Rash cream

GabeG25

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Hey guys has anyone tried this rash cream if so I can use this in my groin area, does it work better then destitin or about the same? Here is a pic of what I’m talking about I look forward to hearing from you guys thanks.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've never used that but I do use Aveeno baby cream because it contains dymethicone which is very effective.

M150

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have used the butt paste and I think it works equally as well as destitin. Depending were you live one may be less expensive than the other.

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Hey guys has anyone tried this rash cream if so I can use this in my groin area, does it work better then destitin or about the same? Here is a pic of what I’m talking about I look forward to hearing from you guys thanks.
I've used it. Yes, you can use it in your groin area. It's the same as Desitin Extra Strength (40% zinc oxide). I've used Desitin or a similar zinc oxide ointment on most diaper changes for at least 30 years. No issues yet, except my skin looks very white (kidding about that last part :biggrin:)

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Have you used Sudocreme before? This Butt Paste sounds like a "maximum strength" version of Sudocreme.

NotTheAverageMan

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I can recommend Sudocreme. It's really good both when you have gotten a rash and to prevent diaper rash.

ST50

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I can recommend Sudocreme. It's really good both when you have gotten a rash and to prevent diaper rash.
I use sudocreme all the time. It does really help keep skin from becoming inflamed when in contact with urine

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
If you guys can get a prescription cream then ask your doctor for "triple diaper cream". As expected for a prescription it works much better than over the counter stuff.

GabeG25

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I use sudocreme all the time. It does really help keep skin from becoming inflamed when in contact with urine
Thanks for your help.

- - - Updated - - -

If you guys can get a prescription cream then ask your doctor for "triple diaper cream". As expected for a prescription it works much better than over the counter stuff.
Thanks for uour help.

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
I use the Kroger Brand diaper rash cream and it works great I don't use it all the time but I have only had a couple of rashes I prefer to change my diapers when they start sagging and I wet alot so my diapers don't stay on too long maybe for an hour or so exept for bedtime

GabeG25

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I use the Kroger Brand diaper rash cream and it works great I don't use it all the time but I have only had a couple of rashes I prefer to change my diapers when they start sagging and I wet alot so my diapers don't stay on too long maybe for an hour or so exept for bedtime
Thanks for your help, If you don't mind me asking what diapers do you use, and where do you get them? I look forward to hearing from you Thanks Gabe.

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
Thanks for your help, If you don't mind me asking what diapers do you use, and where do you get them? I look forward to hearing from you Thanks Gabe.
I have several brands at the moment I'm wearing a Medline extended wear right now but I also have attend poly back abena m4 air plus Tena small one more bag of wellness superio I like those at night I fill them up and never had a leak I also have some dignity compose I guess you can say that I have a lot of diapers

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
I have several brands at the moment I'm wearing a Medline extended wear right now but I also have attend poly back abena m4 air plus Tena small one more bag of wellness superio I like those at night I fill them up and never had a leak I also have some dignity compose I guess you can say that I have a lot of diapers
Oh I get them online I look for sale and I live with my dad and he knows that I wear diapers so I can get them delivered to my house and he doesn't say anything about it

GabeG25

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Oh I get them online I look for sale and I live with my dad and he knows that I wear diapers so I can get them delivered to my house and he doesn't say anything about it
cool, what sites do you use to get your diapers?

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
cool, what sites do you use to get your diapers?
Health products for you and I will just search for adult bedwetting diapers and then browse through the sites and see what I can find and what I can afford for the most part I try to only buy overnight diapers because I am a heavy wetter and I do wear diapers around the house to but I will use a lighter diaper when I am up part of the enjoyment is changing myself and putting a dry diaper on

GabeG25

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Health products for you and I will just search for adult bedwetting diapers and then browse through the sites and see what I can find and what I can afford for the most part I try to only buy overnight diapers because I am a heavy wetter and I do wear diapers around the house to but I will use a lighter diaper when I am up part of the enjoyment is changing myself and putting a dry diaper on
Cool thanks for your help.