Rare Bambinos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Bambino did do a limited production run of "one off" designs right when they opened for business. I personally wouldn't waste my money on them just for the scent though.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
you know, i assumed you were going to be the first to respond :p

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
well... nice to know that my reputation preceeds me... :)

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Yea I don't see them as being worth it. If they are so great why is the guy selling them?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think for now they are a good price...But I wouldn't keep bidding on them...He also says you get some hypnotic CD with them...And if you pay quickly enough, you get a rectal thermometer...

D

daria7483

Hmmm...I'm seriously considering bidding. Even with the shipping costs, considering that you get 2 Kendell diapers and 2 pull-ups with them, it doesn't seem like a bad deal if I don't bid too much more than the current price. (I doubt I'll put that rectal thermometer to use though.) I LOVE baby scented stuff. Only issue is that I think they might come while my boyfriend is over, and he doesn't know :frown: I think I'll take my chances though.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
And if you pay quickly enough, you get a rectal thermometer...
Hopefully brand new, a used one would not be good!!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Are the pictures of this guy wearing a wet Bambino really necessary?
I guess the guy wanted to prove that they work. LOL

Personally I don't understand why people put pics of themselves in diapers up on e-bay anyways... I think we all know what a diaper looks like on a person.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I guess the guy wanted to prove that they work. LOL

Personally I don't understand why people put pics of themselves in diapers up on e-bay anyways... I think we all know what a diaper looks like on a person.
Hahaha exactly! Just in case we had any doubt that they worked...he's really doing it for the buyer (not to fulfill a sick fantasy), such a thoughtful guy.
[/sarcasm]

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Maybe those are the ones you get...Did he ever specify if they were used or not?

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Maybe those are the ones you get...Did he ever specify if they were used or not?
eww....i dare someone to ask the seller!!:laugh:

As for the price, it seems somewhat worth it if shipping wasnt so high. I might go for em...

E

Error404

Hmmm...I'm seriously considering bidding. Even with the shipping costs, considering that you get 2 Kendell diapers and 2 pull-ups with them, it doesn't seem like a bad deal if I don't bid too much more than the current price. (I doubt I'll put that rectal thermometer to use though.) I LOVE baby scented stuff. Only issue is that I think they might come while my boyfriend is over, and he doesn't know :frown: I think I'll take my chances though.
You can always mail it me. <3

AlexRianSabaw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little, Carer
It's a rip-off, don't buy it unless ebay is the only way you'll be able to get diapers. :p

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
are these rare or no? even if they're not at $10 for a pack of 8 seems decent when it comes to bambinos.
One thing about ebay sellers, they overuse the word "rare" quite often. As an avid ebayer, both buyer and seller, I've become very skeptical when a seller uses it, especially when the same "rare" items regularly come up for auction. Unless you know for certain an item listed is TRULY rare it's best to ignore that word if they use it.

~Pramrider

G

gamebaby

i didnt get to see them but if they are rare y sell them. and y even use it,

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The whole deal sounds shady.

"Act today and I will also include the Hypnotic CD "Wetting While in Diapers Only"!! That's a $29.99 value absolutely FREE to the winner!!! GOOD LUCK!!!"

How much you want to bet it's one of the free mp3s from warp my mind just burned on a CD?

Status
Not open for further replies.