• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Rate Your Christmas

How was it?

• A+

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • A

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • B

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • C+

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • C

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • C-

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Well, the day is over for all of us now I assume, so perhaps a simple poll is in order. Simply rate your day on a letter grade scale. I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas!

Role
Diaper Lover
I got a nice christmas, thing is, some of the family members started to argue some really retarded things. Other than that, it was nice =)

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I had an awesome Christmas, got to see some family who I haven't seen in a while.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
It was good. I feel weird rating it.

I'd say B+, so I'll round that up to an A.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I'd say B got to see family which was nice but I didn't get all I wanted.

supercas29

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Mine was pretty much an A... I spent some good quality time with my friends that I live with, and we all got each other like the kind of gifts that like make ya cry when you open them... so that was pretty neat. I almost rated it an A+, but we weren't able to be at the christmas service at our church this year so I was kinda thinkin about that.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
A+ because I got all of the 2 things I asked for and my dad phoned :D

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Like an A. I got 2 things I really wanted and 1 thing I wanted, and didn't get. But, I got to see a lot of my cousins, grandparents, and aunts and uncles. The days was very warm, 81 degrees Fahr., (tied record for Christmas) and no rain.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
C+ okay, got presents, spent time with family, but I also felt somewhat detached from everything going on in the past couple of days.

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I gave mine an A because I had a white christmas, got a 360 early, and a John Mayer Stratocaster ($1500) =]

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I gave mine an A because I had a white christmas, got a 360 early, and a John Mayer Stratocaster ($1500) =]
Dude, very nice guitar! I love strats and the John Mayer one is pretty freaking nice, though I'm more of a maple fretboard type of guy myself. I wish I got presents like that for Christmas. Lucky you!

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Dude, very nice guitar! I love strats and the John Mayer one is pretty freaking nice, though I'm more of a maple fretboard type of guy myself. I wish I got presents like that for Christmas. Lucky you!
thnx! its pretty nice i guess lol. but i got this one from a friend who had like 500 guitars so he decieded to give this one to me since i'm learning from him.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
F - any Christmas where you feel so bad that you can't actually feel happy about what presents you got, even if they were cool, and have to spend about half of it hiding under your duvet is not a good one. I hated it - worst Christmas I have ever had. What made it twice as bad was I knew it was going to be bad - so I spent all the build up to it worrying and not looking forward too it. First time I haven't been at all excited about Christmas. Simply put, it sucked!

B

Butterfly Mage

I celebrate Yule, but close enough. It was nice visiting with my mom and my brother. But it was sad too because mom is dyong of lung disease and congestive heart failure. So she won't be here this time next year :(

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
B because even though it was good, I miss my family.

S

soren456

A++++ :smile1:

I got my first car.

And I did not have to take a long trip to get to where we got together.

:smile1::smile1::smile1:

BearCub22

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
On Christmas eve I recieved the first set of Diapers I would wear scince I was like fifteen. I was so excited about the mail I pulled my car back into the garage and ran inside to try one on. I was completely late getting to my mom's for dinner. LOL! Great Christmas fur sure!

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
id say mine was an A it was really good but could of ben better

Status
Not open for further replies.