rant section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
So, I think it would be a good idea to put a vent/rant section under Off-Topic discussion section. I, personally, love to vent, because there is no better way to get it all off your chest. It is just somewhere to get it off your chest and into the open, and also to get feedback. Stuff about music services, products you got ripped off on, how you hate humanity because someone called you fat, etc. The idea is very selfexplanitory, so I don't feel the need to ramble on about it.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I don't know, I personally feel, that's why there are blogs on this site, to give you a chance to vent.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I think it would encourage some bad posts. Stupid threads ranting about very little thing

WITH LINES OF CAPS AND EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!

and various other fruit.

I think blogs are good for venting (as Hypno said), and people can still make venting threads if they want to.

(Also venting topics about things that can be debated is a recipe for disaster. Because opposite views get 'vented' back, and then it's just two people shouting at each other)

Last edited:
E

Error404

I actually support this idea, only under the basis that any and all posts made in such do NOT contribute to post count.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If I wanted to listen to other people bitch, I'd visit their blog.

'Sides, most people who had something that actually warranted bitching posted in the Regulars or VIP forum. Or I checked the persons blog, and I was actually interested in what they had to say.

I vote against this idea.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think it's not a too bad idea. It might keep people from bitching in unrelated threads, while making sure at least some other people read their rant (I don't personally read blogs much, I don't know about other people). I think it could theoretically cause less drama elsewhere. Rants are currently everywhere, especially in the Regulars forum, and I find it tiring.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I don't think it's a good reason, mostly for the reasons already stated.

My opinion on ranting is that at times it's good to put it in a thread, but you can do that in off-topic but most of the time you want said things to be private anyhow and it ends up in the regulars' forum. And it encourages bad ranting threads.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I think it would encourage some bad posts. Stupid threads ranting about very little thing

WITH LINES OF CAPS AND EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!

and various other fruit.

I think blogs are good for venting (as Hypno said), and people can still make venting threads if they want to.

(Also venting topics about things that can be debated is a recipe for disaster. Because opposite views get 'vented' back, and then it's just two people shouting at each other)
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.