• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Ran into Kradien in a game... randomly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Tonight I was playing Burnout Paradise and I was freeburning online hosting (On the PC)

Anyways someone named Kradien (forgive me if I am misspelling it :p) came onto my game and he asked if I was the same fire2box from Adisc. I replied, "of course." or something to that extent.

We both admitted it was odd but it's pretty funny running into some randomly from here in a online game. I am just glad I use the same online name everywhere, asides when I need to keep stuff private.

Also Kradien I don't have a webcam sadly. But be thankful, other wise you would of seen a guy needing to shave, badly in a footed sleeper with sleeping puppy's on it. :p (Not to mention everyone else that "takes me out" would as well.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
LOL Not nearly as funny as my run in with some one I knew IRL on a internet forum. But funny.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well, I was gonna get Humphrey on webcam if you weren't such a wuss at ramming into me. :rolleyes:

Hope to see you online again! :D

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
So who won the first game? :D
We were just free burning around. Tough I think we did have a few races. I expect that he will just repeatably kick my ass due to his clear obsession with racing games. All I really play are FPS games and rarely do multiplayer in them. Unless its TF2.

I avoid VS mode in Left 4 Dead.

----------------
Now playing: M.I.A. - Paper Planes
via FoxyTunes

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
hehe that happened to me with a firend from holidays once :D

and how cant u like VS mode on L4D thats like the only thing i play on it

F

Falkio

I've never run into anyone from the ADISC community, but I have played a few members of MLG. We ran into StrongSide when the official MLG playlist was released in Halo 3. Now the only way to interact with him is a chat invite. His friends list is booked, so I don't keep in touch. All 100 spaces are taken, full of every pro imaginable.

For the record, he is actually a pretty decent guy. He plays like 5 hours a day, though. (Is that good or bad?) And of course, his team won the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.