Status
Not open for further replies.

CuriousOne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Other
So I recently joined fetlife, just out of curiousity, and I have some questions. Most importantly, a big question.

Can I turn on nudity filters or some sort? I mean I get it's a lot of sexual things, and I could not filter out adverts. But I really don't want to see that a friend just loved 50 nudity pictures, so it gets on my wall. Being asexual, seeing someones privates is a turn off for sure. Any way to auto-block such images that get onto my wall?

Wazzle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
I find it kind of annoying sometimes too; not from what I can see though. Maybe I should suggest it to the admins. Did you have any other questions?

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
I think supporters get the ability to customize feed, so might be able to do that (I don't know much about it, since I'm not a supporter).

prettybaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I think supporters get the ability to customize feed, so might be able to do that (I don't know much about it, since I'm not a supporter).

^ That's correct. They make it so that if you "support" fetlife you have the option of unfollowing/unsubscribing them, so you won't see all their things on your feed.

For me, if somebody does that too much and they don't even get to know me, I just unfriend them. If it was a friend or someone I was getting to know, I would be tempted to support fetlife just to have that option x_x

CuriousOne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Other
ahh well I hardly use it anyway. No, I used to have more questions but... not anymore. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.