Not open for further replies.

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I used to get quote notifications as PMs, but I stopped a bit ago. I hadn't changed any settings, but when I went to check the settings, it had switched quote notifications to e-mail only. Not sure why it would randomly change my settings, but I thought you guys should know that this happened.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Well, it probably edit back itself to E-mail. Check your control panel and switch back to the quote notifications again, you should be good to go. After switch back to PM's, then just click "Save Changes"

Screenshot (50).jpgScreenshot (51).jpg

As for trying what your talking about, I don't see the problem. Hmm :/ Works fine to me. Maybe clear your cache and cookies.

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Well, it probably edit back itself to E-mail. Check your control panel and switch back to the quote notifications again, you should be good to go. After switch back to PM's, then just click "Save Changes"

View attachment 22411View attachment 22412

As for trying what your talking about, I don't see the problem. Hmm :/ Works fine to me. Maybe clear your cache and cookies.

I could (and did) fix it, but it's a bug that it changed without me changing it and thus needed reporting.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
That happened to me once a long time ago. What now happens to me is my PM cache fills up and I have to delete old PMs. You've reminded me to do that again. Thanks.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
I used to get quote notifications as PMs, but I stopped a bit ago. I hadn't changed any settings, but when I went to check the settings, it had switched quote notifications to e-mail only. Not sure why it would randomly change my settings, but I thought you guys should know that this happened.

Sometimes, I'll change a person's settings, if, for example, their email is full, inbox is full, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.