Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Why cant stores or fast food places have diet and caffeine free drinks....Some of us Can not have that stuff....

Why wont they let me drive ...

And why cant I eat without getting sick after it ?

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]1. Supply and Demand. Not enough people want caffeine free to make it worthwhile. Everywhere I go has Diet AFAIK.

2. Crap as it is, your not physically fit to drive. You blacked out and crashed remember? What if you had been going 60 mph and hit someone going the other way? As hard as it is on you, I can't see anyone in their right mind given a drivers license to someone who blacks out while driving.

3. If this has been happening longer than a day, see a doctor.

Sorry if this post sounds harsh.[/font]

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
No superfluous profanity or rambling on about the same point in a tl;dr fashion.

I wanted to come in this thread and leave with a gratified boner. I didn't even twitch.

Try harder.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
well...i need to drive to get work...and the docs said i cant have caffaine so what am i supposed to drink when i go out to eat?

and the nausea thing happens Anytime i eat

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Why cant stores or fast food places have diet and caffeine free drinks....Some of us Can not have that stuff....

Most have at least diet. Stores should have them all. Find some new stores/restaurants.

Because you black out all the time. After reading about where you blacked out and crashed. I agree that you shouldn't be driving.

See a doctor to learn why.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
well...i need to drive to get work...and the docs said i cant have caffaine so what am i supposed to drink when i go out to eat?

Amazingly, before the advent of caffeine products, people drank water. It's a non-alcoholic clear liquid that you can get for free from most sit-down restaurants.

And also: take public trasnit. The worst that could happen if you black out is you miss your stop.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
There's no public transit here, and water is free....when i pay for a combo i am wasting the drink then

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
There's no public transit here, and water is free....when i pay for a combo i am wasting the drink then

Jesus man, you have an excuse for everything, eh? Your favourite restaraunt only has caffeine drinks... you aren't allowed to drink caffeine... you can't have water because that would waste the drink part of the combo...

I don't know what to tell you. maybe get a bottle of water? Those aren't free. better yet, pack a brown bag lunch yourself and bring your own drink. There, problem solved.

... oh wait, but the paper bag might give you a paper cut...

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little

Get a cup of water...?
Also, every fast food place I've been to has had at least Diet Coke.

Who won't?

Eating the people who won't let you drive? Dang man, cannibalism is pretty illegal as far as I can recall. Also, you might have diabetes.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
1. Mosta places have at least diet.

2. From what I've heard, you blacked out while driving. Letting you drive after that would be irresponsible and unsafe.

3. Ask a doctor.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Chillhouse.... back the hell up before you get backed up, you have no fucking clue what this is like, if you bothered to the read the other threads i have made about my health issues you might have a clue , think before you speak .

And yes most places have diet but that still has caffiene in it and i am under doctors orders Not to have any caffaine , and the doctors are those who suspended my license.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Well do what I do. Get the items without the drink. Ditch the order and save yourself some money.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well do what I do. Get the items without the drink. Ditch the order and save yourself some money.

Yeah, combo's are more expensive with the soda/drink anyways. Unless they are having a weekly special or something.

E

Error404

May I suggest Soda Water? It's pretty good stuff and alot of places have it. Not sure if it's the called the same thing in America so just think 'Fizzy water', it promotes good blood flow and makes you need to pee alot just as if you'd had caffiene.

I'm trying to replace my Pepsi intake with Soda Water.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Ah thanks for the drink ideas , and yes i do plan on adding more water ,mainly cause the docs say it will help some.

And i have had soda water before due to a mishap at a drink machine.

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hey I had to do without loadsa things for 6ish months a few years ago - including, but not exclusively: Caffeine, Chocolate,Wheats/Grains, Red Meat, Nuts, and a few other things. So I know how hard it can be to find things to eat/drink out if you have a restricted diet.

At the end of the day, it's easier to stick to water, or a fizzy mineral water. I ended up having to carry a water bottle about with me with some squash in it, with my tablets dissolved in it, so that solved my problem a little.

Good luck, and seriously, if you're being sick a lot, then go back to the doctors and demand they take another look.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Chillhouse.... back the hell up before you get backed up, you have no fucking clue what this is like, if you bothered to the read the other threads i have made about my health issues you might have a clue , think before you speak .

Slow down, man. Chill. I wasn't having a go at you. It was a joke, but it's hard to do that over the internet since you can't see facial expression. You're right, though, I havne't read your other threads so I have no idea what kind of health issues you have.

Still, you can get a bottle of water in place of a pop. In the rare event I get fast food for lunch I always get a bottle of water or milk or something. Most food joints have latched onto the health craze and are offering alternatives to pop. Or you can pack your own lunch and bring a reusable waterbottle filled with some non-cafinated drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.