• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Rant..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Why do people think that they have to BATHE in colegne....
Some of us get bad headaches from strong smells. I was at the mall today , shopping with my birthday money and this guy walked by, reeking of colegne , and the rest of the night i have had a bad headache .

Role
Incontinent
You and me both! I can't stand to smell someone that has dumped the entire bottle of perfume or cologne on themselves. It's almost as bad as smelling cigarette smoke! I get a headache from that too!

Maybe they couldn't take a shower that day so they covered up the B.O. with a bottle or two! LOL

Role
Private
Just in case a plot for world domination by an evil genius breaks out. They can instantly become The Human Torch with the help of a cigarette lighter.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Just in case a plot for world domination by an evil genius breaks out. They can instantly become The Human Torch with the help of a cigarette lighter.
I was so tempted to do that the other day with my lighter and some Febreeze :3

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I agree that too much is nasty, but I can't say I agree with those who think all perfume should be illegal.

I enjoy wearing perfume and body spray, of course I don't bathe in it, (like I said - Nasty!) but I do like some perfume.

Role
Incontinent
No, some is nice, I'll admit that. I even use cologne once in a while. But people that use the whole bottle or vial in one application should be banned from public places. There is no reason to drown yourself in it.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
I can't stand the stuff. The worst thing is this one teacher at my school would literally attack people with deodorant or air freshener. He did to me once, I almost through up. It was horrible. I hate the smell of it - I really don't see the point of perfumes for women or colognes for men - to me they almost always don't smell nice in the slightest.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't see a problem with it. I have never had to experience it alot.

Role
Diaper Lover
Cologne or nasty unbathedness? Guy in my strength class like that, smell radius is around 5 feet. I hate both equally, but Cologne spammers a greater quantity because there are more of them.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
My brother in law is the joke of the family. He douses himself in "Old Spice". It's horrible. When he comes to family gatherings, we all laugh behind his back. Aren't we horrible!

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
It doesn't really bother me to smell it, though some people obviously do overdue it. My wife and daughter get headaches from it though. The smell which used to make me sick was lipstick. Back in elementary school when we'd be in a play, they always wanted us to wear lipstick, I guess so our mouths showed up better to the audience. :confused: The school must have used the cheapest lipsticks they could get because they had a sickening sweet smell, and smelling it made me so sick to the stomach I had to be pulled out of the play.

~Pramrider

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
I can't stand the stuff. The worst thing is this one teacher at my school would literally attack people with deodorant or air freshener. He did to me once, I almost through up. It was horrible. I hate the smell of it - I really don't see the point of perfumes for women or colognes for men - to me they almost always don't smell nice in the slightest.
Go tell the principal. you can get them to stop If it makes you uncomfortable.

My brother in law is the joke of the family. He douses himself in "Old Spice". It's horrible. When he comes to family gatherings, we all laugh behind his back. Aren't we horrible!
No quite the contrary. now if you did it to his face then it would be.

B

Butterfly Mage

I sometimes use too much cologne since I'm totally paranoid about smelling bad. I also take a 30-minute shower in the morning.

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Not going to lie I was expecting a rant and instead I got a complaint.

None the less. I agree with you. I was helping this lady into a dressing room the other day and homg I had to stop breathing to prevent myself from coughing and sounding offensive and my eyes started watering and it was just horrible. It smelt good. but WAAAY too much.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Not going to lie I was expecting a rant and instead I got a complaint.
Disappointments abound. I go into Chinese restaurants and expect a fortune cookie at the end with a fortune and frequently it is advice or an observation instead!

To the actual subject: having worked on occasion with people who can't seem to bathe regularly, I'm not sure whether excessive cologne/perfume is worse than the alternative. I guess I'm not particularly sensitive to unnatural scents, but I'd definitely prefer people stink less, whatever the source. If everyone could just go and take care of that for themselves, we'd be all set.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
There are so many things you could whine about, so why are you doing this on goddamn cologne? Do you realized that you probably ruined someone's day multiple times in your life already? Why are people so self-centered?

Oh, and I've never noticed anyone with a strong smell of cologne. What I hate really is smelling others' bad breath while I'm riding the bus. But it's a much smaller space than a mall.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I never done it before, but me and a couple friend of my did that to a friend of ours because he only took bath every full moon or something like that.

Role
Cause It hurts my head and gives me a cluster headache so bad that I can barely see how to drive home .

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Being extremely scent-sensitive I can empathise with the originator of this thread. Even the tiniest whiff of some scents will give me a migraine that lasts for at least 2 days with a residual headache that may last 3 or 4 days beyond that. It doesn't have to be someone who bathed in cologne (although that tends to choke me up long before the headache comes along). That's one of the reasons I moved to "the city, 'cause it's "no scents makes good sense" pretty much everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.