• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

re-Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
I'm really an old man of the age 1203. I've been stalking all of you on this site and have been lying to you all. Eh, I'm The Weird guy you meet at school.You know the one. Yeah, that guy the one you avoid at all costs.

No, but really. I'm valerye I'm a furry, babyfur, sissy, and into bondage. I live in louisiana. I like to draw, play music, Anime, Drugs, games, and sports. I'm currently trying to get a job so I can save and move out of my current living arrangements. I'm 17 and in the 2nd year of high school because of my stupid elementary school. I like to paint, Draw with pastels, and use prismacolours when drawing. I'm an easy going guy who likes to make friends and who is also shy, and closited when first met. Hit me up on IM. I'm a proud owner of a VAN!! And I want to paint it white. I'm also a graffiti artist. I have lots of skills. From drawing, Repair, Stupidity, and more. I'm planning on going to collage to do something. Oh and I'm ADHD Dyslexia, and dysgraphic. Uhhhh. anything else.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I'm Takashi formaly known as Kenshin, you can call me whatever I use alot of different names because i'm so compadable with anime characters.

Well i'm 17 and will be 18 in August. I am currently in my senior year of high school and have hopes of making it out without any problems. Once I graduate I plan to try and get a part time job to get some spending money and more work experiance. I have also thrown around the idea of being a volenter at a summer work program for blind/vision impared teens. Once that is done I plan on becoming a certified sub teacher and start on a path of becoming a history teacher or X-ray tech.

For those that don't know I was born with Hydrocephalus and Opticnerve atrophy.

Aside from that i'm just a tipical outcast teenager that wears alot of black, likes tattoos and dyes his hair ever now and then. I like wrestling, anime and music. Well that's all you need to know. Got a question? Post it on here or PM me.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I'm Shu. I am a female ( my avatar apparently can be misleading :p ) and I'll be 17 in June. I love to draw, read, write, listen to music, hang out with my friends, and make them laugh. I'm pretty shy when I don't know someone well, but I'm really fun and crazy with my best friends.

When I'm not with someone, I almost always have my earbuds in or my speakers blaring techno, dance, metal, alternative or classical music.

I really am into yaoi (malexmale anime for those who don't know), esp. Itachi & Sasuke. I prefer manga over anime, probably because I love to read. I have over 80 manga all sorted on my bookshelf. A random fact: My room's always really tidy, so everything is sorted and stacked and organized. XD

When the temperature permits, I like to sit out by our neighborhood pond and just think. I love Ghandi's quotes, and I like to stargaze.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Hi. I'm infamous for periodically changing my username. In days of yore I posted satirical topics about ADISC and infantilism in general, but I have since grown unbearably boring ergo my role in the community has become, for the most part, insignificant.

I'm one of the scarce long-time members of TBDL.

Ordinarily you'll find me looming around the off-topic sections of ADISC and in the IRC channel.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hmm.......

21 years old
college junior majoring in hospitality
love music
spend WAY to much time on this website
Adult Baby/Diaper Lover
Love Abri Form X Plus or Secure X Plus {while always using an Abena Stuffer}
Love reading blogs by like-minded people

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
TheSilentAssassin, but you can call me Assassin, Silent, TSA, The; any of those will work!

I'm 13, possibly one of the youngest members on the site. I like swimming, playing video games, and chatting w/ my brother, who is currently in South Korea.

I tend to hang out in the IRC way too much, and can also be found on here at numerous times of the day, since I usually have nothing better to do. Your best bet for catching me is in the evening.

X

xdeadx

My name is Blake, but you all can call me xdeadx. I really don't care either way.

I'm black, I'm a digimon fan, and I like green.

I'm not a TB, no I'm not blond, and no I dunno.

Yey...

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I'm chrissy ^^. Going to be 18 in May.

I'm kinda crazy sometimes, but pretty nice overall. I love to blog, and write stories and poetry. Oh and I have an adorable bunny named Thumper :smile1:

I am a tb, and also wear diapers 24/7, need at night, choice during the day ^^ That's about it. Oh and I'm a babyfur as well :)

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Well, I'm Martin, well actually I'm not but Martin will suffice.

-I joined 2 years ago (for people who are bad at math 17-2=15) And in those two years I've become a staff member (chat and forum).

I'm a lifeguard and will be finishing highschool in 1.5 years (hopefully). (damn I'm bad at this, feel free to ask me stuff if stuff isn't clear.)

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Ya'll don't need to know about me. ;) I'm not too interesting anyway.

Way to go and be opposite. That's some horrible representation there.

My name is NOT Point Blank so you can call me that if you want to. I make threads that are never very popular unless I constantly deal with them. I've been working towards plot of land domination with a few person who is affiliated with the church.

Something I've been looking forward to for awhile is to go to Washington!

I hope to post a lot kthxbai guys I'm going to watch anime now ^________^ kek

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
(copied from intro thread)

I am (still) a large, ponderous, highly snuggable raccoon wif a penchant for blushy foxes ^.^ I am apt to hibernate suddenly & without notice for extended periods. When I emerge from the den, and have shaken off the cobwebs, gone through the re-registering rigmarole, and clawed through the snow to locate my lost voice, I am apt to spew words, many and long. Partly out of fear that if they aren't used, then google will quietly delete them from the dictionary, but mostly cuz it is funZorz. Especially wif an audience of wide-eyed and bushy-tailed little furry things who will bask and be warmed in the glow of my rich stentorian tones. (Though the warming, I suspect, may be due in equal part to their falling asleep at my droning, enwrapped in each others' fur.)

Currently I do not work, and make up for it by spending time in front of various screens: TV, xbox, and pc. I am among the older members (middle-aged) and was active on TBDL since autumn 2006. I was a Star Wars/Trek - type geek, but more these days into literate ensemble dramas (West Wing, Deadwood, Lost, Heroes, The Wire, etc.) as well as in-depth journalism, especially Charlie Rose, Frontline, NOW, that sort of thing. I was born 20-30 years too soon, and it pisses me off no end.

Status
Not open for further replies.