Quirky question

25 so I could make a new set of mistakes.

• Haha
Reactions: ShyBoo81
I would like to say that I would go back to very early childhood for the chance to relive it in a better way. I was excessively abused from what I can estimate started soon after birth and lasted until 11 when he passed. It would be great to go back and have happy memories back then, but I think I would have a hard time giving up some of the things in my current life that make me feel whole. While I love regressing and letting go of the adult world, I love that I can do it with my best friend in life who is totally willing to be mommy in those situations!

Reactions: Angelapinks
Definitely 3 to 3 1/2 years old. That was the best time in my life. I got bullied too much from 5th grade to 11th grade and then later on at state university. I have Classic Autism and I am emotionally and socially (and in some ways, even mentally) like a 4 1/2 to 5 year old. Although a lot of my friends (both nonautistic and also those with Autism Spectrum Disorders / Classic Autism as well as Asperger's Syndrome) think I do act more like a 3 year old at times. I think anything from age 2 to 4 1/2 would be fine. That was my favorite time. I wasn't bullied, I wasn't yelled at by my mom, I slept in a crib, I had fun with my toys, I wore cute clothes and shoes. I love longalls and T strap shoes the most, but I never wore that as a young child. However, I did wear overalls and I wore these high quality children's shoes that were burnt orange leather in color. They were basically like tie lace saddle oxford shoes, but a unicolor burnt orange (might be called tan). They were made by Jumping Jacks Children's Shoes - a shoe company that sadly now no longer exists. The cutest shoes I ever saw, if you exclude strap shoes and Mary Janes. I actually want to have a T strap shoe made in that color, in my size, from a children's shoe company in Spain. The only good dress shoes for children are now from Spain. Nearly every children's shoe company in the USA that makes T strap shoes has folded / closed down, except for one that makes their shoes in Vietnam now 😥, and one last one in Pennsylvania. If you really want something nice, you'll have to work with Spain.

I actually had more tantrums in the past 12 years due to reaching my limit of being bullied than I ever had. Child development researchers say that toddlers and preschoolers have plenty of tantrums. But I never was like that at all as a 2 or 3 year old. I was actually quite content. I never totally lost control of myself till I was maybe 8 years old. I felt very much loved as a toddler and preschooler. I think the most I ever did was if my grandma or my mom told me I couldn't do something, I'd pull carpet fibers off the carpet and attempt to eat that. I do not remember ever screaming or throwing myself on the floor or carpet, or crying and having a tantrum, never, and I think my mom remembers too. I was very placid as a preschooler. I wasn't very social due to my Autism but I didn't talk till I was 3 1/2 years old. I have never been known for being aggressive and never retailiated against any bullies and never fought back. It's likely that practically anyone who went to school with me from kindergarten to 12th grade would tell you that I was a real sweet and kind child. I got into trouble from kindergarten all the way to high school and got sent home from first to third grade frequently, but it wasn't because I was aggressive. It was due to the fact I couldn't pay attention and this couldn't always follow directions. But I didn't deliberately do that. I didn't pay attention because I have Autism and ADHD. If I went to school nowadays, I'd never get sent home. But in the early to mid 1980s, not a lot was known about Autism or even ADHD.

To be truthful, I act much more probably like a sweet and loving, but annoying / bratty 4 1/2 year old boy (like some 4 year olds are) from somewhere in the Deep South like Alabama that is nutty about longalls and T strap shoes, and oldies music, maps, kiddie rides at amusement parks, baseball caps, etc. I'm more like a 4 1/2 to 5 year old, so I should be that age if I had a choice to be any age physically, BUT I actually enjoyed being a 3 to 3 1/2 year old more.

Below : photos attached, my beloved burnt orange saddle like shoes by Jumping Jacks in 1979. I cropped the photo to just show my shoes. Adorable, huh? 💜😁

- longallsboy 💜

Attachments

• R1-03094-0018~7.jpg
    R1-03094-0018~7.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 11
  • R1-03094-0029~3.jpg
    R1-03094-0029~3.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
ComaBlack616 said:
I would choose 21 so I could drink still
I would gladly trade having a margarita for the advantages that being a 3 or 4 year old would bring me. I might not be able to drink if I was a 3 year old, but there would be a multitude of other advantages and rights that I do not have right now, and with my Autism, what I deal with currently is much worse than being a child as I don't have hardly any adult rights (I still live with my parents) OR child rights either. My brother who is normal agrees I have less rights than my 4 year old and 8 year old nephews. There is totally no advantage of me being adult size. For me, even being a proportionate pituitary dwarf that looks like a 4 year old would be great in comparison to the schitt I go through. I'd have NOTHING to lose being a 3 year old again and everything to gain.

- longallsboy

I pick 18, cause its the youngest age I get to keep my drivers license 🚙

Last edited:
Lyric said:
I would prefer to be around 12, old enough so when I play with my pee-pee under my diapers, it feels nice.
12 years old??! You don't need to be 12 to play with your peepee! LOL! I remember playing with my peepee when I was 2 1/2 to 3 years old while I was on a changing table!!! 🤣🤣 I wore Pampers diapers (this was in probably early 1979) and I remember my mom going to the bathroom with my dirty poopy diaper and dumping my poop out and meanwhile on the changing table inside the bedroom (of what would end up being my little brothers bedroom when he was born almost 2 years later), I was certainly playing with myself. LOL.

This is not really actually related, but as an aside, I absolutely loved the burnt orange tie lace saddle like shoes I wore at that age. I always loved children's leather shoes, particularly the T strap shoes with buckles, though I never wore T strap shoes myself as a child. I love Mary Janes too. There were children's shoe companies that made "children's shoes" way far into adult sizes in the 1970s, 1980s, and even early 1990s. Even now, there are children's shoe companies in Spain and some of them make Mary Janes up to a size 41 European which is a size 8 men's / 10 ladies. I wear a European 42 (9 men's) but actually can fit into a 41. A little tight, though, for me. I wish I had smaller feet. Even if my feet were a size 38, that would be great. I always loved wearing overalls as a young child, but that's nothing compared to long-alls and jon jons. To me, long-alls and jon jons always go along with kneesocks and T strap shoes. Never wore that as a child though, as I wasn't a little boy living in Alabama or anywhere in the South where it is common.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
ShyBoo81 said:
I pick 18, cause its the youngest age I get to keep my drivers license 🚙
I really don't drive, so that would be no loss for me if I was child / preschooler sized. I have a driver's license but my driver's license is a joke because I'm incapable of driving past 25 minutes and I cannot maintain my concentration for that long, which means I don't drive at all. Had a driver's license for the last 25 years (since I was 20), but I just don't drive. I am also not going to put myself in a position where I might accidentally crash into someone and kill them. 😥 But as a result, I'm dependent on my real parents for everything. I know I'm doing the right and responsible thing by not driving, but it's also curtailed my independence totally. I have Classic Autism and severe ADHD. It sucks. I should have stayed a 4 year old physically. 😥😥

- longallsboy

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ShyBoo81
longallsboy said:
I would gladly trade having a margarita for the advantages that being a 3 or 4 year old would bring me. I might not be able to drink if I was a 3 year old, but there would be a multitude of other advantages and rights that I do not have right now, and with my Autism, what I deal with currently is much worse than being a child as I don't have hardly any adult rights (I still live with my parents) OR child rights either. My brother who is normal agrees I have less rights than my 4 year old and 8 year old nephews. There is totally no advantage of me being adult size. For me, even being a proportionate pituitary dwarf that looks like a 4 year old would be great in comparison to the schitt I go through. I'd have NOTHING to lose being a 3 year old again and everything to gain.

- longallsboy
I’m genuinely sorry to hear that for real. I can’t even fathom

• Sad
Reactions: longallsboy
I would go back to when I first got into my first plastic backed diapers. I use to get incredibly turned on just putting them on. Guess I’m to use to them now.

longallsboy said:
12 years old??! You don't need to be 12 to play with your peepee! LOL! I remember playing with my peepee when I was 2 1/2 to 3 years old while I was on a changing table!!! 🤣🤣

- longallsboy
Well, I suppose I do a little more than just play....

• Haha
Reactions: longallsboy
i would probably go back to 10 years old, cared for but i can still do things. would probably go to a lot of museums, love learning hands on.

Probably 2-6 years old

2, big enough to play, walk and talk, but still in nappies. Also my parents were still married.

I’m definitely staying 2. Very little independence but a little verbal. 😊

I say 1 or 2! Cared for, being babied. Naps and toysss ! 😞

Reactions: BabyZinga
22 mos. no doubt best of both worlds!
could put a smile on anyones face, walk, talk but not quite potty training time yet no limits & basically no "getting older" requirements 😊

Reactions: BabyZinga
I would be a toddler for a while and enjoy everything about it.

I would be 9 years old and enjoy going to school again and everything about that.

I would be 12, 16 and 21 again, they all have endless possibilities.

but most of all I would be myself. and go for big.

life is for the living all of it the good, the bad, and your ever the butterfly-like all of you.

Hugs

Reactions: KittyninjaW
For me it would be 24-36 months still a baby but i can talk and play and have fun but still need my parents to fully care for me

I guess from all the replys I'm the only one that would be 3-4 and a different gender
I would love to be a little girl because my earliest memory was falling down and told to walk it off that boys don't cry and my cousins my age that were girls were hugged and kissed and we're treated different and I always envied that.

I would defiantly say around 3-4, diapers are still acceptable if needed but so is underwear or in between. You have the benefit of going to school or being home all that time. Everything is a joy and an excitement.

Back