Rant. Everything is out of stock.

Mehrabad98

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I know a few people have posted about this earlier, but not for two suppliers in the same post. I want to explore some more diapers now that I have the freedom to do so, but Abu is out of stock of AlphaGatorz, Dinorawrz, and Bunnyhopps. Tykables has nothing in stock except for Little Rascals and Little Builders, which I'm going to order in a week or two. I wear size large, but it seems like there are a lot more XLs in stock. Unfortunately that's not an option for me because I'm technically supposed to wear M, I just choose large because I prefer it.
Anyways, that's my rant.

Reactions: TigerDL, Jorelaxed and Angelapinks
Mehrabad98 said:
I know a few people have posted about this earlier, but not for two suppliers in the same post. I want to explore some more diapers now that I have the freedom to do so, but Abu is out of stock of AlphaGatorz, Dinorawrz, and Bunnyhopps. Tykables has nothing in stock except for Little Rascals and Little Builders, which I'm going to order in a week or two. I wear size large, but it seems like there are a lot more XLs in stock. Unfortunately that's not an option for me because I'm technically supposed to wear M, I just choose large because I prefer it.
Anyways, that's my rant.
That is how I feel and I blame myself for telling everybody how good Kins and Rearz products are LOL. Now when I want something they are out of stock.

I think the stocking problem is caused by several things. Clearly the demand for abdl diapers and boosters has increased. People are stocking up when things are in stock . Myself included. and retailers underestimating demand along with manufacturing delays .

Reactions: Ranma, TigerDL and Angelapinks
Back