Quirky question

CPDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
If you could go back to any age and stay there as long as you want, how old would you be?

I would stay 6 months old permanently. That way all the care I need and want would never be questioned. I would not have to much at all.

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
That's hard to say but I guess about 12 months old but with my adult mind intact, I would like to stay this way only for about 24 hours.

RuffRuff

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Private
I would like to be 18 months to 2 years old for a whole week a few times a year. That way I can forget all about adulting. I am not sure if I would have my adult mind or not. Probably not, because I don't want to be able to do adults stuff. I want to be little.

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
If you could go back to any age and stay there as long as you want, how old would you be?

I would stay 6 months old permanently. That way all the care I need and want would never be questioned. I would not have to much at all.
18 mos. old enough to move around and play, yet get and deserve all the attention I need. Perfect age.

MickeyM

Waddling Mouse
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I would go back to just before the moment I had told my parents I wanted to wear underwear instead of the plastic pants. I would instead say, plastic pants. Of the many mistakes I made in my life that was my first (being shamed into wearing cotton underwear at night as a bedwetter) Soaking wet every morning, the underwear made it worse. The plastic pants would have been better. I must have been around 5. I would like to stay 5 if I could. Its a good age there between almost a baby and almost a kid, can regress to more babyish things in this case.

LittleAndrea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I'm torn between 3 & 4. They only reason that I would go as high as 4 is because I loved the preschool environment and when I was little not many people went to daycare, you just started preschool half day when you were 4. But I kind of like the behaviors of 3 better, a little less mature and a little more dependent.

LittleFellow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I would love to be and stay a 12 y old prepubescent boy from body, heart and mind.

valsroom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I think if I had to choose... Somewhere between 4-6 feels right. I always change my mind but right now I just want to be a kindergartener again.

Milianna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Probably 3-4. I'm torn. But I'd like to retain my ability to read and write. Idk. I kind of like the idea of being a kind of a three to four year old version of me really. But I'd get the care that I need and I would feel I guess happy.

I like the slight independence of three to four with talking, walking, playing, and everything. But you're still young enough that you could still be in diapers (albeit a late trainer) and you'd still be very much dependent. I think it's the best of both worlds for me

Diaperedforsuresince17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I'd be 3-4 I like the little bit independence of three to four with talking, walking and playing. But you're still young enough you could still wear diapers but I'd want to be a girl

wetnappyjon

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
It's not a quirky question at all cos I bet every single AB out there thinks about this a lot - some ABs think about it all the time. My little age is around 4 - old enough to talk but daddy just hasn't potty trained me yet. And not comfortable in grown-up clothes so there's always something about what I wear other than nappies/diapers - eg onesie, bright coloured socks - even at work.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
I would like to stay about 3 years old and stay that way until I decide differently.

Last edited:

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would prefer to be around 12, old enough so when I play with my pee-pee under my diapers, it feels nice.

Saint

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
15 for me:

* Pokémon was life
* I had the best Lego spaceship
* I was an ace at Rollercoaster Tycoon 2
* School was easy peasy
* no bills, no job, no responsibility
* no depression
* no broken body letting me down

That said there were bullies, and arguments at home. I’d give more to just pause time, or to stay in my dreams where the other world beckons every time I sleep (I’m a lucid dreamer)

Piranha

The Cold Salad Ya'll Love to Hate
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I'd say 8-10 (years) for me. I think that little slice of my life was nice. Easily excitable, curious, also my eyes were a lot better at this time. Haha

Zebben

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I think around 3-4 years old for me. The intense imagination and everything is fun 😂 I miss that... I would also want to be a girl 👍🏻

winterheart01

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
For me definitely 18 months, but only for ,24h with the ability to go back any time you want, for another session of 24h. Mainly because both sides have their up(pie)s ^^