• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Re-Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Hello everyone!!

My name is Mikey aka Baby Mike. I have been a long time user or adisc dating back to tbdl.org days. Its been a year or more since I have been what you would consider and active user. It may seem silly but I hold this site close to my heart as this site is what helped me realize that I was not alone in my desires to weae diapers, but life happened and I had to step away to focus on life. My life has changed a great deal since I was last active. Dreams of mine I thought would never come ture in a million years have become reailty. My girlfriend of almost 7 years now became interested in diapers. This alone has brought us closer together then ever before. I just thought I would drop a line to let you all know (for the ones that rememeber me) Im still around and doing well. For the ones of you that dont know me at all, hello. I look forward to getting to know many new friends.

Thanks,

Baby_Mike

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Welcome back! I'm relatively new (almost 3 years) compare to you, but I remember you being very active when I first joined. I'm happy all is well for you and I look forward to hearing some more from you!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi Baby_Mike. I remember you. You must have been a young member years ago dating back to the tbdl.org days. I hope life has been good for you. I'm glad you're back and that your girlfriend is accepting and into it.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Welcome back your name rings a bell .
I'm glad your doing well.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Thanks everyone!!! dogboy yes I was rather young when I first found this site. Im glad to be back, I miss this place! My girlfriend has surprised me and still does from time to time. A few months ago she went from just liking to wear to asking me to help her regress. I was blown away. I helped her regress now shes identifies as a AB.

:)

Baby_Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.