• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Re-Introduction

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Good day all,
So I have been a member in good standing in this forum for a pretty good time, my first account got lost and I made a new account about a dozen years back or so. I have thoroughly enjoyed all my time and conversations that I have had on here and the countless friends that I have made, I was always a very active contributor to the threads. About 6 months back or so I had a very negative reaction to a post I responded to and decided that I was all done with the public part of this forum and for the last 6 months I have not made or replied to any post. But I have always kept up with the day to day posts having gone back to lurking. I cannot tell you how hard it has been to not be actively involved in the forum, and I realize now that I have been punishing myself for something that I didn't do wrong.

As a group we are isolated from a vast part of society and I can no longer keep myself in isolation, this forum is my only outlet for all my thoughts and I have missed the interaction with all of you friends or foes. I will no longer allow anyone to deter me from contributing my thoughts on here, right or wrong they are my thoughts. I will once again bare my soul and open my arms to everyone on here sorry for rambling along. I have missed this place greatly.

Reactions: Cottontail and Ali123

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I just reread the previous encounter for context and I see they acknowledged you and apologised? I don’t see a reason personally to leave over that unless I’m missing something.

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
LittleMonsterUK said:
I just reread the previous encounter for context and I see they acknowledged you and apologised? I don’t see a reason personally to leave over that unless I’m missing something.
Thanks for your reply, your right it was really no big deal and I did accept the apology.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleMonsterUK

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome back, @chamberpot. I’ve taken a few shorter breaks over the years, at least one of which was an intentional test of myself to see whether I needed the sense of community this place provides.

And, well, … here I am.

I’ve also had interactions I’d go back and change if I could. It’s in the nature of a support site that people sometimes arrive in a fragile state. Being at all times sensitive to that is just not possible, especially given how poorly text conveys emotion. The wrong mix is bound to happen from time to time. That’s not to say one shouldn’t bother trying to be careful, of course, but sometimes there’s no such thing as careful enough. Case in point: I also went and read the post you mentioned, and I don’t see anything especially provocative about it. It looks like you poked a tender spot you couldn’t have known was there.

Anyway…

Hopefully you’ve let yourself off the hook, and it’s good to have you back around. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: chamberpot

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Cottontail said:
Welcome back, @chamberpot. I’ve taken a few shorter breaks over the years, at least one of which was an intentional test of myself to see whether I needed the sense of community this place provides.

And, well, … here I am.

I’ve also had interactions I’d go back and change if I could. It’s in the nature of a support site that people sometimes arrive in a fragile state. Being at all times sensitive to that is just not possible, especially given how poorly text conveys emotion. The wrong mix is bound to happen from time to time. That’s not to say one shouldn’t bother trying to be careful of course, but sometimes there’s no such thing as careful enough. Case in point: I also went and read the post you mentioned, and I don’t see anything especially provocative about it. It looks like you poked a tender spot you couldn’t have known was there.

Anyway…

Hopefully you’ve let yourself off the hook, and it’s good to have you back around. :)
Thanks for the reply , yes I was foolish for putting myself on the hook, and I am glad I decided to be part of the community again

Reactions: Cottontail

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome back

Reactions: chamberpot