Re-wear a wet diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckiebdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't like to mess in my diapers, I've tried it a couple times and it's just not for me, so what I often do when the diaper I'm wearing is only slightly wet and I have to poop is pull down my diaper use the toilet for pooping and then pull the wet diaper back up and wear it until I need to change it. I enjoy the swelled thickness of a wet diaper and I hate to waste a diaper that still has the capacity for a couple wettings. My question is does anyone else do this?

Slomo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Same here, never had a problem with doing it in 20+ years either.

One big caveat though, do not try re-wearing a wet diaper if you've had it off for more than about 8+ hours. Any wet diaper will have bacteria start growing in it, even after a few minutes of getting wet. The risk of getting an infection from it doesn't start getting too high right away, but after about 8-12 hours it will- especially when left exposed to the air.

rennecfox

I'm done...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
thats doesn't exactly sound comfortable to me I'll keep on the one I'm wearing if its a bit wet and I go to the toilet.

DLdude13

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
  3. Private
When I was younger my friend used the goodnites boxers for bedwetting, and once at a sleepover I found a used one from the night before in the trash can, it wasn't totally soaked. I put it on and gave it a good wetting, then walked around in it for a while, letting the warmth and squish feel so good in between my legs

Mickael75

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Of course I do! I pull down my diaper when using the toilet for pooping (or also peeing at times) and I don't mind if it is wet, to the contrary as I like the feeling of the diaper between my legs.

handsomestallion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've done this a couple of times where I wet a Goodnite about half to capacity, take my evening shower and then put that Goodnite back on and eventually wet it the rest of the way.

Barnboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Most of he time, especially with a premium diaper, I will pull it down to poop. But on occasion If the mood strikes and time for clean up permits, I will let go all the way in the diaper. I don't see any issue pulling it up after you poop, especially if there is more capacity in it.

WABX

Bed wetter.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Like other have said i have been doing for over 50 pus years.

PaddedInEastvale

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yup, I also do this. I will either shimmy it down or, if the diaper is on snugly, I will undo one side of tapes and slide it down. This only wo is if there is a landing zone though.

LonelyFOX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
I feel very uncomfortable when my pull ups get very wet when I didn't make it to the washroom!. Sitting in the toilet and my pull ups are wet and I still have to wear them wet. Yuck!.

Status
Not open for further replies.