• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

****! Rant about Creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
****! Well, I broke my Creative Fatal1ty Pro Gaming Headset, so I sent it back for repair. Well, 2 months later, I get the headset back from Creative, I open it...****! They sent me the Fatal1ty Gaming Headset, the difference is $40 (the money difference from when I bought it), and the cups for the ears are a lot smaller, I am just so angry at Creative for that.

Oh, and the headset I paid $80 for, now Creative has it for $20, 80% off because they aren't making them any more.

Final words: ****!!!

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
So you're mad that there was a price drop on something?

It happens.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I am absolutely PISSED OFF that I received something worse than what I sent back...I feel like I have been ripped off.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
I am absolutely PISSED OFF that I received something worse than what I sent back...I feel like I have been ripped off.

How were you given something worse, it's the same thing except with smaller ear pieces.

Have you called customer service yet?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.