• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Random diaper sightings

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
Thought I'd share this with everyone else:

Caught this while walking down the diaper aisle...is someone tryin' to take diapers?? :laugh:

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Interesting. Every once in a while I'll see an open pack of diapers (adult) on the shelves in the stores. I have to wonder who on earth is opening a pack just to steal one diaper.

Role
Private
Thought I'd share this with everyone else:

Caught this while walking down the diaper aisle...is someone tryin' to take diapers?? :laugh:
Interesting. Every once in a while I'll see an open pack of diapers (adult) on the shelves in the stores. I have to wonder who on earth is opening a pack just to steal one diaper.
I wonder if it's someone trying to see if the backing is plastic or cloth (and being an idiot by opening up the stupid package). That'd make more sense than someone trying to steal one diaper.

Then again ... people don't make sense all the time. :dunno:

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've seen many times when a package was open in the baby aisle. When I was growing up, I remember seeing people several times go to the diaper aisle and take one in order to change their kid in the store bathroom because they didn't carry a diaper bag. I assume this is why there are so many opened packs there. (Very tacky, by the way!)

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
Yeah, this is just the beginning though, I've seen many diapers laying around on the shelves, just randomly, so I'll be sure to get pictures of these diapers just "hanging out" lol.

Role
Private
I've seen many times when a package was open in the baby aisle. When I was growing up, I remember seeing people several times go to the diaper aisle and take one in order to change their kid in the store bathroom because they didn't carry a diaper bag. I assume this is why there are so many opened packs there. (Very tacky, by the way!)
Excuse me, I'm going to go throw up now.

Christ, people are assholes.

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
At the store where i work, by the diapers they have a huggies hanging up next to an ad for them. maybe there was an ad thing where you can actually feel how the diaper feels or something and someone decided to mess with it. People love to mess with stuff. once we had like a serial product destroyer. He/She tore up like 15 bags of french fries so that when someone would pick them up fries went all over.

hanzertas

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Not to be a thread buzzkill, but a lot of times people just take out the diapers to make sure they are the correct design, fit, whatever.

Role
Private
Not to be a thread buzzkill, but a lot of times people just take out the diapers to make sure they are the correct design, fit, whatever.
That was my hopeful contribution, too. :p

Although I *do* like the idea of "boxes CLOSED, one provided by the store out for demo" that was brought up. Nothing quite beats seeing the real thing...

That said, though, I pull *phones* and *electronics* out of their (not-sealed) box for a "feelie" before I buy. I sure as heck wouldn't pull anything out that had a sanitation element to it (food, toothpaste, mouthwash, pads/tampons, diapers, etc.) - that's just ... awful.

*Goes to throw up a bit more*

hanzertas

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yeah, i think at that point if you don't want the diapers you should just throw the one away, but then no one is going to buy the pack.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I have to say...this is something that happens in stores everywhere...I've seen diaper bags opened in numerous diaper sections of numerous stores. Perhaps there are more AB/TB/DL's than we think? (Assuming it's AB/TB/DL's that are opening the packs...?) However, it's more than likely a needy parent.

-Gus

Status
Not open for further replies.