Quiet "Little" play on my bedroom floor...

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Something which makes me very happy is quietly playing with my little toy cars and trucks on my carpeted bedroom floor.
I can just quietly crawl around on all-fours and push my little to cars and trucks and make them go.
Very late at night before bedtime I can just be in nothing but my diaper and just "play".
Uncomplicated childlike play is important for us "Littles".
Play is a natural part of being "Little".
Something we "supress" as adults.
Play is central to engaging our imaginations.
Anyway all you "Littles" here, get down on the floor in just your diaper and "play with your toys".

Reactions: neophyte and psychonautalis
Just reading this already made me want to do that, i think i'll spent some time before bed tonight just doing what you described, playing on the floor with my plushies and be in a nice diaper and a cute outfit :3. If i didn't have all these adult responsibilities and things that i have to do i'd do it right now *giggles*.

Reactions: PapaBear001
play time with trains.jpg

this Is My Little Playing with his train set. getting into Little space is great.

This brings back memories of playing with matchbox cars on my bed sixty years ago. We all need a place to escape to. Some time to be in limbo where responsibilities and time are immaterial.

I do this with legos, usually after I get changed into pjs and get ready for bed or in the morning if I wake up earlier than normal

I had the matchbox cars. I was never really rough with them as a matter of fact I would end up collecting them for quite awhile when I got older. Another one of my favorite past times was playing with Legos I would build mansions and play with bigger cars and it was great fun to imagine that the world was a place where everyone got along. You could have anything you wanted and be anyone you wanted in your imagination. Adult life is nothing like I imagined it. I will just leave it at that. Being able to be little again would be nice. Alias Adulthood calls and it can be so cruel.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I was doing laundry today and I saw the boxes with my little green soldiers. I thought that I need to make some time to play with them again. As a kid I used to love playing with my toy cars. My grandmother had a box with long narrow pieces of wood, all painted black. I used to make roads with them and then drive (push) my toy cars along the roads. I could do that for hours.

Again it is late at night.
Almost Midnight.
Time for quiet "floor time play" in just my diaper.
I am not yet ready for bed.
Earlier I watched some "Zou the Little Zebra" on my computer to get into the mood to play.
Although I live in the adult world, I need to regress and re-enter the world of my younger small child self to turn-off the hate-filled outside world every day before bedtime at 1:00 AM.
Next to me when I play on my carpeted bedroom floor, I have my folding quad walker frame to aid me as a physically disabled to get back up off the floor to go to bed.

I color a lot, I just got a new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse coloring book! I don't often get the chance to just play on the floor and play no matter how much I want to. But you have inspired me, after work today I am going to put my normal evening sitcoms (tuesdays are Who's the Boss, Golden Girls, Matlock, All in the Family, Batman [60s version]) on in the bedroom instead of the living room, bring out my My Little Ponies and play.

Reactions: RetroGamerGuy
This is an excellent practice! Some time to just decompress, and relax while doing something fun. I absolutely love HotWheels and Matchbox cars! I have a whole tub full, and bring them out to play on occasion. I've been meaning to get some blocks though, so I can build a little town for them to drive in! :giggle:

Today I have been having "Little Time".
I have been watching about 2 1/2 hours straight of children's programs.
Bunnytown
Bob the Builder
Doc McStuffins
By late evening I will be down on the floor with my quad folding walker frame here in my bedroom to play with my little toy cars and trucks again.
Just trying to get that nasty hate-filled old man in the White House in Washington, DC out of my mind for a while.
Well, time for my nap.
Diaper, Plastic Pants, and Howard Hug, my teddy bear.

Reactions: PaddedDeist, YbboB, LittleAndrea and 1 other person
dogboy said:
I was doing laundry today and I saw the boxes with my little green soldiers. I thought that I need to make some time to play with them again. As a kid I used to love playing with my toy cars. My grandmother had a box with long narrow pieces of wood, all painted black. I used to make roads with them and then drive (push) my toy cars along the roads. I could do that for hours.
My play time like that was at my grandma's house I would get on the floor and play with legos and my toy cars. I loved it when they vacuumed the floors then I could make roads on the carpet you could see where I pushed the cars around the most. I think if I could get over the adult factor I could get into little space but I have a real hard time with that.
I am thrust into the adult role so much these days that I don't make time to be little and I don't know if I know how to be little anymore. I spent my childhood living in an adult world. Not having any siblings I was more into adult things than I probably should have been. I spent a lot of time by myself. I like Catilinax am disabled and while it wasn't bad when I was younger I still couldn't keep up with other kids my age so a lot of the things they did I didn't do. As my teen years started I was taken out of the city where everything was going on and put into the middle of nowhere and I would have had to try and get my parents to take me 30 miles to go do just about anything everyone else might have been doing. So things being that way I ended up focusing on school which was a good thing but that was all I had. Went to college again did well there. Come out of college went to work in retail which is not what I went to college for but without much experience in what I went to college for people didn't want to hire me.
These days I have been living with my fiancee for the last year and a half we are going to be getting married and life will continue. While he supports my little side and understands the role that it can play. He don't know how to play along or we don't have the means for me to have my own little space. I know it don't take much but the one thing I want that we can't afford is a crib. I could make side rails for my bed but I don't have the space to make anything. Anyway I have babbled long enough thanks for reading.

I was on the floor in the bedroom last night. Diaper and night shirt, blocks and trucks. I built a tower as high as the supply of blocks would go, then one of the trucks "accidentally" crashed into the base and the whole thing am tumbling down. By then I was getting really tired, so I just packed them up and slipped off to bed with my bear. I don't do it often enough. I need to spend more time like this exploring childhood, because I am searching repressed memories which, until dealt with, are holding me down.

BY 11:00 PM this evening I will be back down on the carpet here in my bedroom for quiet playtime.
Earlier I had some quiet play with Howard Hug, my Teddy Bear sitting in my TV watching chair in my bedroom.
Also when I take time to play with my pet guinea pig, I am in "Little Mode".
Yes!
Howard Hug bear is my TV watching companion.
Another thing affecting my desires to be "Little" is that I have been having more difficulty in standing and walking with respect to my lifelong Cerebral Palsy disability.
Crawling on all-fours seems more natural to "get around" here in my bedroom.

I have a TV watching companion called Brownie, he is a large pound puppy who I have had since I was four. He is on my lap most times when I watch TV in little mode and sits by my side when I play. My real puppy sometimes gets jealous of him and tries to push him off my lap and take his place. Other times he will lay on him as a pillow. :)

caitianx, you are absolutely right. I think that far too many people talk about their inner child but they do nothing to embrace or nurture it. My wife (who has no idea about me or ABDL) recently pulled out her old stuffed bunny that she used to LOVE as a child; she has it in our bed now; I might use it as an ABDL segue someday.

I remember all the hype when Adult Colouring books became a trend a few years ago, they were properly marketed and they were an immediate hit. Additionally we are seeing onesie payjamas become more popular and accepted, and I mean the adult onesies with childish patterns or unicorns etc.

Last edited:
neophyte said:
caitianx, you are absolutely right. I think that far too many people talk about their inner child but they do nothing to embrace or nurture it. My wife (who has no idea about me or ABDL) recently pulled out her old stuffed bunny that she used to LOVE as a child; she has it in our bed now; I might use it as an ABDL segue someday.

I remember all the hype when Adult Colouring books became a trend a few years ago, they were properly marketed and they were an immediate hit. Additionally we are seeing onesie payjamas become more popular and accepted, and I mean the adult onesies with childish patterns or unicorns etc.

As I have said, my "Inner Child" is permanently fused on the outside.
Today while out in the community shopping with my younger brother, I went to the toy section of the Walmart and I purchased 3 more little Matchbox toy trucks for my collection, which I play with almost every single day.

See I was going to go back to my old standby and get Legos. I used to have a big trunk of them when I was a kid. The thing now is that they are so expensive for what little you get now. I was never into barbie so that is kinda out of the question. I don't know maybe I will look around and see what I can find as far as matchbox cities. I had a box that would fold out into two different levels and had places for your to park your cars and you could just let your imagination run. I really do miss those days.
As for the adult coloring books yeah those are marketed right James got me one thinking that it would be good for me but it is not really what the little me wanted. I don't know that they make the activity coloring books like they used to. Maybe it is just me because we had classic cartoon characters and such that we could color and I can't really relate to the new cartoons.

caitianx said:
Something which makes me very happy is quietly playing with my little toy cars and trucks on my carpeted bedroom floor.
I can just quietly crawl around on all-fours and push my little to cars and trucks and make them go.
Very late at night before bedtime I can just be in nothing but my diaper and just "play".
Uncomplicated childlike play is important for us "Littles".
Play is a natural part of being "Little".
Something we "supress" as adults.
Play is central to engaging our imaginations.
Anyway all you "Littles" here, get down on the floor in just your diaper and "play with your toys".

I like to play with my old Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars as well. Still have most of them from about 50 years ago. They are actually worth a little bit of money now as collectibles, but still worth more to me as play value. I miss my old tin gas station, however.

Back