Quiet, High Absorbency, Plastic-Backed, Plain White US available diaper recommendations

thatwiguy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello all, I live with a bunch of friends and when I have the time and privacy, enjoy wearing a lot. I live with all male friends and am interested to know the communities top picks for the best of the combination mentioned in the title. The reason I say plain white is due to the excuse of medial issues rather than having fun patterns, being easier to explain. I have a couple Tena Slip Maxi's which my gf will wear from time to time, and personally I have tried Megamaxes, Rearz InControl Elite, due to the hook and loop, and Abena L4/M4 for myself and my girl. I am overstocked on diapers for her, as she isn't around all that much, being longer distance, and am always short on gear for myself. Any recommendations are welcome, thanks all!

Reactions: MetalDan86

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Betterdry. By far the "best bang for the buck" diaper I've found anywhere. I am a disabled vet and until I finally receive wearable diapers from the VA I have to buy my own and these truly are the best for the buck I've ever found.
I recommend either LLMedico or Northshore. Both have incredible customer service. LLMedico gives me additional discount for being a veteran so I do indeed buy most of my "supplies" through them although I have not a single bad word to say about Northshore. Either seller will sincerely stand behind the products they sell and do whatever is in their power to ensure you're satisfied should a problem arise.

• Love
Reactions: dbcl92, Jorelaxed, Jeff Rictus and 2 others

DL232

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'll second the better dry diapers.

I really like northshore supremes too.

I started using booster pads recently and they extend the life of a diaper past 8 hours easily.

Reactions: thatwiguy

KryptographicKiddo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
ABUniverse sell two different plain white diapers called the simple and the simple ultra with the latter having higher absorbancy and price.
They're a bit pricy compared to most medical diapers but if you're looking for something bulkier those should do the trick.

SofiaInPampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ConfiDry is my first choice and BetterDry is a code second. LLMedico carries both products. If you prefer the hook and loop, you might try the XP5000 as it is right there in my top 5.

Reactions: TopGunsDL, tunafish, Jorelaxed and 3 others

alfenton

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Better Dry or North Shore's Mega Max

Reactions: Jorelaxed, thatwiguy and Rita

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
North Shore's Mega Max or Better Dry give them try !!!

Reactions: Jorelaxed and thatwiguy

EcoIncon

Cloth diaper anyone?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
5th vote for Betterdry here!

Pampers4Ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would say dry 24/7's is my go to diaper. They are affordable and they fit my body type. Most diapers I'm in between a medium and a large. Large is normally too big and just has a lot of excess plastic I have to tuck around or trim away. I can fit into mediums but end up with the tapes on my hips and just feels a little odd. dry 24/7 run a little bigger not sure if it's because they are made in the USA vs. over seas. Better Dry is a great option as well but do run a little smaller than 24/7's. I like both diapers for their features and protection. MegaMax from Northshore runs about the same size as dry 24/7's but they are expensive for going full-time. I do have to say that the tapes are incredible on the MegaMax's. They have the landing zone and if you wear one for a while, it takes a fair amount of force to remove the tape from the landing zone. I've even had them rip the landing zone to remove them. For an all white diaper, you can't got wrong with any of the 3. Really just depends on your body type, preference, and budget.

Reactions: Seasblewin, Jorelaxed, thatwiguy and 1 other person

MikeDJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes the Better Dry are nice all white diapers. The plastic is quiet as well, very slight crinkle only.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Jeff Rictus and thatwiguy

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yes People, ConfiDry24/7 are Nice, but they're Super LOUD and CRINKLY!!!!

OP is requesting something with STEALTH because of Roomates!!!

Therefore, BETTERDRY is what I recommend.

Be careful though, because they poof up very nicely...

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Jeff Rictus and thatwiguy

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think the InControl Elites are the best choice for your special requirements.

RandomABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Betterdry is my most used and reliable. Like previous posters have said llmedico and northshore are both good places to purchase from.
If you have a abdl side the crinklz are just printed betterdry.

thatwiguy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thanks everyone, gave me a few to look into!

MikeDJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
sbmccue said:
I think the InControl Elites are the best choice for your special requirements.
Those are my go to diapers for that ultimate crinkle.

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I haven’t seen the Nappies R Us “Str8up” mentioned here yet and those are really amazing High capacity diapers with tapes. They are available with Tykables. Trest diapers have really good stats but are very pricey (haven’t worn those yet). My preference now is the InControl Elite because of the excellent hook and loop fasteners as really smooth plastic.

geka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I get good results from NS surpume I know people think there are stiff ,u just got to fiup them up

Reactions: Kellycares

Kellycares

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
geka said:
I get good results from NS surpume I know people think there are stiff ,u just got to fiup them up
Nice choice. NS AirSupremes are my diaper choice for social situations. Not as big and bulky as my mega max, but so much more comfortable and reliable than the inexpensive Assurance brand diapers I have to wear half the time just because I’m frugal. I never considered the term “stiff” to describe our AirSupreme diapers but would describe them as “form retaining” as they stretch and sag less and don’t clump and get that mushy feeling my value priced diapers do.

geka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Kellycares said:
Nice choice. NS AirSupremes are my diaper choice for social situations. Not as big and bulky as my mega max, but so much more comfortable and reliable than the inexpensive Assurance brand diapers I have to wear half the time just because I’m frugal. I never considered the term “stiff” to describe our AirSupreme diapers but would describe them as “form retaining” as they stretch and sag less and don’t clump and get that mushy feeling my value priced diapers do.
How do the tapes work on the air supreme, I’ve had trouble with other cloth types tapes don’t Stick

Kellycares

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
geka said:
How do the tapes work on the air supreme, I’ve had trouble with other cloth types tapes don’t Stick
I’ve never had any taping issues with these diapers. I do keep a small roll of tape handy just in case I ever need to fix a tab on my diaper. I like to wear my diapers very snug and I’ve pulled the tabs off a few diapers trying to adjust them too tightly. This would normally make an otherwise fresh diaper useless, but, Instead, with just a small piece of taper, me and my diaper are ready to go - good as new!

Reactions: EcoIncon