Ramblings, and Questions for my fellow littles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleShadowbolt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
So lately I've been noticing that when i feel little, I'm really very honest.

Adult me has many faces. She's ruthless, and tricky, and calm and collective, and will lie if she has to.

But little me is quite sweet and innocent, and well she doesn't have anything against lying, but she just doesn't. She's open with her feelings, transparent, and she wouldn't tell a fib ever. Not because she's moral, just because she doesn't feel the need to hide anything. When I'm little, I will tell people exactly how I feel, abandon shame, worry, and anger for curiosity, wonder, and happiness.

I find this particularly strange because when i actually was a kid, I was rather dishonest and unhappy.

So my question is this, when you're little, what's different about you? What feels like a fundamental, natural, beautiful change? Does adult you like little you? Does little you like adult you? Please post below. I'd love to know!

My adult side is mostly dark. He's hateful, threating, and controlling. Little me is loving, kind, sweet, curious, and affectionate. I'm mostly bored in this state. The darkened me protects the little me. In turn little me keeps adult me from going completely chaotic on people. They balance each other out well, but there's more dark days lately over light.

My adult side tends to be very dominant and controlling, with a bit of ocd when it comes to things. When I switch to little mode I tend to be very submissive and wanting only to be cuddled and taken care of.

I guess the biggest difference between big me and little me is big me is sarcastic and pessimistic where little me is much more bubbly and positive about everything. I guess you can say little me hasn't let the world get her down.

I gess I like little me more, honest and fun loving and does not like conflict, but my and outside is a bit of an opportunist,

Don't know just I think after I realise that is more important to like myself than be a people pleaser I never that far away from little me. Right now i am wrighting this sucking on my pasifer and cuddling Peter rabit but i am not fully into little space or adulting up, just being me.

Well for me it is more than two sides of a coin, more like a pyramid-like prism. There is Mikey, my little side. Curious, friendly, clumsy, and shy. Mike my side who tries to fit in by acting like a tough guy, not really fond of him since he's an a** at times. There is Sully my side who just love laughing and having a good time with things based around humor and pranks. Then there is me, Michael. I guess I myself am pretty much just the base, I prefer reading, chatting with friends, sleeping, relaxing, and playing board games. The reason I refer to this aspects as sides is because of what others have told me, how they seem like different people.

Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, that's How I see it in myself.

She thinks anything like diapers and mattress pads and stuff, that isn't silent must be deadly emotionally. That crinkle everyone here likes so much is only a bit different than that scene in The Lion King. It's like it says, "You need me here to save you, and now everyone knows why!" I have a hard enough time with that when I'm Big. It takes her time to trust, but lucky, oh, so very lucky me, I have someone to trust now, Big or Little.

When I'm Little, I tend to like things that weren't available in my childhood, like modern cloth diapers, or even clothlike-backed disposables. I don't tend to get TV character specific when I'm Little, there's ones I like and ones I don't, but to have them on my stuff seems to lock me into an age.
I don't like age pigeon holing. I'm more about concepts, like gems, or sparkles, or art supplies, or music, or balloons, kites, and pinwheels, or girly polka dots.

I'm enough of a girly-girl, but bABy girl, oh my goodness, it's amplified! I'd like to get a night gown, and some shirts, skirts, and Capri tights that are specifically for Little time. My legs get cold in skirts.

She loves piggytails! Once she trusts, she giggles! Even as much as she remembers having someone yell at me for what I now understand is (not too severe) IC directly related to my disability, she still giggles. Good job, kiddo!

Big me? Wow, tough one. Proud of her, at the moment, usually afraid someone might hurt her, sometimes mad at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back