Help Request Rank lowered from established contributor to contributor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galvanic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hello, I don't really log on to this site anymore, and I don't know whether the rules for this forum have significantly changed within the past year or not, but I have noticed some strange thing with my adisc account.

I logged on to adisc about three weeks ago, and had noticed that my rank was lowered from my previous rank of established contributor to contributor (blue text). This is strange considering the fact that I have 20+ posts, no negative reputation, and have had this account for over a year.

I also found a notification in my message box telling me that my e-mail address was invalid and about something called "e-mail bouncing". I followed the instructions and changed the email that I had used when I created this account to my current gmail account. However, the rank is still at contributor despite going through the email changing process.

If anyone could help me resolve this issue, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Update: It appears that since I have posted this, my rank has gone back up to established contributor! I no longer need help at the moment. this thread can be closed if necessary.

Last edited:

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello, I don't really log on to this site anymore, and I don't know whether the rules for this forum have significantly changed within the past year or not, but I have noticed some strange thing with my adisc account.

I logged on to adisc about three weeks ago, and had noticed that my rank was lowered from my previous rank of established contributor to contributor (blue text). This is strange considering the fact that I have 20+ posts, no negative reputation, and have had this account for over a year.

I also found a notification in my message box telling me that my e-mail address was invalid and about something called "e-mail bouncing". I followed the instructions and changed the email that I had used when I created this account to my current gmail account. However, the rank is still at contributor despite going through the email changing process.

If anyone could help me resolve this issue, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Update: It appears that since I have posted this, my rank has gone back up to established contributor! I no longer need help at the moment. this thread can be closed if necessary.

I just looked at your thread and it shows you at EC.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
View attachment 21541

Your showing established contributor right on my screen buddy. Maybe a glitch or somethin.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok finally got it...Computer freaked out on me :(

HoganBunny

Legendary Bun
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
This happens when an account is in email activation (i.e. email is bouncing). Once the email is fixed and no longer bouncing, the account is promoted to contributor, and from there to EC.

Seeing as you're now at EC level, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.