are my, under normal clothes briefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back