Raquel's Wish

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Chapter 16

Despite everything weighing on Raquel’s mind, her meeting her father, learning that Mr. Cooper had something to do with his incarceration, and her blooming relationship with Kesley, life at Madison High School still marched on, and that meant that the regional cheer competition loomed ever closer. Thankfully the squad had been practicing their new routine involving four flyers extensively. So despite how Raquel and Kelsey devised the routine only a few weeks ago, the squad was picking it up fast with all of the extensive practice, though Raquel and the other flyers had grown tired of being thrown in the air all day.

Raquel was thankful that most of the squad knew she wore diapers. She had never been as extensively manhandled as she was during these few weeks as her squad mates found numerous leverage points to toss her into the air and many more when they caught her coming down. They never said anything about it, but Raquel could tell from embarrassed faces when they had grabbed her diaper.

Raquel was somewhat relieved to be under this additional stress though. It was taking up so much of her time that she was hardly able to focus on anything else, it consumed all of her time and it was something she liked doing and spending her time on.

Tensions were becoming high as the squad had been practicing rigorously for a little over a month, and it was the last practice before they left for regionals that weekend. Despite the team’s overall good performance, the constant practice was starting to take a toll on the squad. They were either tired or irritable going in to this last practice. Raquel noticed this as she was about to start practice and felt similar herself.

“Let’s take today off guys,” Raquel said sensing the mood. “Rest up.” There was a collective sigh of relief as the squad quickly started filing out of the gym. Brittney approached Raquel who was sitting back going over last minute details.

“Do you think we’re ready?” Brittney asked. “I mean I hope so we’ve been working our asses off.”

“I don’t know,” Raquel said honestly. “I’ve never seen Emerald Beach or any of the other schools perform, but I think we’re looking pretty good.”

“Yeah we are,” Kelsey said sneaking up on Raquel and Brittney. “We’ve got this, don’t worry so much about it,” Kelsey said hugging Raquel and playfully rocking her back and forth. Raquel was thankful that the constant practice had resulted in a temporary truce between Brittney and Kelsey, had the truce not been there Raquel was sure the two of them would be attempting to chew each others heads off.

“You were right to take the day off though,” Brittney commented. “I think everyone is tired.”

“Yeah,” Kelsey said in agreement. “It’s not good to end on that kind of a note.”

“Wow look at you tow agreeing about something,” Raquel said tiredly.

“Don’t count on it lasting,” Brittney said under her breathe though Raquel and Kelsey both heard her clear enough. After a brief silence filled with awkward glares between Kelsey and Brittney, Raquel finished up what she was working on.

“Hey babe change me?” Raquel asked as she was putting her things in her backpack.

“Sure,” Kelsey responded looking around to make sure they were alone.

“I’ll go ahead and leave,” Brittney said not particularly wanting to stick around for that. “See you guys tomorrow.” With that Raquel and Kelsey made their way to the locker room. Raquel began digging through her backpack for her extra diaper she usually brought, but to her surprise Kelsey beat her to it taking one out of her purse.

“I keep one around just in case,” Kelsey said grinning. Raquel was genuinely touched at Kelsey’s consideration.

Kelsey changing Raquel had become something of a regular thing. For one it was practical, Raquel couldn’t tape them on herself very well, or at least not half as well as Kelsey could. Additionally it had become a way for the two of them to spend quality time together, similar to how Jennifer changing Raquel had become quality time for Raquel and her foster mother.

Raquel laid down on one of the benches without saying a word and Kelsey similarly started the changing process.

“Where did you get that?” Raquel asked referring to the pink colored diaper Kelsey had just placed under Raquel.

“I remembered one of the brands you liked and bought some to put in my car,” Kelsey said as she lifted Raquel’s ankles up to clean her with baby wipes that she also kept in her purse.

“So you’re just keeping all this stuff with you now?” Raquel asked cheekily.

“I don’t see you complaining,” Kelsey replied in a similar tone. “Alright up you go,” Kelsey said tapping Raquel’s diaper with her hand.

“I think you like doing this more than you’re letting on,” Raquel teased. Kelsey blushed confirming Raquel’s suspicion.

“It’s just nice spending time with you,” Kelsey said still embarrassed. “We’ve both been so caught up with practice it’s about the only time we have that’s just us.”

“I know how you feel,” Raquel said adjusting her skirt. “Even if other stuff is going on at least we’re together.”

“Yeah I guess you’re right,” Kelsey said throwing Raquel’s used diaper in the trash. The two of them sleepily made their way to Kelsey’s car not saying much else until they got inside of Kelsey’s car. “You know I don’t think I ever took you for ice cream.”

“What?” Raquel asked not knowing what Kelsey was referring to.

“You know that night you first let me change you and then we hung out and you’re closet.” They both blushed heavily at the mention of that.

“Yeah that was fun,” Raquel said with a sigh.

“Well I promised I would take you for ice cream and I never did.”

“So,”

“So let’s go now.”

“I should really get home,” Raquel reasoned.

“Come on you’ve been working hard for a whole month, we both have. We deserve a pick me up before regionals.”

“As long as it’s not too long,” Raquel said giving in. Kelsey giggled as she altered her route to the nearest ice cream parlor.

It was early on a Saturday as Kelsey drove herself and Raquel to the school to meet the other cheer leaders for their drive to Emerald Beach Academy. Raquel was as awake as a high schooler on a Saturday morning, but Kelsey was awake enough for the both of them.

Despite Kelsey’s morning loving nature she was one of the last to arrive at the bus, having spent more time than she thought attempting to rouse Raquel from a deep slumber, and more time packing the last of Raquel’s things as she was too tired to do so competently herself. Kelsey parked her car next to the bus and popped the trunk. She quickly loaded her and Raquel’s bags in to the luggage compartment. In the time it took her to pack all of the bags Raquel had only managed to sheepishly put in one.

“Go lay down on the bus sweetie,” Kelsey whispered in Raquel’s ear. Just judging from the outside of the bus it seems Raquel wasn’t the only sleepy person there and Coach Miles seemed to have done most of the packing herself.

Kelsey parked her car and made her way on to the bus sitting next to Raquel who had already fallen back asleep.

As the trip continued Raquel grew more awake and Kelsey more asleep. Raquel began nervously looking at diagrams of the squads routines as the bus kept making its way toward emerald beach. After what seemed like an eternity, but was more accurately about two hours, the bus arrived at Emerald Beach Academy. The excitement of arrival was enough to stir the sleepy teenagers on the bus awake.

“Ok girls,” Coach Miles said standing up to address everyone. “We’re going to do a quick tour of the gym where we will be performing before we head off to the hotel. We’ve got 10 minutes to do some practice exercises on the court to get a feel for it. We’re not going to let the cat out of the bag during practice though, so keep the routines simple. Alright girls get to it.” With that Coach Miles began ushering the team off of the bus.

Raquel and several of the other new squad members were immediately taken aback by the size of Emerald Beach Academy. Unlike Madison, a public high school, Emerald Beach was a private boarding school, and it showed. The campus was massive and a technological marvel, and it was easy to tell that the students there knew it. They all walked with an air of sophistication and looked down on the cheer teams coming in. It was an intimidating environment, but thankfully Coach Miles kept everyone moving not really giving them time to be intimidated. The group showed up to the gymnasium, which was oddly small compared to everything else on campus. Though small at Emerald beach meant it was about the size of a normal high school gym.

Coach Miles had time it perfectly so that the squad right on time for their practice slot. They were lead to the nearby locker rooms to change. The normally large locker room had been portioned off into small sections so that more than one team could use it at once. This meant that given the small amount of stalls they had to work with the girls would have to partner up. Two or three of them changing in the same booth at the same time. Fortunately for Raquel and Kelsey, being in a relationship eased some of this awkwardness. Raquel and Kelsey found each other among their other squad mates and sneakily found a stall they could occupy together. Without much thought the two started changing quickly, and unlike most of the other girls, did it facing each other not bothered at all by the other seeing them naked.

“How you holding up?” Kelsey asked as she quickly threw her shirt off.

“I’m fine,” Raquel said calmly.

“It’s ok if you’re not,” Kelsey said plainly. “The place is a little intimidating.”

“Yeah it is,” Raquel said as she had just taken off the skirt she was wearing.

“How about this,” Kelsey said tapping Raquel’s diaper with a foot in an attempt to remain discreet so that the other teams wouldn’t find out about Raquel’s diapers.

“I only had one,” Raquel said vague enough that no one could interpret her real meaning. “It can wait until we get to the hotel."

“You’re probably right,” Kelsey agreed. She began dressing into her cheer uniform Raquel followed suit. “We shouldn’t be too long here anyway, just a quick routine and then we’re out of here. Probably won’t even change back.” Kelsey and Raquel packed their street clothes away in their bags and exited. Not being encumbered by awkwardness, they were the first in their squad to finish changing, but the others were not too far behind. They all gathered next to Raquel and Kelsey waiting for instruction.

“Ok guys,” Raquel began. “Let’s do this real quick. Number 27 from our old set and then we’re out of here.” The squad nodded in agreement and they left to perform their quick routine.

After the quick practice they were quickly ushered out so that the next team could have their practice. Raquel happily noted that just from watching the practice routines, she could tell that Madison High was one of the best teams at the competition, and this did a lot to ease her mind.

As they were leaving Raquel and Kelsey, who were bringing up the rear, were approached by a girl that looked to be about Kelsey’s age wearing an Emerald Beach Academy cheer uniform. Raquel couldn’t help but note that their uniform left their mid rift exposed and had a very short mini skirt, a stark contrast to Madison High’s fairly tame outfit.

“Wow what a shock,” One of the girls, spoke up. “I’m surprised you guys even showed up without Sarah Cooper around to carry you in her backpack.”

“Am I supposed to know you?” Raquel asked weirded out that a complete stranger was insulting her.

“That would be Allyson,” Kelsey informed Raquel angrily. “She is Emerald beach Academy’s head slut. Oh sorry I mean cheer leader. Hard to tell the difference with those outfits.”

“The nunnery called they want their 12th century modesty back,” Allyson replied. “Besides I think you should leave the trash talk up to the actual head cheer leaders. Being one for two days doesn’t count, and dating one doesn’t count either.” Kelsey sighed angrily.

“Only you would be vapid enough to pay attention to gossip from other schools,” Kelsey said trying to hide how much Allyson’s insults were getting to her.

“She’s just trying to get in your head,” Raquel whispered at Kelsey.

“What was that?” Allyson said yelling at Raquel. “Speak up I can’t hear you. Or is baby shy,” Allyson said making mocking baby noises at Raquel. Raquel knew this insult was coming. If Alyson somehow knew the details of her becoming captain then she probably knew about Raquel’s diapers as well. The ever familiar baby insult proved this.

“Wow you know I’ve never heard that one before,” Raquel said not following her own advice. “You should write it down its super original.”

“You know maybe it’s a good thing they have you guys dressed as mother Teresa,” Allyson continued. “It’s probably the only way they could keep the big baby’s diaper from flashing everyone.” Raquel and Kelsey both sighed. The constant egging on from Allyson was starting to make them angry and Allyson could tell. Before she could launch another round of verbal assaults at the two of them Brittney stepped in.

“Back off Allyson,” Brittney said fiercely shoving Allyson back from Raquel and Kelsey. Brittney’s mere presence seemed to anger Allyson.

“So you actually showed up,” Allyson said uncharacteristically quiet, she quickly regained her composure however. “Well I’ve beaten you at everything else, so it seems only fitting that I beat you at this too.”

“You can’t beat me at everything captain A cup,” Brittney said pointedly. She clearly knew how to hit Allyson where it hurt as she grew angrier at comment about her breast size.

“Why don’t you take your happy pills and shut up,” Allyson said also attempting to aim below the belt.

“I’m not doing this with you Ally,” Brittney said seriously. “Back off.”

“Fine,” Allyson said spitefully. “Glad to have you back on campus sis. Hopefully you won’t get back in to bad habits.” Brittney chose let that one go as Allyson and her cronies began walking the opposite direction down the hall.

“What the hell was that?” Raquel asked confused.

“That,” Brittney said with a sigh. “Was Allyson Cheng. Captain of Emerald Beach Academy Cheer Squad, and my sister.”

- - - Updated - - -

well here you go another chapter. I'm sorry if this one was a little uneventful, I had to shift gears into this "tournament arc" so I needed a bit to set it up which is what this chapter does. We're going to spend the next few chapters here before moving back to the other stuff. There isn't a lot of difference between this and the original. A minor but important difference is that Raquel and Kelsey changed together, and weren't being awkward about it. A sign of how far their relationship has come. I don't remember if she changed with Kelsey in the last one, but she definitely did it back to back and was awkward about it as you would expect. But here it's a moment to show how comfortable they have become with each other. Next time we'll dive a little deeper, and learn a little bit more about Brittney along the way. Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Last edited:

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
You are doing a wonderful job with this story. I was really hoping that readers would take my hint and give you a nomination for the NAPPY Award; you deserve to be at least a finalist.

K

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
You are doing a wonderful job with this story. I was really hoping that readers would take my hint and give you a nomination for the NAPPY Award; you deserve to be at least a finalist.

K

thanks. I'm not going to lie I was kind of hoping for that too. I think a lot of it was bad timing something else always seemed to update right after I do so I'd loose the top billing, not that I'm blaming anyone, that kind of thing just happens sometimes and I doubt it was intentional. It might also be that this is like the 4th time this story has been told, so I can understand if people have gotten tired of it by now. I don't think I'm done writing though and I've got a bunch of ideas, so maybe next year.

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I don't think people are tired of it. I know I'm not, especially since you are doing a masterful job with it. :)

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Chapter 17

Raquel, Kelsey, and Brittney all threw their luggage down in the hotel room, Kelsey quickly closed the door behind them to ask Brittney the question that had been burning on her mind since they left Emerald Beach Academy's campus.

“What the hell?” Kelsey asked angrily. “Allyson is your sister?” Brittney meekly nodded yes. “You didn’t think that was important information we should’ve known?”

“Not really?” Brittney answered defensively. “It doesn’t really change anything. We’re still going to compete against them regardless of if she’s my sister or not.”

“But you should have told us,” Raquel said not quite as angry as Kelsey but still mad. “You’re right it doesn’t matter at the end of the day but it’s still something we would’ve liked to have known.”

“It’s not something I’m proud of,” Brittney said rubbing the top of her arm nervously. “I just don’t want to talk about it.”

“Well it’s too late for that Brit. You need to explain what this is about.”

“I’m interested to know how she knew so much about our squad,” Kelsey said accusingly.

“I don’t know how she knows that stuff,” Brittney yelled defensively. “I didn’t tell her anything. It’s not like we get along. She probably just asked around about it. She’s the type to do that.” Kelsey didn’t seem to believe this explanation.

“Ok but what’s up between you two?” Raquel asked both concerned and confused. “Why is she at Emerald Beach? Why don’t you or your mom ever mention her?”

“Because Allyson is better than me,” Brittney blurted out angrily. “She’s better at me at everything I do, and she just loves to remind me about it. The only reason mom doesn’t talk about her is because she knows how upset it makes me.”

“That doesn’t answer why she’s here and you’re at Madison,” Kelsey responded. “Even parents as rich as yours aren’t going to send kids to different schools just because they don’t like each other."

“I got kicked out ok!” Brittney said angrily. “I couldn’t handle being away from my parents. I got out of control so mom took me out and brought me closer to home.”

“Oh,” Raquel said quietly. “I didn’t know.”

“It’s not something I wanted you to know!” Brittney said angrily. “I was humiliated, and mom never looks at me the same anymore. Mom and Dad both think I’m just the problem child while Allyson is their success story. She's always been better than me at everything, and my parents know it.” There was an awkward silence where Raquel and Kelsey weren’t sure what to say. “Sorry I didn’t bring it up before. It’s not something I like talking about.” Kelsey had a feeling that this wasn’t the whole story.

“I guess you’re right though,” Kelsey said with a sigh. “At the end of the day it doesn’t matter who Allyson Cheng is we need to beat her. Do you have a problem with that?”

“Please are you kidding me?” Brittney said laughing. “Nothing would make me happier than to wipe that smug look off of Allyson’s face by beating her at something. I’ve been waiting for this opportunity all year.”

“I like your spirit,” Kelsey said her own competitive nature coming out with Brittney’s. “It’s no contest. We’ll crush Emerald Beach just like we always do.” Raquel was happy the two were finally getting along, though she wished they would be a little less intense about it. A knock at the door caught Raquel’s interest and she quickly answered it. It was Coach Miles who was busy marking things off of a clip board.

“Hey Raquel,” she said officially. “Just wanted to let you girls know a few rules. Curfew is at 11, if I catch you out of your room after 11 you’re out no questions asked. I’ve got the room right by the elevator and I will be watching.”

“I read you coach,” Raquel said firmly.

“Good, not that I expect any trouble out of anyone. I’ve got to say you did a good job with these room assignments, but are you sure you want those two together.” Coach Miles said gesturing to Kelsey and Brittney who were sitting on the bed trying to figure out how the tv worked.

“I got it under control Coach.”

“Alright, well you girls stay out of trouble tonight. You’re free to converse with the other teams but after 11 you better be back in your rooms,” Coach miles ended with a tap on her clipboard and walked down the wall to the next room presumably to give the same spiel over again.

Coach Miles was right, putting Kelsey and Brittney together was a bad idea on paper. The two hated each other at best, but the competitive drive seemed to bind them in comradery. It made them tolerate and even like each other for the moment. Plus the real reason was that the two of them were the only two that have seen Raquel in just her diaper, and she didn’t want to risk being put with another squad mate who might make a big fuss about it.

“Was that Coach giving her threatening speech?” Kelsey asked knowingly.

“Yup,” Raquel answered.

“She does that every year, but I don’t’ think it’s ever worked. People always go to the West High party every year.”

“I’ve heard about that,” Brittney commented.

“Yeah,” Kelsey continued. “West High is one of the few schools around here with male cheer leaders. Not that it does them any good. It seems like the only reason they show up is so the boys can throw their lame party.”

“I don’t know,” Raquel said intrigued. “Sounds kind of fun.”

“It really isn’t,” Kelsey said pessimistically. “You’re welcome to go though, all of the first timers usually do.”

“You don’t want to come with me?” Raquel asked disappointed.

“I’ll go if you want me to,” Kelsey said with a sigh. “But I’d rather not. Been there done that you know.”

“Brit?” Raquel asked.

“I don’t know,” Brittney said conflicted. “I don’t think that’s really a good idea.”

“You two should go,” Kelsey spoke up. “It is sort of a rite of passage, even if it’s a really lame one.”

“I mean what kind of party is it?” Brittney asked concerned. “I don’t want to get in trouble with mom. She would flip out if she found out I was anywhere near anything crazy.”

“Please Brittney these boys are like the least hardcore people I’ve ever met. The hardest thing you’ll find at that party is a beer. One beer. And they’ll pass it around for everyone to share.” This description seemed to make Brittney more hopeful.

“Ok, I guess that does sound kind of fun. Even if we just hang out with the other newbies from our squad.”

“So you’re in?” Raquel asked hopefully.

“Sure,” Brittney said non chilantly. “What’s the worst that can happen? We have to be back here by 11 anyway.”

“You sure you don’t want to come Kelsey?” Raquel asked. “You could watch me dance,” she added flirtatiously.

“It’s really not my place,” Kelsey said politely declining. “It’s kind of just for the new kids, but save some dancing for me to see later ok.”

“Oh barf get a room you two,” Brittney said playfully.

“We did,” Kelsey fired back jokingly.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for another shorter chapter. The original draft revealed a little more about Brittney, but I had to cut it. Without spoiling anything revealing Brittney's backstory lead to a questionable moment in this chapter, so I cut down on Brittney to be revealed later. Plus it's not as satisfying if I lay it all out there at once, you guys need some time to try and piece it together. Also it would have made this chapter even more of an info dump than it already is. Fear not though I won't leave you guessing to long. As far as differences go in the original the party was jsut something that happened spontaneously. I thought it would be a neat angle to make it a sort of rite of passage kind of thing. There were rumors of something similar happening at my high school, but it was with the band students and a band camp party that was supposedly purposefully awkward and lame. Other than that difference though it's basically the same scene from the original. Anyways hope you guys enjoy it.

Last edited:

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Small error:

“Good, not that I expect any trouble out of anyone. I’ve got to say you did a good job with these room assignments, but are you sure you want those two together.” Coach Miles said gesturing to Raquel and Brittney who were sitting on the bed trying to figure out how the tv worked.

I believe you meant to refer to Kelsey and Brittney. :)

cew435

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Just wanted to say I love this story and hope to see more soon! I haven't actually read the original, so this is all new for me. This latest update doesn't seem to bode well for Raquel!

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Small error:

I believe you meant to refer to Kelsey and Brittney. :)

changed it. Thanks for pointing it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Just wanted to say I love this story and hope to see more soon! I haven't actually read the original, so this is all new for me. This latest update doesn't seem to bode well for Raquel!

the original is still on the story forums here if you're interested. you'll probably have to search for it though.

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Chapter 18

Raquel and Brittney made their way down a few floors, and followed the music to the group of hotel rooms where the party was. They could hear faint thumping music from outside and they both waited in front of one of the doors.

“Looks like we’re a little late,” Raquel said nervously.

“That means we’re on time,” Brittney said quickly putting some black finger nail polish on.

“Interesting color,” Raquel said noting the very dark shade of black Brittney had chosen.

“What?” Brittney asked confused. “Oh yeah. Don’t worry about it Raquel I’m just being weird.”

“All right,” Raquel replied wierded out.

“Shall we?” Brittney said gesturing to the door. Raquel nodded and Brittney loudly knocked on the door. Almost immediately a high school age boy opened the door.

“Ladies,” he said smoothly inviting the two inside. There were three hotel rooms connected together the doors connecting them left open. The lights were turned off and there was a cheap strobe light on the small tables in each room. A jukebox in the middle room was playing club music and several bags of chips and other snacks were spread out among the rooms. As Kelsey said, the party was made up of almost entirely of the new cheerleaders and they were each segregated into small circles where girls from all of the different teams were talking with each other while sharing whatever was in the soda cans they had. Despite the boys best efforts though the party was as lame as Kelsey described it, and that was the number one topic of conversation among the groups of girls whenever the boys weren’t around to hear them. Raquel noticed Alicia who was talking with a few of the boys, putting on enough of a show for all of the other girls there by herself.

“Ignore her,” Brittney said noticing Raquel’s stare.

“Yeah you’re right,” Raquel said knowingly.

“Hey you’re Raquel right?” came a voice from one of the small groups.

“Yeah,” Raquel said as she and Britney made their way into the group to start conversing.

The girl that called her over was from Emerald beach, but despite their aggressive captain most of the cheerleaders from Emerald Beach and the other schools admired Raquel for reaching the position of captain so young. Raquel and Brittney continued to mingle among the groups for a while until the group of boys emerged from one of the bathrooms carrying a large punch bowl.

“Hey ladies,” One of the boys said enthusiastically. “Dustin here made this punch special for you, so have at it.” All of the girls gave a halfhearted clap as the boys eagerly began serving everyone cups of the punch. Raquel and Brittney both took a glass a punch without much though as they were engrossed in conversation. Brittney made a face as she drank the punch.

“Something wrong?” Raquel asked noting her friend’s odd expression.

“Does this taste weird to anyone?” Brittney asked.

“Tastes fine to me,” one of the girls.

“It’s got alcohol in it if that’s what you’re wondering.” One of the other girls said.

“Well yeah I expected that,” Brittney said taking another sip. “Maybe I’m just going crazy.” She said pushing the thought out of her mind.

As the party continued Raquel started to feel like the party, and time itself was going slower. She leaned back against one of the walls and looked out into the hotel room. Most of the girls, and two of the guys, seemed similarly tired, and were slumped against walls, beds, and the rest of the random bits of furniture in the rooms. The girls that were still moving around were acting flirtatious, almost to an aggressive degree toward the guys. Raquel took special note of Alicia who was dancing wildly in between a group of three guys, cup of punch in hand. A blurry vision appeared in front of Raquel, she tried to angrily swat it away so she could keep looking at Alicia but she was shocked when she was suddenly and violently hit back. The impact of a hand on her face caused Raquel’s vision to come back in to focus and she saw a worried Brittney in front of her.

“Raquel look at me,” Brittney said waving a hand in front of Raquel’s face. “Focus in on me ok.” Raquel nodded as she focused her attention on Brittney, immediately she felt something was wrong with her.

“Brit what’s going on?” Raquel asked panicked.

“The punch was laced,” Brittney said holding up her hand revealing that her once black nail polish was now red. “My nail polish reacts with LSD we were drugged Raquel.”

“Jesus Christ,” Raquel said panicking.

“Hey listen!” Brittney said calmly. “You need to calm down. We have to leave now. In a few minutes you are going to be out like a light and you don’t want to be here when that happens”

“What about you?” Raquel said sleepily as Brittney grabbed her hand. Raquel knew that Brittney drank just as much of the punch as she did if not more, but somehow it wasn’t affecting her. At least not to the extent it was affecting Raquel.

“Don’t worry about me we just have to go.” Brittney said as she made her way to the door.

“Where are you going sweetie,” One of the buys said approaching Brittney and Raquel. Brittney greeted him with a swift kick to the groin sending him reeling to the ground in pain.

“Holy crap,” Raquel said amazed, but Brittney didn’t leave Raquel any time to gawk as she quickly lead her out of the hotel room and back toward their own room.

Kelsey was sitting on the bed reading when Brittney loudly burst into the room carrying Raquel on her shoulders.

“Woah!” Kelsey said alarmed. She quickly got up and helped Brittney set Raquel down on the bed. Raquel squirmed but otherwise seemed unresponsive. “What happened?” Kelsey said worried.

“Someone spiked the drinks at the party,” Brittney said visibly starting to fade out.

“Oh god,” Kelsey said hysterically. “I-I-I’m sorry. They’ve never done anything like this before.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Brittney said using the bed frame to support her weight. “It was probably just one guy that did it, and you couldn’t have known this would happen.”

“What do we do?”

“Just keep an eye on her. She’s probably going to wake up and start freaking out, just make sure she doesn’t hurt herself.”

“What about you?”

“I’m already there sister believe me,” Brittney said breathing heavily. “I can take it though, this isn’t my first rodeo.”

“What?” Kelsey asked confused.

“That’s why I got kicked out of Emerald Beach. I was addicted to LSD, Among other things”

“Wait what!” Kelsey said alarmed. “You can’t just drop that all of a sudden.”

“I’m telling you that so you’ll listen to me when I tell you I know how to deal with the bad trip Raquel is about to have. It’s going to come in and out, and even when she isn’t panicking she’s not going to be all there. Just keep telling her that it’s not real. Keep reminding her that it’s you talking to her, and try to keep her hydrated.”

“Ok,” Kelsey said not really sure if she’s the best to handle this situation. Just then Raquel began to stir awake, and Kelsey immediately began to look over her. “What about you?”

“I’m just gonna pass out in a little bit,” Brittney said already losing her balance and falling to the floor. “Look,” Brittney said digging into her back. “Raquel is absolutely going to hate this, but it’ll keep her from chewing her mouth to pieces.” Brittney handed Kelsey a purple pacifier before digging another out of her backpack and putting it in her mouth.

“Britney?” Raquel mumbled stirring awake. “Where am I? What’s going on?” Kelsey looked to Brittney for help but she was already unconscious on the floor.

“Shh shh baby it’s me,” Kelsey said calmly. Kelsey grabbed Raquel’s hand, and Raquel immediately jumped into Kelsey’s arms. Kelsey calmly stroked Raquel’s back and rocked her as her breathing got faster. “Calm down honey it’s not real ok.”

“Ok,” Raquel mumbled through tears. Raquel tightly clung to Kelsey as it was the only thing she could be certain was real. Raquel was clinging so tightly that it was actually causing Kelsey a great deal of pain, but she bared it all while soothing Raquel with calm and gentle movements. After a few moments Raquel’s grip loosened and she seemed to calm down. She became aloof in fact and acted more like the traditional high Kelsey was used to seeing on movies. Constantly babbling and giggling, Raquel hugged and lovingly patted Kelsey all over her body. Kelsey struggled to maintain control over the extremely affectionate Raquel who was attempting to take off Kelsey’s clothes. Kelsey brushed off another of Raquel’s gropey hands as she found a bottle of water.

“Drink this,” Kelsey more forcing the water into Raquel’s mouth than anything else. She struggled to prevent Raquel from choking as her drinking would be frequently interrupted by giggling fits. Eventually though Raquel managed to “drink” the bottle of water and Kelsey, following Brittney’s advice, found an opportunity to put the pacifier in Raquel’s mouth. Raquel blathered some comment about it being for babies, but in her intoxicated stated she couldn’t help but be transfixed with the pacifier, in a few short seconds she stopped talking entirely to focus on a combination of chewing and suckling on the pacifier as it seemed to enhance the high she was getting. Kelsey was thankful for this as the pacified Raquel was easier to keep under control and she was less handsy then she was before, though she did steal small pinches and grabs on Kelsey every now and again.

Kelsey breathed a sigh of relief as Raquel started to come down, or at least be not as high as she was. Her erratic movements and breathing slowed to normal and she stared at the ceiling blankly, suckling on the pacifier. Kelsey took the opportunity to put another bottle of water into Raquel’s mouth, and Raquel obediently drank all of it this time without any problems. Raquel began to doze off into sleep as she drank the bottle of water, and Kelsey put the pacifier back in Raquel’s mouth once she had finished drinking the whole thing. She gently laid Raquel’s head down on the bed and she soon fell asleep. True to Brittney’s word Raquel was chewing and biting the pacifier as she slept. No doubt without it being there she would have been chewing on the inside of her cheek instead, unable to feel the pain because her mouth was so numb. A glance down at the floor revealed Brittney was doing something similar.

Now that Raquel was asleep she was surprisingly malleable. Kelsey was able to position Raquel comfortably on the bed without much effort. Kelsey quickly placed her hand on Raquel’s diaper and pushed up. As Kelsey had feared, the euphoric state did not improve Raquel’s continence, and a small groan form the sleeping Raquel as Kelsey pushed the diaper up confirmed Kelsey’s suspicion. At some point Raquel had messed her diaper, something that had only just now become apparent to Kelsey now that she wasn’t dealing with a scared or flirty Raquel. Again Kelsey glanced down at the floor and saw that Brittney was still unconscious and would not be able to help with what Kelsey was about to do. With a tired sigh Kelsey grabbed the changing supplies out of her purse and a diaper out of Raquel’s bag. She slid a towel from the bathroom underneath Raquel and she squeamishly untapped Raquel’s diaper.

Kelsey had gotten used to changing baby diapers during her time babysitting, and while that did help her some, it was still a mostly new and unpleasant experience as she cleaned and changed Raquel. The drugs had left Raquel completely limp though, meaning that she was able to complete the process relatively quickly. She was thankful that Brittney and Raquel were able to get back to the room. In this state they were both completely helpless which Kelsey assumed was the intent.

Even if it wasn’t her fault Kelsey couldn’t help but feel a little slimy as she threw Raquel’s used diaper away in the trash. Leaving Raquel naked and helpless like that, even for a moment, just felt wrong to Kelsey, as did Raquel’s numerous advances in her inebriated state. Kelsey wondered how anyone could feel right with themselves taking advantage of someone when they were like that. Raquel wasn’t herself, wasn’t the person she cared about, and no matter how attractive she found Raquel, the thought of doing anything to her in that state repulsed Kelsey to the core.

Thankfully though, nothing bad happened. Brittney was able to get herself and Raquel out of there. Kelsey hoped that everyone else at that party was as lucky. Kelsey looked down at Brittney still sleeping on the floor, the pacifier she was rhythmically chewing on making her look innocent. Kelsey summoned her cheer leader strength and picked the girl off of the ground. The sudden movement stirred Brittney awake.

“Just me,” Kelsey said grunting as she sat Brittney down on the bed. Brittney mumbled something that sounded vaguely like a thank you before quickly falling back asleep.

Kelsey looked at Raquel and Brittney, both asleep on the bed rhythmically chewing the pacifiers in their mouths and gave a tired yawn. The emotional stress as well as the physical exertion of trying to keep Raquel under control had made Kelsey more tired than she had ever been. She quickly tidied up the room a bit before laying down on the bed between Raquel and Brittney. After she adjusted the covers to cover all three of them she began to fall asleep herself. As she dozed off though Raquel moved in closer to her and wrapped her arms around Kelsey’s chest holding her tight. Kelsey could feel the plastic of the pacifier poke her back, and Raquel’s soft hair as wells Raquel’s feet resting gently toward the bottom of Kelsey’s legs. Raquel had snuggled into Kelsey and now held her tightly and lovingly like a large teddy bear. Kelsey’s stomach had butterflies, but she was so tired that she quickly fell asleep despite the enormous tender emotion she was feeling.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated, had a busy week. This chapter is essentially and extended version of the corresponding chapter in the original. I don't think the original explicitly said that the girls were drugged but mine does. Before you go hating on the guys though I'm going to go ahead and drop a little spoiler and say that they are innocent. As far as they know they were serving your typical high school party punch with nothing more than alcohol. We'll learn who was ultimately responsible later. Another tid bit is that originally I meant to have Brittney out herself as a drug addict in the previous chapter. i moved it up to this one because it felt weird having Brittney come out as a drug addict and then agree to go to a party right after. This will also get explored more in the next chapter don't think I'm going to drop that bomb and leave it alone. As always I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Last edited:

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Nicely handled. I think this worked better than the original, possibly due to the drug angle. Not so sure about the color-changing nails that react to LSD though: my first reaction was huh? And my second was: even if they did exist, why would she be wearing them? And my third: did she spill her punch all over her fingers?

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Nicely handled. I think this worked better than the original, possibly due to the drug angle. Not so sure about the color-changing nails that react to LSD though: my first reaction was huh? And my second was: even if they did exist, why would she be wearing them? And my third: did she spill her punch all over her fingers?

I did a little more research and that kind of nail polish is a thing but it's still in development, seems to be stuck in kickstarter hell. And Brittney carries it around out of paranoia, she's scared she'll go into relapse at any given moment something that will show up in the next chapter. And she didn't spill the punch she dipped her fingers in it after she got suspicious, but that happened "off screen" as off screen as a story can get.

- - - Updated - - -

You labeled this one as Chapter 17, although this one was Chapter 17: https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/103319-Raquel-s-Wish?p=1436003&viewfull=1#post1436003

But agree with the above poster that the nails might work better if they were litmus style, react when the fingers are dipped in.
Fixed the chapter title thanks for pointing that out.

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Chapter 19

The morning came and Raquel and Kelsey woke up groggily. Raquel was slowly recollecting the events of the previous night.

“Kelsey did I?” Raquel asked. Kelsey nodded grimly. “Oh god I’m so sorry you had to deal with that.”

“It’s fine,” Kelsey said giving Raquel a hug. “I’m just glad you’re ok.” Despite Kelsey’s sincerity Raquel still was embarrassed about it.

“God I’ve got such a headache,” Raquel moaned.

“Well luckily we don’t perform until the afternoon,” Kelsey said getting out of bed. It was at this point the two could faintly hear the sound of the shower running in the bathroom and knew that it was probably occupied by Brittney. After sharing a worried glance Raquel decided to knock on the bathroom door.

“Brittney?” Raquel asked unsure. “You in there?”

“Yeah,” Brittney answered in a shaky voice. “I’m fine, Just give me a minute ok.”

“You sure?” Raquel asked again.

“I said I’m fine!” Brittney yelled back. Raquel stepped away from the door alarmed.

“She didn’t mean it,” Kelsey said reassuringly. “She’s probably in a bad place right now.” Raquel and Kelsey were interrupted from their worrying by a knock at the door. Kelsey opened the door while Raquel quickly found some pants to put over her diaper.

“Morning girls,” Coach Miles said grimly at the door. “I’m guessing you guys heard what happened last night?”

“Yeah we uhh, we heard about that,” Kelsey said alluding to Raquel and Brittney's presence at the party without giving them away.

“Everyone ok?”

“A little shaken up, but otherwise fine.”

“Well I’m glad you’re all right,” Coach Miles said relieved. “One of the coaches caught on to what was happening and called the authorities. Everyone who was still there was banned from the competition and sent home.”

“Anyone from our squad?” Kelsey asked concerned.

“Yeah Alicia, Chelsea, and Carly,” Coach Miles said plainly. “Luckily most of our members left after Raquel and Brittney, some of the other teams are having to back out of the competition entirely because have of their squad got sent home.”

“Is Alicia ok?” Raquel asked overheating the name while she was getting dressed.

“She’s fine,” Coach Miles said reassuringly. “The police think that it wasn’t the typical scenario. They found just as much of it in the guy’s system as the girls. I think they were just as unaware of it as anyone else was.”

“Really?” Raquel said confused. Like everyone else Raquel had jumped to the worst conclusion possible, but if the guys actually were the ones intentionally drugging the girls then they wouldn’t have drank the punch themselves. “Then what happened?”

“Honestly,” Coach Miles said whispering. “I think someone set the boys up. Something like this isn’t like those West High Boys, they’re good kids. Some of these schools take this competition too seriously. It wouldn’t surprise me if one of the other schools did it to knock out the competition.”

“Wow!” Raquel said shocked. Kelsey did not seem as shocked as Raquel having seen this very attitude first hand in her years attending the competition.

“Well I’m just glad you guys are all ok,” Coach Miles said optimistically. “We’re going to have a meeting out front before we head back to Emerald Beach to discuss what we’re going to do. We’ve lost one of our flyers, but we still have a shot to win this thing. It’s going to need some restructuring though.”

“Right,” Raquel said already formulating a new strategy. “I’m sure Kelsey and I can come up with something by then.”

“Good,” Coach Miles said proudly. “I’ll go check on the others. I’ll be in touch.” Raquel and Kelsey turned away from the door in back into the room to find Brittney huddled in the corner in a fetal position.

“Brit?” Raquel asked concerned.

“I’ll be fine,” Brittney said quickly. “I just … I don’t want to feel that way again.”

“Well you got through it,” Raquel said trying to be positive.

“I don’t think you understand,” Brittney said meekly. “I loved it. I loved every second of it, and the only thing I want right now is more. That’s what I’m afraid of. I don’t want to fall into that hole again. I’m terrified that if I ever get a taste again I’ll start using.” Raquel abruptly grabbed Brittney’s hands.

“That’s not going to happen Brittney,” Raquel said seriously. “I’m not going to let it understand. You are better than this.” Brittney teared up a little and meekly nodded.

"Thanks Raquel," Brittney said quietly before curling back into a ball. "I'm fine really, I just need some time. Thanks for worrying about me."

Raquel and Kelsey spent the next few hours retooling the routine to center around 3 flyers instead of 4. Brittney spent most of this time quietly sitting by herself, but she seemed to be in better spirits after Raquel’s reassurances.

The girls all met in the front of the hotel before boarding the bus back to Emerald Beach for the competition. They all huddled around Coach Miles.

“Alright girls,” Coach Miles began. “First and foremost, we need to address the elephant in the room. I just want you to know that I’m not mad and you’re not in trouble. You couldn’t have known that would happen. We’ve got the school nurse and counselor ready back home. I want all of you to get checked up with them before you head home.” The girls that attended the party nodded silently. “We’ve also lost a few members to this, so Raquel and Kelsey have changed the routine.” At this point Kelsey stood up with several packets of papers.

“Basically we reorganized around 3 flyers instead of 4,” Kelsey said seriously as she handed out the packets. “It doesn’t look like much has changed at first glance, but there’s some subtle differences so be sure you study up. We’re still in this guys. Don’t get discouraged.” There were murmurs of confirmation as the girls entered the bus.

They soon arrived at Emerald Beach Academy, a noticeably smaller amount of cheerleaders present then there were the day before. Some teams were absent entirely, not having enough members to form a team after the kids at the party were sent home. It was also clear that some teams fared better than others. Some teams had to restructure entirely, while others barely had to make any changes at all. The air was also definitely more hostile then it was the previous day since no one was sure who was responsible for the previous night’s events. As such the teams wordlessly and quickly changed into their uniforms and waited quietly outside of the gym for their turn to perform their routine. The small amount of camaraderie between the teams that was present the day before had was entirely gone. Most of the teams, like Raquel’s team, were busy studying away at pieces of paper, last minute changes to routines no doubt.

Raquel was checking up on Brittney, who had continued to remain distant throughout most of the day, when they were confronted by Allyson. Despite having just finished performing and being out of breathe Allyson still had the energy to taunt.

“Well no surprise you’re here sis you always were a trooper,” Allyson said snidely. “Though I’m surprised Raquel made it out. She isn’t as experienced as you are.”

“Wow you have absolutely no tact.” Raquel said defensively as Brittney shied away. “How can you even joke about that?”

“Wow so sensitive,” Allyson mocked. “You should consider yourself lucky, you got to experience a real party. Not that pansy stuff you have in whatever po dunk town you come from.” Raquel scoffed at how remarkably petty Allyson was being. “How about you sis?” Allyson teased evilly. “I figured you would’ve had an excellent time riding the old horse again.” If looks could kill then the look Brittney shot at Allyson in response would have blown her into a million tiny pieces.

“Why don’t you leave Allyson?” Raquel said angrily.

“Fine be hostile if you want,” Allyson said with a smirk. “I only did it to make you feel more at home.” Allyson stop short as she had accidentally revealed more than she intended.

“It was you,” Brittney said coming to a realization. Allyson gave a shiver and thought for a moment before deciding how to play it off.

“Well when I told some of your old friends you were back in town they were more than happy to give you a welcome back gift,” Allyson said trying to be cool but the reality of being caught by her own eagerness to insult was causing her to lose her nerve.

“ARE YOU INSANE!!” Brittney screamed getting the attention of several people nearby.

“Calm down Brit,” Allyson said quietly.

“I’m not going to calm down!” Brittney said ignoring her sister’s command. “You have lost your damn mind. Do you have any idea what this stuff does to people?”

“Look Brit I …”

“No you don’t! Even if you did you’re so obsessed with winning that it wouldn’t have stopped you from doing it anyway!”

“Can we talk about this later,” Allyson begged as several of the onlookers had pieced together what Brittney was referring to and were now angrily encroaching on Allyson.

“Did you even think!? Or are you that obsessed with being better than me, that you’d put everyone here, even members of your own team, in serious danger!” Allyson was now visibly panicking as she had become surrounded by a circle of angry cheer leaders all glaring at her. Brittney had only now noticed the growing crowd and snapped out of her anger. “I am not going to let you ruin my life just so you can have another trophy to lord over me.” With that Brittney backed into the crow behind her who let her pass without any trouble.

“Wait!” Allyson cried attempting to follow. Only when she reached the wall of angry cheer leaders they stood strong and Allyson bounced off of them and landed on the floor. Raquel wasn’t even concerned about the angry mob forming, she was only concerned about Brittney whose angry facade had faded into crying as she grew out of sight of her sister.

“Brit are you ok?” Raquel asked grabbing her friend. Brittney nodded yes.

“I’m glad I got that out of my system,” Brittney said jokingly as she wiped tears and snot away from her crying face. Raquel gave a sigh. Even though she was shaken Brittney was well enough to joke.

“You really gave her a talking to,” Raquel said admiringly. “She definitely had it coming. Do you really think she would’ve have drugged everyone just to have a better chance at winning?”

“No doubt,” Brittney said seriously, “She’s obsessed. She’ll do anything to win. She has to be the best at everything. I’d like to say that I’m surprised. That she wouldn’t try and throw me into relapse over a cheer competition. I’m not though.”

“You gonna be alright?” Brittney nodded.

“We’ve still got a competition to win,” Brittney said, her competitive drive returning and drowning out all other emotions. “Let’s kick her ass,” Brittney said confidently holding her hand out. Raquel smirked and grabbed Brittney’s hand. The two tightly closed their fists around each other’s hands.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry for the wait on this one. I bought breathe of the wild and immediately went into a 40 hour marathon of it where I didn't do anything else, that put me behind on a lot of things this included. Allyson being the one behind that whole incident was something I thought of to make he more of a villain. I felt like there needed to be a reason to hate her beyond her just being a horrible person to be around, and seeing just how legit insane she is gives a bigger reason for Brittney and her mom not to talk about her all that much. Anyway as always I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Last edited:

Rutabaga

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Very minor criticism here, but I just want to point out that you did seem a bit fuzzy on the effects of LSD. For one thing, it lasts around 8-12 hours and makes sleeping pretty much entirely impossible for the whole time, and I didn't really get the feeling that the sequence of events lasted quite that long. Another thing is that it's not physically addictive at all, so while someone could be abusing it, it wouldn't really be a drug problem in the same way that heroin or even alcohol would be. Also, usually it doesn't make people flirty and it usually increases energy if anything.

What you were talking about seems more like Rophypnol or something similar, usually called date rape drugs. That generally lowers inhibitions and decreases motor functions, as well as causing people to pass out (some of the motor function loss can last into the next day, which would also make a lot of sense if you wanted to sabotage a team). In addition, nail polish that can detect drugs like that is quite common, since it is much more commonly used to spike drinks. Some types of similar drugs can also be used recreationally and get people to be very addicted. All in all it just really seemed like someone had spiked it with something like that, since it all ties together much better.

Your writing (and this story in particular) is still great in general, it just seemed like you were talking about a different drug for that chapter.

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Very minor criticism here, but I just want to point out that you did seem a bit fuzzy on the effects of LSD. For one thing, it lasts around 8-12 hours and makes sleeping pretty much entirely impossible for the whole time, and I didn't really get the feeling that the sequence of events lasted quite that long. Another thing is that it's not physically addictive at all, so while someone could be abusing it, it wouldn't really be a drug problem in the same way that heroin or even alcohol would be. Also, usually it doesn't make people flirty and it usually increases energy if anything.

What you were talking about seems more like Rophypnol or something similar, usually called date rape drugs. That generally lowers inhibitions and decreases motor functions, as well as causing people to pass out (some of the motor function loss can last into the next day, which would also make a lot of sense if you wanted to sabotage a team). In addition, nail polish that can detect drugs like that is quite common, since it is much more commonly used to spike drinks. Some types of similar drugs can also be used recreationally and get people to be very addicted. All in all it just really seemed like someone had spiked it with something like that, since it all ties together much better.

Your writing (and this story in particular) is still great in general, it just seemed like you were talking about a different drug for that chapter.

yeah you're probably right. I wouldn't know the most hardcore thing I've ever done is a weed brownie. If I'm wrong about something it's most likely because I don't know any better, I only have experience with people that are addicted.

Rutabaga

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
yeah you're probably right. I wouldn't know the most hardcore thing I've ever done is a weed brownie. If I'm wrong about something it's most likely because I don't know any better, I only have experience with people that are addicted.

Yeah no worries, just figured I'd point it out, I've got a "correcting people too much" problem.