Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
This is for any random thoughs you guys may have I think this is a wise envesment.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
woo! pointless threads! :D
uh.... I could really really REALLY go for some Ben & Jerry's Half Baked ice cream right now... and for that I blame... umm... whoever it was in FlashChat that convinced me to buy it in the first place!!! o_O

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
uh.... I could really really REALLY go for some Ben & Jerry's Half Baked ice cream right now... and for that I blame... umm... whoever it was in FlashChat that convinced me to buy it in the first place!!! o_O
Wasn't me.. I wasn't there.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other, Private
That was totally me! :D

And FullMetal.

DUde you took our advice? I feel so loved XD

no_One

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Is lucy still alive? We see a shadow with 'neko' horns...but is it eally her, or just a metaphore.

Role
Diaper Lover
Must depend on the way they were built, if they were built from the bottom up, up, if top down, down.

HAW HAW! :)

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near? Just like me they long to be close to you.....

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I love my Wii (I love my Wii) I love my Wii so play with me!
That song is stuck in my head =P

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Half baked ice cream!? HA! I have heard of that but never tried it, I will have to when my ice cream down stairs runs out. I have some ice cream for Coldstone Creamery, anyone heard of it? Probably mainly a US thing. Anyways I got cookie batter flavored ice cream with chocolate and caramel syrup mixed in it, with snickers in it too! It is awesome!

For those of you who do not know about Coldstone, it is an ice cream shop that has several different ice cream flavors. Rare flavors you never heard of before, such as punpkin, green able, cotton candy, and much more, and of course your regular common flavors. Even what makes them better is they make all their ice cream fresh in their store with ice cream machines in the back, it is sooo creamy and tasty! Plus they take whatever flavor you want and add in what ever toppings you want and mix it all together and put it in a bowl to eat or tub to take it home with you!

Role
Diaper Lover
Can anyone else not stop staring at girls asses? SERIOUS! like the one newbie posted, a girl I know might be Inc, but I don't know, and she might just be sexy. AUGGG! I HAVE TO KNOW!

F

FullMetal

OMG dude, i so remember that! Good ass times, good times :)

FullMetal

Status
Not open for further replies.