Random question

Labrador

Est. Contributor
Messages
345
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Does anyone else buy bed wetting products for older children (135lbs+) instead of/in addition to adult diapers? I honestly prefer them since I’m small enough that they fit me, they work for their intended purpose and are generally more colorful, and thus, seem more cheerful than products meant for adults. They also seem more discreet to buy since no one would suspect I am buying them for myself.
This could also be sentimentality on my part, since initially I bought these since I was only slightly overweight for them, and I was too shy to buy things meant for adults, so my first experiments into the DL activities involved these.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: TigerDL, Diprs2 and Napincolove
Random answer: 29-832😁
 
  • Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
So since I guess this is more common than I thought, has anyone ever tried the Kroger brand “Comforts Nite Pants” L/XL? They have a print that is either stars clouds and moons, or stars set among stripes depending on the diaper. It’s cheerful and comforting, generic but with a. Distinct aesthetic of its own, and they use a color palate of scarlet, indigo and goldenrod. I really love them, though I know generic diapers aren’t very popular and their adult products I’m not a fan of at all.
 
unruly lockdown I always still just wore drynites and other teen bed wetting nappies to deal with my bed wetting as they’d always more or less done the job. During lockdown I basically wore 24/7 for like Over a year during which time my bed wetting seemed to get heavier and worse so I now wear a diaper rather than a pull-up but technically it’s actually still a kids diaper as they’re Tesco junior plus basically like an Xs adult diaper but made for older children/ teens. I always found it much better buying kids bed wetting diapers then adults ones. Find it a little more embarrassing buying the Tesco junior plus but hey ho. I still wear brdwetter diapers during the day tho if I wear and use for travelling too.
 
I do sometimes feel guilty taking the diapers from older children who actually need them, so I try not to take the last package.
 
There’s usually plenty but if I’m nearly out and there’s only one pack left I’m taking it I don’t feel guilty enough to pee my bed lol
 
Jg21101 said:
There’s usually plenty but if I’m nearly out and there’s only one pack left I’m taking it I don’t feel guilty enough to pee my bed lol
True but you are incontinent. I’m not.
So you are taking a product you need and I’m taking one I want. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that, it just crosses my mind.
 
I use proper adult bedwetting and incontinence products. I have a fitted waterproof cover on my bed, a washable bed pad and I sleep in nappies, padded washable underwear and adult plastic pants.
 
I use adult diapers as well, but there is something about the Nite Pants that I like. Most adult diapers—except those sold for DL market—are rather bland.
 
Labrador said:
True but you are incontinent. I’m not.
So you are taking a product you need and I’m taking one I want. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that, it just crosses my mind.
Ah ok fair enough
 
I use the boy's Goodnites size XL for some minor daytime leaking/urge situations, wearing almost every day now. They fit me fine, are comfortable to wear, and take care of my situation just right. I've gotten used to wearing a GN and actually like the feel of wearing it. My only wish here is that they would return to making a solid white pant in addition to the prints now being used.
 
I think the prints are what make the brand I referenced enjoyable for me. I can get plain white pull-ups with no hassle, but patterns that fit me are harder to get. There’s just something kind of bland about white imho. I enjoy wearing white diapers because they are diapers, but the prints make them a bit more fun
 
I wear pinned on cloth diapers and plastic pants, and I wore the same things when I was a teenager for my bedwetting. Only real difference is their size.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SDB2014
Labrador said:
Does anyone else buy bed wetting products for older children (135lbs+) instead of/in addition to adult diapers? I honestly prefer them since I’m small enough that they fit me, they work for their intended purpose and are generally more colorful, and thus, seem more cheerful than products meant for adults. They also seem more discreet to buy since no one would suspect I am buying them for myself.
This could also be sentimentality on my part, since initially I bought these since I was only slightly overweight for them, and I was too shy to buy things meant for adults, so my first experiments into the DL activities involved these.
I might if they fit me but unfortunately they don't
 
Back
Top