• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Questions for those who regress...

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KittyKat

1. What do you look like when you're regressed? (Do you crawl, wear diapers, and babble like a baby? Do you like to watch kid shows and play with stuffed animals? Are you happier? etc.)

2. How severe is your regression on a scale of 1 to 10? 1 is just liking babyish things, 10 is having the complete headspace of a baby or toddler (not being able to talk properly, not being able to read or write, not having bathroom control)

3. Do you ever regress at awkward times not under your control or can you always control your regression?

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I don't mean to sound rude because I'm not trying to come across that way, but I don't see how people can just "regress". Do you use hypnosis or something? I'd never be able to convince myself I was a small child.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
For me...i have to be in the right mood , and its sorta of a self hypnosis..but thats just me

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
1. What do you look like when you're regressed? (Do you crawl, wear diapers, and babble like a baby? Do you like to watch kid shows and play with stuffed animals? Are you happier? etc.)
I usually just regress when I'm about to go to sleep, so I kinda roll around a tiny bit when looking for a comfortable position, and I cuddle my stuffies. To tell the truth, I do kinda "babble" a little bit. n.n;;;; (Coo would be a better word, though. =P)
And yeah, I am kinda happier sometimes, I guess.

2. How severe is your regression on a scale of 1 to 10? 1 is just liking babyish things, 10 is having the complete headspace of a baby or toddler (not being able to talk properly, not being able to read or write, not having bathroom control)
I guess like a...5? I'unno. XD;

3. Do you ever regress at awkward times not under your control or can you always control your regression?
I don't just randomly regress - I only regress when I want to. XD
I think it's kinda the same for a lot of *B's, IMO.

Point::
I don't really know how to describe it. :/
I just relax and adopt a more childish mindset, I guess.

Last edited:
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
To add alil bit...sometimes I wake up from a dream or something and i will be really regressed ...dunno how that works tho

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
It's different for every person that I am around. With certain friends that know about my lil' side, and don't mind, when we hang out and watch a movie I'll curl up with a binky or something of the like. With my partner it's really an unknown line with me, we just tend to play around with what is comfortable. If either crosses a line, safeword, and we bring ourselves out of the scene.

F

Falkio

Dreams are usually the catalyst for me. I don't really enjoy fully acting like a baby, just at night with diapers and a pacfier.

Role
Private
I don't mean to sound rude because I'm not trying to come across that way, but I don't see how people can just "regress". Do you use hypnosis or something? I'd never be able to convince myself I was a small child.
You need the right environment and the right people to do it... it's a state of mind and a lot of people are too headstrong to give up all their thoughts, which would explain why so many have difficulty with it.

By myself I find it impossible, since I have to still do everything myself. That really ruins it. But if someone else is playing the carer role, then I find I can slip back more easily.

Elliot

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I usually tend to regress to an 8-10 year old kid, and believe it or not, it happens quite often. Usually it's when I get excited or when I'm really really happy or hyper.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover

I usually just wear diapers, and I might dah dah a bit. If I'm in bed at night, I cuddle with my stuffed animals. Moose always sleeps under the covers with me anyway. My wife is amused, haha.

Well, I definitely have no bladder control, in fact, sometimes I really do lose it. I can wake up in the middle of the night wetting. I can regress down to 2 or 3, and I feel like kicking a little. If I'm home alone, I regress more. If I'm in bed at night, I mostly just go to sleep wet. I guess I can go down to about an 8 maybe.

edit: look in quotes for answeres. Program has screwed up, or I have.

I'll sometimes act or say childish things when I'm home alone with my wife. I've always down this. I guess it was more cute when I was young and we were first married *turns red*.

Role
Adult Baby
I do sometime get down on the floor and crawl, I also like to babble like a baby, and I always like to watch kids shows, (and of course I have on my diapers)

Mostly it is around 10, not being able to talk properly, not being able to read or write and not having bathroom control.

I can always control my regression.

What a great question.

T

TechnoBaby

I really like crawling and watching baby programs, I would say 5 because I still know all the stuff I know but sometimes I have baby needings. And I always control when regressed and when not.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't crawl...As there isn't much room to crawl, and it's a pain on my cruddy knees...If I have diapers, I'll wear them...I don't do the baby speak so much...I'll usually play with my favorite cow...I don't watch kids shows that often, as I don't like a lot of the current ones...Happier? Not sure...

I'd say...6ish? Sometimes I'll have like a kind of spasm of toddlerish occurrence...Otherwise it's not that big of a thing, and the most I'll do is do a kind of babyish talk online

I'm pretty sure I've managed to keep it under control...I can't think of any instance where I haven't

K

KittyKat

1. When I regress into a toddler I like to watch Barney, color, suck my pacifier, cuddle and play with my stuffed animals, and talk like a toddler. When I'm regressed I'm either very happy, clingy, and playful or very fearful and shy. I talk much more when regressed than when I'm my real age. When I regress into a baby I can only babble and I don't wear diapers.

2. I'd say my regression is an 8 or 9. I really think I'm 2 years old. I can still read and write though my handwriting is much sloppier. I don't become incontinent when I regress into a 9 month old.

3. My regression started when I was completely overwhelmed and it wasn't under my control. Most of the time I can control my regression. Lately, though, I've been regressing not under my control --> like at the store or during church.

Is something wrong with me since I sometimes regress not under my control? Like I'll be at church and the pastor will be talking about something serious or sad and I'll regress and be smiling and all happy and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.