RATS!

brut2333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
my toilet disappeared!! yup went into the bathroom after i woke up to dispose of my full night diaper and it was gone! shucks,....well gonna have to wear my diapers 24/7 for the next 3 days!!!

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: DLmikey, SuzakuAkatori, Jorelaxed and 2 others

JaysonTheRegressor

DNI if NSFW
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
What is this some RP thing.

• Haha
Reactions: brut2333

DiaperedElmo

I ❤️ Sesame Street
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I just haaate when my toilet suddenly disappears... happens all the time! :)

• Haha
Reactions: littleph0enix, Jorelaxed and brut2333

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
brut2333 said:
my toilet disappeared!! yup went into the bathroom after i woke up to dispose of my full night diaper and it was gone! shucks,....well gonna have to wear my diapers 24/7 for the next 3 days!!!
By "gone," I suppose you mean that it's broken? Dare I ask what form its brokenness took? Wet floor? Sludge geyser? Clogged? Or did somebody literally pilfer your potty?

well gonna have to wear my diapers 24/7 for the next 3 days!!!
Wouldn't that be 24/3? Or maybe 24x3? Why do we use a / and not a x? 24/3 is 8, which doesn't mean anything. 24x3 is 72, which is the number of hours you'd be in a diaper if you wore for 3 days. Multiplication ftw.

Reactions: fleckothefennec

DiaperedElmo

I ❤️ Sesame Street
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Cottontail said:
Wouldn't that be 24/3? Or maybe 24x3? Why do we use a / and not a x? 24/3 is 8, which doesn't mean anything. 24x3 is 72, which is the number of hours you'd be in a diaper if you wore for 3 days. Multiplication ftw.
Everyone knows it's not 24/7, but 3.4285714286...

I'm guessing someone hasn't learnt division yet 😛

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OmiOMy

brut2333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Cottontail said:
By "gone," I suppose you mean that it's broken? Dare I ask what form its brokenness took? Wet floor? Sludge geyser? Clogged? Or did somebody literally pilfer your potty?

im being silly, dont be so serious!!!:p the latter means no using the toilet at all! just my diapers.
:p :poop:
:poop::poop:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
DiaperedElmo said:
Everyone knows it's not 24/7, but 3.4285714286...
What are the units, though? Hours*weeks/days is gibberish and not "little" at all. So is 3.428...etc. I move that we redefine 24/7 as 1 "pamp," describing continuous diaper use, with centipamps and millipamps to describe other rates of use.

I'm a 208-millipamp kiddo.

brut2333 said:
im being silly, dont be so serious!!!:p the latter means no using the toilet at all! just my diapers.
Oh good. Search called off for the Potty Bandit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: brut2333

DiaperedElmo

I ❤️ Sesame Street
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Cottontail said:
What are the units, though? Hours*weeks/days is gibberish and not "little" at all. So is 3.428...etc. I move that we redefine 24/7 as 1 "pamp," describing continuous diaper use, with centipamps and millipamps to describe other rates of use.
Well, if we're going to make a new unit, we need an imperial version too! Let's call it "dips"

1 dip = 7/24 pamps
1 pamp = 24/7 dips

I'm a 1/4 dips kid

• Haha
Reactions: Cottontail

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
DiaperedElmo said:
Well, if we're going to make a new unit, we need an imperial version too! Let's call it "dips"

1 dip = 7/24 pamps
1 pamp = 24/7 dips

I'm a 1/4 dips kid
LOL. Fair enough. You might have thrown in a few more random additions and subtractions, but in the end it's still nonsense, which is all that's required.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: DiaperedElmo and brut2333

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
brut2333 said:
Same thing happened to me Thursday before last weekend, I had to go 24/4! 😊

• Love
Reactions: Cottontail and brut2333