• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Re-introduction: Talula Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
So, I used to post a lot here back in the day, but unfortunately life got in way!

I'm not an AB/DL myself, but I joined here a long long time ago (almost 6 and a half years!!) to find out more about this lifestyle since my boyfriend at the time was one. Not too long after my boyfriend and I broke up. But I hung around. The people were nice (and I'm sure they still are) and the chat was good.

Eventually I started attending meetups, and even going so far as to organise my own (with the help of Mingus, another Scottish member), where I met Charlie. Charlie and I went on to meet up a few times just the two of us, and... well, now we're happily living together and married and stuff! Yay!

So about me - I like the colour pink, and sewing, and watching terrible xmas movies. I also have a rotton bout of the flu atm, and far too much time on my hands to feel miserable!

So hi :)

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
YAY! Welcome back! We missed you around the yearly awards time. OK. We missed you period. Glad all is well, all things considered. My wife has the Hallmark channel on just about 24/7 now. Not that they're all bad...

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
YAY! Welcome back! We missed you around the yearly awards time. OK. We missed you period. Glad all is well, all things considered. My wife has the Hallmark channel on just about 24/7 now. Not that they're all bad...

They're all terrible. I've just watched two hours of smush, to find out it all a dream (I think!). But I love them anyway!! Your wife definitely has the right idea :)

bean

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey Talula. You were the first to welcome me when I joined in 2012. So I'm very happy to be able to welcome you back. Welcome!! I hope you enjoy being back. And, I hope you recover
From the flu soon!

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm so glad to see that you're back. Seems like we lost most of the members that made this site what it was.

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hey Talula. You were the first to welcome me when I joined in 2012. So I'm very happy to be able to welcome you back. Welcome!! I hope you enjoy being back. And, I hope you recover
From the flu soon!

It's been so nice trawling through the posts seeing where all my lovely 'newbies' have got to. It's great that so many of ya'll have become such big parts of the site :)

I'm so glad to see that you're back. Seems like we lost most of the members that made this site what it was.

Awww, you! :hugs:

Welcome back :)

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Very good to see you around again. Sorry you're sickly at the moment but if you can keep that to yourself, we'll all do fine :)

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Very good to see you around again. Sorry you're sickly at the moment but if you can keep that to yourself, we'll all do fine :)

I will try very very hard to keep it to myself! Poor Charlie started a new fancy pants job last week and has to deal with me being mopey and sick all weekend, so hopefully I've managed to avoid passing it on to him as well!

Welcome back Talulilula!

M

Marka

So, I used to post a lot here back in the day, but unfortunately life got in way!

[...]

So about me - I like the colour pink, and sewing, and watching terrible xmas movies. I also have a rotton bout of the flu atm, and far too much time on my hands to feel miserable!

So hi :)

Talula!

For shame, dropping off like that... without so much as a kiss-my-foot, or Adiós, or anything! You, and the artist, formerly known as gigglemuffinz... just up and gone... One day, busy-busy-busy... the next day *poof* gone! Your sudden absences caused us a bit of worry, and perhaps some confusion too... It's not terribly important whether you be AB/DL or not; you've been a very significant part of this community, and a good number of us looked up to you... and looked forward to your sage thoughts, and your humorous antics alike...

I could go on scolding you... however, you have returned... and that's what's most important now... and, as a bit of irony... I recall, perhaps my first interactions with you... you were sick then too... and a moderator to boot...

I wish you well, and healthy!

In spite of being a bit miffed about your departure; I genuinely and happily welcome you back!

Be a dear, and give that Charlie a slight bap in the back of the head for me too... would ya? ;)

For now... and, just like last time... mind your fluids, and keep an eye on your temp...

Signed,
-Nurse Ratchet

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Talula and welcome back.

You definitely had us all worried about what happen to you.

I hope you do not mind that we took over and finished the annual awards.

This was a nice reintroduction. I was not aware of several things.

Again welcome back to the group.

Egor

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello, it would be naughty of me not to say hi and welcome back. It's nice to see familiar names suddenly pop up, especially when such familiar names had vanished. *hands you a tissue* hope your cold is better soon.

santa22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome back, hopefully you will still have fun while you're here :)

Nihlus

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
Welcome back, Talula. It's great to see you here again. :)

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I remember you :D I used to be Kanone :3 welcome back to ADISC!

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Welcome back Talula and get well soon.

Thanks, and I will try to!

Talula!...

I do apologise! It's so nice to be back though :)

Hello Talula and welcome back.

You definitely had us all worried about what happen to you.

I hope you do not mind that we took over and finished the annual awards.

This was a nice reintroduction. I was not aware of several things.

Again welcome back to the group.

Egor

Egor, I am thrilled that someone else has taken over the awards. It would have been a shame for them to not be a thing just because I was too flakey to follow through!

Hello, it would be naughty of me not to say hi and welcome back. It's nice to see familiar names suddenly pop up, especially when such familiar names had vanished. *hands you a tissue* hope your cold is better soon.

Thank you :D

Welcome back, hopefully you will still have fun while you're here :)

I'm absolutely sure I will :)

Welcome back, Talula. It's great to see you here again. :)

Thank you very much!

I remember you :D I used to be Kanone :3 welcome back to ADISC!

Hey! Thanks :)

Indianajones

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Although it's been said, many times, many ways, welcome back, oh you human-with-the-sweet-avatar :)

Status
Not open for further replies.