Status
Not open for further replies.

Uggu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Private
So... I was gonna try and give up on diapers but Pampers came up with new cute designs. Today I was home alone. I went to Walgreen's to see if they had the new designs of Cruiser's and Baby Dry on Jumbo. They did. Each one was 12.99 but the lady said that if I sign up for balance rewards with just my Phone and Name, I'll be saving around $8 so I did I thought I was gonna pay close to $30 but I actually paid $17.98 for 39 diapers!!! 21 Baby Dry S6 and 18 Cruisers S6. Wow, I'm Happy! Anyways just lettings you guys know. For the people that like to use baby diapers. I was going to upload a pic but I'm not sure how via phone. Oh she also said that whenever I come back to just give them my number to save. They're making it harder for me to give this up!

dprlover90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I would read the terms of this discount before giving my number away...

Doctorwalrus

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
:D that sounds awesome

I love pampers, I wish I could buy some :(

- - - Updated - - -

Where did you find out about the new designs?

Last edited:

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I would read the terms of this discount before giving my number away...

It's just a rewards program; a lot of retail outlets have them. The phone numbers only serve to help the member look up their account; the store will only look up your account by phone number at your convenience if you come to them with a customer service issue, or if you forget your rewards card they can look up your membership by phone number and put it on your transaction anyway.

Uggu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Private
It's just a rewards program; a lot of retail outlets have them. The phone numbers only serve to help the member look up their account; the store will only look up your account by phone number at your convenience if you come to them with a customer service issue, or if you forget your rewards card they can look up your membership by phone number and put it on your transaction anyway.
Thanks for explaining.

- - - Updated - - -

I love pampers, I wish I could buy some :(

- - - Updated - - -

Where did you find out about the new designs?
Here. They've been out for weeks but since I haven't seen them they're new to me. :) I haven't been here in the longest. Why can't you buy some?

Uggu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Private
I walked. It was like around 1.5 miles away. I went early so I wont see anybody I knew. What a rush. :) I haven't been able to use them because I haven't been alone. Arghh I can't wait! They looked thinner but that's because they're straight from the bag. I really do like the new designs but the Pampers smell is way too subtle. That's the only thing I didn't like. You have to put the diaper close to your nose to smell the Pampers scent we all love. I don't think you'll be able to smell it even if all you have on is the diaper. :/

ptarmigan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I've never worn any but something that's kept me from purchasing them in particular is that wouldn't they be really tight around there? I mean I'm kind of sensitive in terms of tactile things, so if it's too tight that would drive me crazy and I would have felt like I wasted my money... Just a random question.

I hate how they're as cute as a button and yet I'm too scared to try a few! aaa

Uggu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Private
They're are snug on me but I like it or else I'll forget I have them on. I can move around and sleep in them without a problem. They feel even better when wet. I'm not sure how they would fit you but you can order samples from ebay. They'll send you some samples in a discreet package. Make sure to read the items description. :)

Uggu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Private
They are! They have more sap so it's so squishy and can take two of my wettings. They swell really good. The fasteners (it's that how you spell it?) are stronger than the previous baby dry and stronger than cruisers. The design is cutter.

The Cruisers has thinner and weaker fasteners. less sap :/ but somehow can take 3 wettings! And the design is way cutter.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and forgot to add that the new Baby Dry has padding on the back not all the way up but yeah

james789

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I love the Pampers size 7 that I bought a few weeks ago. I was extremely surprised they 'fit' me with no modifications. They feel really nice when wet compared to Goodnites and I love the smell too!

Uggu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Private
I love them too. I bought some online a while ago since they are hard to find at the stores. I still have 3 left, I don't want to use them since I don't think I'll order online because I don't think I'll be alone when they get delivered. I had too settle for size 6 but hey at least they have Dry max. If you love the feel of Cruisers you should really try the Baby Dry. They have more sap so they feel squishy er and the fasteners are stronger than the Cruisers. Oh they're almost identical in size with the cruisers s7.

james789

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I love them too. I bought some online a while ago since they are hard to find at the stores. I still have 3 left, I don't want to use them since I don't think I'll order online because I don't think I'll be alone when they get delivered. I had too settle for size 6 but hey at least they have Dry max. If you love the feel of Cruisers you should really try the Baby Dry. They have more sap so they feel squishy er and the fasteners are stronger than the Cruisers. Oh they're almost identical in size with the cruisers s7.

Are they shorter at all? Do they stretch the same amount?

Uggu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Private
The size 7 might be a few cm taller but nothing noticeable. They stretch almost the same. The fasteners on Baby Dry are more durable than Cruisers and stay in place. Pre stretch them little by little.and you can make them way more stretchier than cruisers.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll post pics soon comparing Baby Dry s6 and Cruisers s6 and 7.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I will, next time I'm by myself. :)

It would be nice to have some updated pics, but I made and posted the following ones a couple of years ago, and I don't think the dimensions have changed at all:

602-picture8584.jpg

diaperlengths.gif

In the animation, diapers are arranged by length, longest first. Sorry for using inches instead of cm. :)

The pictures are all to scale, so you can clearly see that, with the exception of Cruisers 6, all the P&G size 6 and 7 diapers are the same length. Size "7" has been myth-busted. :) (The wings are stretchier, though.) The positions of the elastic wings and the tapes do vary, however I've seen these vary considerably between bags of the same kind of diaper too, so it's never been clear to me that the variation is intentional.

Uggu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Private
Awesome work Cottontail! I don't think mind will be that awesome though. Thanks for the info. :)

james789

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Thanks Uggu for the suggestion... I just went and bought some size 6 baby dry today. You were right they are a lot squishier! They fit almost the exact same as a cruisers size 7 if not better.

Status
Not open for further replies.