Rant about subscription

KarmaBaby3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Rant - Walmart you can save 20% on goodnites if you subscribe to auto ship - which is great! Amazon is only 5% …. But …. There isn’t a discrete shipping option! Booooooo. I don’t want my neighbours to see a goodnite box being delivered! And superstore had theirs on sale but I was shopping with my mom 😭 I want to talk to her but I’m too scared too and ruin the “I don’t see it, it’s not happening” we have going on. I also kind of want to buy a sex toy since I have never had one but we share opening packages when they come in … plus they are pricey! And a waste if I don’t like it.

so wish I could go 24/7 but not enough money :(

KarmaBaby2 said:
Rant - Walmart you can save 20% on goodnites if you subscribe to auto ship - which is great! Amazon is only 5% …. But …. There isn’t a discrete shipping option! Booooooo. I don’t want my neighbours to see a goodnite box being delivered! And superstore had theirs on sale but I was shopping with my mom 😭 I want to talk to her but I’m too scared too and ruin the “I don’t see it, it’s not happening” we have going on. I also kind of want to buy a sex toy since I have never had one but we share opening packages when they come in … plus they are pricey! And a waste if I don’t like it.

so wish I could go 24/7 but not enough money :(
Yeah it sucks. I never considered this before. The thing that keeps us from “coming out” is our friends and family in most cases. We can’t live with them. We can’t live without them. Of course I joke a bit. But consider what it would be like if we rearrange our lives to the point of surrounding ourselves with only people who are accepting of this lifestyle. It’s such a huge disposition to do this. That we’re stuck living in secret.

I used to have my own house and it was awesome! Then chronic migraines made it so I can’t take care of myself and afford a place - had to move back in with my mom :(. We did get a great new house, have a good sized yard and beautiful garden. But I’m too afraid to tell anyone else 😬

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL, lilbabyjooce and I12BLittle89
KarmaBaby2 said:
I used to have my own house and it was awesome! Then chronic migraines made it so I can’t take care of myself and afford a place - had to move back in with my mom :(. We did get a great new house, have a good sized yard and beautiful garden. But I’m too afraid to tell anyone else 😬
If your Mom is more the caring and understanding type I'm sure she would be accepting of your diaper wearing, if you got up the courage to tell her. You could just explain to her that they give you comfort and it helps to relieve stress when you regress. That should be easier for her to understand.

I'm not sure if Wal-Mart carries the bigger packs but I just got a pack of 63 Goodnites from Amazon today. That size just comes in a plain brown box with a "G" on it. They don't have retail packaging. The flaps do have gaps though and you can see 3 bags inside, so you might be able to tell what it is. When I ordered from Amazon I picked the "ship in Amazon packaging" option. The Goodnites box came inside of a plain Amazon box.

LilPaddedBunny said:
If your Mom is more the caring and understanding type I'm sure she would be accepting of your diaper wearing, if you got up the courage to tell her. You could just explain to her that they give you comfort and it helps to relieve stress when you regress. That should be easier for her to understand.

I'm not sure if Wal-Mart carries the bigger packs but I just got a pack of 63 Goodnites from Amazon today. That size just comes in a plain brown box with a "G" on it. They don't have retail packaging. The flaps do have gaps though and you can see 3 bags inside, so you might be able to tell what it is. When I ordered from Amazon I picked the "ship in Amazon packaging" option. The Goodnites box came inside of a plain Amazon box.
I can only get those larger sizes from Amazon randomly … I’m in Canada. They are unavailable for a lot of time and currently $72 for 75 large (my usual size), no xl available. But still I’ve gained 7 pounds from my med change they are feeling tight So I want some xlarge. Walmart would be $26 for 28 xlarge If I do the subscription thing.

and my mom was the one who caught me many times as a kid with diapers, screamed “disgusting” , grounded me and made me throw away everything at least 3 times. Even now she thinks it’s all sexual because I’m still a virgin and I just need a vibrator (which I do kind of want to explore but too scared to order on my own …) and no diapers have zero sexual aspect accept maybe rubbing that area like a baby because it feels good, but it’s done in a toddler manner. It’s all control, security and comfort for me. So getting her to look the other way is a major improvement but any mannerism I have that is a bit younger she rolls her eyes at and thinks it’s silly and immature and that I need to grow up (silly socks, bouncing around, getting super excited over a new bug I found, liking disney/younger G rated shows Etc. she doesn’t listen to me, doesn’t hear what I’m saying when we talk.

KarmaBaby2 said:
I can only get those larger sizes from Amazon randomly … I’m in Canada. They are unavailable for a lot of time and currently $72 for 75 large (my usual size), no xl available. But still I’ve gained 7 pounds from my med change they are feeling tight So I want some xlarge. Walmart would be $26 for 28 xlarge If I do the subscription thing.

and my mom was the one who caught me many times as a kid with diapers, screamed “disgusting” , grounded me and made me throw away everything at least 3 times. Even now she thinks it’s all sexual because I’m still a virgin and I just need a vibrator (which I do kind of want to explore but too scared to order on my own …) and no diapers have zero sexual aspect accept maybe rubbing that area like a baby because it feels good, but it’s done in a toddler manner. It’s all control, security and comfort for me. So getting her to look the other way is a major improvement but any mannerism I have that is a bit younger she rolls her eyes at and thinks it’s silly and immature and that I need to grow up (silly socks, bouncing around, getting super excited over a new bug I found, liking disney/younger G rated shows Etc. she doesn’t listen to me, doesn’t hear what I’m saying when we talk.
That sucks, I feel for you :(. If she's closed minded on the subject and not willing to listen it can be hard to make her understand. I've always had an interest in diapers, and it has only gotten stronger over the years. A few years ago I finally accepted it as part of who I am and started to embrace my AB/DL side. Now I am much happier and feel better about myself. This can be hard to explain to an outsider.

If you're anything like me, your desires are a part of who you are and it's not something you can just give up. Trying to give it up will probably make you feel worse. For most of us our AB/DL side is not just a choice we made. It's a part of what makes us who we are. Some of us have always had these desires, others develop them over time. If you could somehow explain that to your mother it might help her understand. The only other option would be to buy diapers and sneak them into the house, which is what I did when I was living at home. I never told anyone about this side of me because I didn't know how they would react, and there was no need to bring it up in a conversation. Hopefully you can eventually come to an understanding with your mom :).

There's a book called "You're Not Broken" by Dr Rhoda Lipscomb. It's a book about AB/DL designed to help people accept that part of themselves. It also has a section for explaining it to others. I didn't read it personally but I have seen it recommended by numerous people on these forums. Maybe the book could help you explain these desires to your mom?

Reactions: TigerDL
Back