Ranting about yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
Alright, as some of you know, Monkey Moejo and Kevin were having an argument, well my reputation just got hit because of that, if I keep getting crap in all the wrong places I am going to go NUTS! I need everyone to chill out and someone to return my rep, if it stays like that I will probabley hurt Nick severly... I do not need people mad at me because of something some fat racist told to my good friend Kevin.. I will not stand for this, this is the reason why I want Monkey Moejo GONE! Now imma just keep ranting and ranting until my rep situation is taken care of, I will not take someone stealing my rep away in the 'How ouch is your bank acc' thread, YES MY REP WAS STOLEN THERE! And this also doesnt change the fact im probabley not gonna make it home to school tommarow because some racist s.o.b. decided that he was gonna talk crap to me, and he threatened to 'cap my ass after school tommarow' knowing the community around the school, I might not live through the day, now im tired of this bullshit and I would like this dropped... as it didnt need to be pulled out of my rep...

Your seriously pissed out friend who may not live to see tomorrow
Jake the Fox

P.S. I LOVE YOU GRIZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
and here is the rep comment I got even though they didnt get the fact that I was away from the computer and Kevin and Nick were fighting, not me...
you interupted the flash chat and turned it into a flame war full of derogatory remarks and general spam.

Just get Monkey Moejo gone and this wont happen again

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Who's Kevin? Who is Nick? Who is Monkey Moejo? :confused: I feel like you're talking about a world far away from mine!?! :dunno:

Peachy

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Kevin was the black dude that Monkey Moejo was bitching at over flashchat, Nick is Monkey Moejo, a user of ADISC

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
If you have a dispute about rep, make a thread in the requests forum. If your life is in danger, contact the police.

Where were the mods during all this? Aren't they supposed to be monitoring the flashchat?

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Where were the mods during all this? Aren't they supposed to be monitoring the flashchat?
Being a moderator is not a full-time job. I.e. I'm not here 24 hours a day, especially not during the time any of you Americans are at home and online in the evening (that's when it's the middle of the night here). We used to have Flashchat mods and probably will get them back. However, until then, you have to make do without them. You can't call upon moderators when you're talking to people in the mall either, so just apply your normal common sense when things get rough.

Peachy

F

FullMetal

If you have a dispute about rep, make a thread in the requests forum. If your life is in danger, contact the police.

There are none.

There is usually no flame to take out so I guess Moo thought it better not to have any. Oh and I agree with Peach, use common sense in those situations.

FullMetal

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Sorry, I didn't realize we didn't have mods in there..

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
For Jakethefox:
(1) If you want a reputation comment reviewed, you need to ask for this in the REQUESTS forum. NOT the off-topic forum.
(2) Unfortunately, FlashChat logs were only being kept on the server for 2 hours after the conversation took place. I have now bumped this to 4 days, but I still cannot access the logs that were deleted in the past. Therefore, I'm unable to investigate the incident in FlashChat. Without some evidence, I have no reason to take action on Monkey Moejo or anyone else. Sorry. Future problems with FlashChat should be logged so I can review them for up to 4 days afterwards.
(3) If someone threatened to "cap your ass" (aka: shoot you in the butt), then please, provide me the forum name of who did it, the time it was done, and any other information you can... but do so IN THE REQUESTS FORUM.

For Chromos :
(1) We cannot monitor the FlashChat 24/7. There quite simply aren't enough mods to do this.
(2) Even if there were enough mods to do this, I wouldn't do it, because it would be too demanding on the mods. Mods are volunteers and may have limited free time. We cannot be expected to watch EVERYTHING. That is just unreasonable.
(3) We do respond when complaints are made, as I am doing now. In this case, I am unable to access the logs of what happened in FlashChat because the chat system was using its default setting of "keep logfiles only for 2 hours". In my rush to get everything basically working again on the site, I have not had time to go through all the settings. The forum alone has over 50 pages of different settings on the options page alone. This figure doesn't include anything related to a specific part of the forum (like forums, moderators, threads, posts, users, usergroups, smileys, templates, phrases, etc etc etc etc)... let alone the armada of settings that exist for the blog software, chat software, gallery software, etc etc etc etc. So you ought to forgive me for not having reviewed each and every single setting manually. If I had to do that, it would take FOREVER for the site to have come back online. I review the most important settings, and I change the others as the situation warrants. In this case, upon attempting to review the logs, I found they weren't there, and have now fixed that problem so it won't occur again. This is all you can reasonably ask given the situation.
(4) In future, situations like this will be resovable because I (and possibly another mod or two) will be able to review the logs of what was said in the FlashChat for up to 4 days after the conversation takes place. So yeah, there is a solution here.

For everyone :
I'm closing this topic, because :
* the original post is very difficult to understand
* the original post is off-topic for this forum (it belongs in the requests forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.