Random Questions! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedwife

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Good morning, guys!

Any recommendations for diaper covers that fit more like a regular panty? Or should I just wear panties over it? I am concerned many of the covers I see kind of balloon out and aren’t discreet under clothes. I live in the Deep South and it’s already dress season! Lol. I love wearing flowy dresses in the spring and summer but would like to muffle some of the crinkle if possible.

I have fallen in love with the MegaMax and Sunkiss briefs in the pretty pink color. Any recommendations on a perhaps small capacity diaper that could be a daily diaper when going out that’s not as bulky? Or do many just wear a pull up when out?

Thanks in advance for any ideas or help. This group is amazing!

Reactions: PaddedRita and diaperdude
I also would love to know of a good plastic pants that's almost like form fitting to the diaper. I hate big poofy ones.

Also to answer your other question. I always wear maximum absorption diapers out and about. And being that I'm a skinny guy. Trust me. The bulge is kinda noticable. But. Frankly I really don't care who notices. I don't flaunt my diapers. I don't not hide them. But I don't change my whole wardrobe to insure they are completely unseen. Happy said padded day to ya ☺️

Hi DLWife, another DL lady here. I have recently been experimenting with a lower capacity diaper and a booster. I have to say that Super Seni Plus with an Abri Let Normal booster works great for me, it's much thinner and more discreet than say a megamax (which I love in bed but would not wear outside). You can position the booster where you need it as a lady ;) and this combo also doesn't get a big bulge even when it's very wet. Also no leaks! With the added benefit that you could remove the booster while out and about I guess, once it was full.

Reactions: diaperdude
diaperedwife said:
Good morning, guys!

Any recommendations for diaper covers that fit more like a regular panty? Or should I just wear panties over it? I am concerned many of the covers I see kind of balloon out and aren’t discreet under clothes. I live in the Deep South and it’s already dress season! Lol. I love wearing flowy dresses in the spring and summer but would like to muffle some of the crinkle if possible.

I have fallen in love with the MegaMax and Sunkiss briefs in the pretty pink color. Any recommendations on a perhaps small capacity diaper that could be a daily diaper when going out that’s not as bulky? Or do many just wear a pull up when out?

I use these. Kleinert's dura cool pants. They really work and are comfortable. I sleep in these with a Blue Mega Max. I found them on Amazon
1679057637786.png

My gf wears a tena maxi active fit with a booster and pul plastic pants. She doesn't crinkle when she is in jeans and you honestly cant tell that she is padded. She dosent wear dresses often but when she does, she will wear control top pants over her nappies and plastic pants to help hold things up and muffle the rustling.

Reactions: diaperdude
Soggy247 said:
My gf wears a tena maxi active fit with a booster and pul plastic pants. She doesn't crinkle when she is in jeans and you honestly cant tell that she is padded. She dosent wear dresses often but when she does, she will wear control top pants over her nappies and plastic pants to help hold things up and muffle the rustling.

diaperedwife said:
Good morning, guys!

Try a lite to moderate control brief or body briefer. It holds everything in place, eliminates noise, reduces bulk. Not too snug however as it impedes wicking.

Reactions: PaddedRita
Soggy247 said:
She actally wears pretty thick nappies when she is in a dress as they are easier to conceal. She does prefer to have better protection if she can conceal it but away from friends and family, she isnt too bothered if people notice her nappies.

I have been using Gray Pul active wear along with Shore Shore Trifecta diaper covers .
Yes they do help hold your diaper in place . Only real draw back is they only come in 4 to 5 plan solided colors !

Rita said:
I have been using Gray Pul active wear along with Shore Shore Trifecta diaper covers .
Yes they do help hold your diaper in place . Only real draw back is they only come in 4 to 5 plan solided colors !
Do these make noise under pants like Khakis?

I’ve been considering getting one of the latex covers sold by InControl. (They’re on sale at the moment.) They’re supposed to be very form-fitting. I’m more interested in them due to a continuing leak problem.

AlbertPotato said:
I’ve been considering getting one of the latex covers sold by InControl. (They’re on sale at the moment.) They’re supposed to be very form-fitting. I’m more interested in them due to a continuing leak problem.
They will help contain leaks but it might be best to get to the root of the problem. Likely you need more absorbency, booster pads can be help for this if you do not want to change the current product you are wearing.

Reactions: Deleted member 69192
WetKat said:
You can position the booster where you need it as a lady ;) and this combo also doesn't get a big bulge even when it's very wet.
A large bulge from having double diapered up is so very pleasant to me. It's sexually exciting.

Last edited:
Diaperedlife13 said:
I'm a skinny guy. Trust me. The bulge is kind of noticeable. But. Frankly I really don't care who notices. I don't flaunt my diapers. I don't not hide them. But I don't change my whole wardrobe to insure they are completely unseen.
I'm so happy to read something from someone who doesn't mind displaying his diaper. After I get dressed and leave my room, a worker in my nursing home may decide that I'm showing too much skin or diaper, or the bulge is too large. Then I must go back to my room making appropriate changes. Mostly I feel annoyed.

Reactions: Ceary
Diaperedlife13 said:
I also would love to know of a good plastic pants that's almost like form fitting to the diaper. I hate big poofy ones.

Also to answer your other question. I always wear maximum absorption diapers out and about. And being that I'm a skinny guy. Trust me. The bulge is kinda noticable. But. Frankly I really don't care who notices. I don't flaunt my diapers. I don't not hide them. But I don't change my whole wardrobe to insure they are completely unseen. Happy said padded day to ya ☺️
Theres Kleinerts water proof Duralite Briefs. They are a soft light nylon plastic coated panty. The pants are very quiet and fit pretty good not poofy. They look like a pair of panties or briefs.

i just got a pair of latex covers, they work sooooo good, i have NOT been able to make them leak, they are kinda a pain to take on and off, but they are worth it for no leaks, discreetness, and they do and amazing job of supporting your diaper, i got mine from Incontrol.

AlbertPotato said:
I’ve been considering getting one of the latex covers sold by InControl. (They’re on sale at the moment.) They’re supposed to be very form-fitting. I’m more interested in them due to a continuing leak problem
i just got a pair of these, they work amazing, to the point you can take a shower or bath in them and your diaper will stay dry, i love them, they are a pain to take on and off but well worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back