Has anyone else tried these yet?

Attachments

• RAWR-3 (1).jpg
    RAWR-3 (1).jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 56
SicartheaSpikefan said:
These look really cute and I want to buy them
Has anyone else tried these yet?

I haven't but I know there are people around here that have, it seems they are decent diapers, but I don't think many people like the really busy look, some people seem to like the Tabs though (I have seen people mention the Tabs have some sort of bendy joint in them)

Not to mention I think the price puts them against some more appealing/high quality Diapers

BabyTyrant said:
Not to mention I think the price puts them against some more appealing/high quality Diapers

Does that mean other brands are cheaper?

SicartheaSpikefan said:
Does that mean other brands are cheaper?

Sometimes yes, Rawr Diapers are at 170 for 80 so that puts them around some pretty Amazing diapers (cost wise) like ABU Space/Little Pawz/Simple (for those that want plain white Diaps) and I think Rawrz are just not QUITE that good.

Of course whether or not something is worth the asking price is up to the individual spending the money, so I'm not gonna tell people how to spend their money, but some Diaps just don't gain popularity because of things like having an odd/too busy print, not being as good as the asking price suggests, etc.

4500ML Stated Capacity, so a bit under something on the level of ABU Little Pawz/Space/Simple and priced similarly, so I would argue the ABU options are the better buy for better prints and higher absorbency.

But ABU isnt always in stock of all their diaper options or sizes so there is that and there arent many dinosaur themed Diaps out there.

Last edited:
I tried a bag. They size small. (Large is closer to Medium) They've got a unique feature of a foam strip across the front under the waist elastic, making them extra comfortable there. The lower tapes iirc are REALLY low. The pattern is super busy, and they have both an all-print shell AND a transparent front tape, leading to a messy front similar to the original crinklz.

Great diaper if you like red and very busy artwork, or dinosaurs. But they were really expensive. Probably only made one run, I've only ever seen them for sale by the bag. Capacity is nothing special. Tapes were marginal. I wouldn't get them again unless there was a really good deal.

Last edited:
A few more things just came to mind. (it's been awhile, and I'm gettin old, gimme a break!)
1: thin when dry
2: HIGH sap / LOTS of swell when wet (though capacity isn't terribly high)
3: VERY crinkly

I’ve tried them and I love them but also because I love dinosaurs and there are only 2 AB/DL diapers with dinos on them. I found they fit and absorbed great but I had the ink bleed once but that was my fault.

Zoran said:
...there are only 2 AB/DL diapers with dinos on them.
Yeah. Dinosaurs are super popular with actual kids, and definitely underrepresented on AB/DL diapers. The Bambino Magnifico print is one of my favorite diaper prints. The Rawr print is kind of cute, but the taping panel is definitely an aesthetic screw-up. It reminds me of the first-generation Crinklz, where the taping panel was printed and made every diaper look like some kind of double-hit misprint or something. Unless the taping panel is going to be the only thing that's printed, I'd rather it be completely clear.

Last edited:
Mommy gets them for me, she just ordered more last week. I’m a night leaker and tummy sleeper but mommy likes them cuz I don’t leak in them. They’re comfy and mommy says they’re super cute on me. 🙈

Back