Race Car Bed!

Tommy10

Middle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hey,

I really want a race car bed! Always wanted one, never had one, and now I found one:
Cilek-GTS-Twin-Race-Car-Bed.jpg

This thing is totally AWESOME! It's definitely pricey, but I haven't purchased yet. I have a few hangups: I'm single, 43yo, and I don't think a boyfriend or girlfriend will take me seriously if this is parked in my bedroom. Family will wonder WTF - bear in mind, I have diapers on a shelf in full view of anyone that goes in my room, and I have star wars and spiderman bedsheet sets that I don't hide, and my Care Bear lives beside my pillow, so it's possible whomever has seen my room already will not be surprised when I bring this thing home from the dealer. Lastly, my dog sleeps under my current bed, which is like a short loft bed, like 43" high, and he has his bed under mine which I will have to find a new spot for.

On the plus side: this looks like it would be a ton of fun to sleep in every night! My current bed is a twin, so no need to buy a mattress, though I would replace my plastic mattress protector while everything was apart. I get to let my inner 10yo have the bed he always wanted, and just relax and have fun. Finally, it's just a bed, and doesn't necessarily mean anything beyond what I sleep in :)

Thoughts anyone? Anything I hadn't thought of?

-Tommy

Reactions: Kittyinpink, Abdlchriscrinkle, Hockeyczar and 2 others

diaperbobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
If you really like it, if you can afford it, if you are willing to deal with whatever comments arrive, then I say, "Go for it!"

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Tommy10

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I have one, I absolutely love sleeping in it. There are pictures of it in my profile. I was thinking the same things when I bought mine as what would others think. No one has ever even said anything about it, to me at least and now. I don’t care as it made me so happy.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It looks awesome! Make sure it's long enough so you will be comfortable in it.

Tommy10

Middle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
diaperbobby said:
If you really like it, if you can afford it, if you are willing to deal with whatever comments arrive, then I say, "Go for it!"
I think thats the direction I might head for: "if I can deal with whatever comments come my way, I'll go for it!"

tdlrfootedpjs said:
I have one, I absolutely love sleeping in it. There are pictures of it in my profile. I was thinking the same things when I bought mine as what would others think. No one has ever even said anything about it, to me at least and now. I don’t care as it made me so happy.
Wow, you went all out in your room! I think I'm just gonna do the bed, since I like how everything else is (normal). And you're right: no one will probably say anything. They will think all kinds of things, but thats about it :)
dogboy said:
Make sure it's long enough so you will be comfortable in it.
I'm only 66"/167cm, so I'll fit just fine. It's built for a standard twin mattress, which is the size I already use :)

Reactions: dogboy and Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Looks awesome!
Not my personal style, but I totally get it !
Dunno for sure what I would do in your situation, but if it would really make you happy ? Then totally go for it ! Life is short , and happiness is sometimes to rare ! 😊😚

Reactions: Tommy10

Tommy10

Middle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Kittyinpink said:
Looks awesome!
Not my personal style, but I totally get it !
Dunno for sure what I would do in your situation, but if it would really make you happy ? Then totally go for it ! Life is short , and happiness is sometimes to rare ! 😊😚
This would definitely make me happy :)

Reactions: Kittyinpink