AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
K, so i just found that i have access to the interwebs for diapers (BF can buy and get at his house, parents dont care). And i had a few questions.

One, what would you recommend for someone who doesn't have that much moneys to spend on ultra nice diapees? I really want somthing that can hold more and feel better then the stupid depends. (a TB friend recommended Abri forms buh i cant find them and have the feeling they expensive...).

Also I heard somwhere that some sites mod the NUK 5 to be more colorful and such. links maybe please?

And if somthing happens to that plan....

Has anyone tried the new goodnights?

Note:: I would go for cloth buh i fear getting caught washing them....

Thanks, Fallout

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've bought on the internet a lot, that's where I always get my "better" diapers. Abriform x-plus are the best from what I have tried, though I hear that the new dry 24/7 are pretty good too though I haven't tried them.

Keep in mind that while the better diapers are more expensive, they are much more absorbent and last longer. If you are only going to wear for an hour or two, don't waste a good quality expensive one, but if you are going to wear for more than a few hours, they are well worth it.

I've had a lot of luck with xp medical (please forgive me if I'm not supposed to post commerical sites). I believe they are the least expensive from what i've found, also, they ship 100% discreetly in plain boxes, even the shipping return address is quite inconspicuous. If you want to try them, I think they sell sample packs for something like $6, or you can buy one bag or buy by the case.

Good luck.

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I've bought on the internet a lot, that's where I always get my "better" diapers. Abriform x-plus are the best from what I have tried, though I hear that the new dry 24/7 are pretty good too though I haven't tried them.

Keep in mind that while the better diapers are more expensive, they are much more absorbent and last longer. If you are only going to wear for an hour or two, don't waste a good quality expensive one, but if you are going to wear for more than a few hours, they are well worth it.

I've had a lot of luck with xp medical (please forgive me if I'm not supposed to post commerical sites). I believe they are the least expensive from what i've found, also, they ship 100% discreetly in plain boxes, even the shipping return address is quite inconspicuous. If you want to try them, I think they sell sample packs for something like $6, or you can buy one bag or buy by the case.

Good luck.

wow... these are surprisingly cheap then the other sites i saw.Thanks ^.^

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Dry 24/7 are excellent, and if you can buy them by the case, they are cheap (right now, because they are on sale). It's an excellent diaper, and I'd recommend it.

Plus they're made in Israel :detective:.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In case there's any confusion, the sample packs I mentioned usually only contain two diapers, just enough to try it out.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
The diapers you can buy online really depend on two things.

#1: Your budget. You get the best deals when buying by the case b/c shipping is free. However cases are expensive... look to spend between $60 & $80 on a case of diapers. They are a good value though... depending on the brand a case can contain anywhere from 50 to 100 diapers. That's a lot for the money. You can get regular packs to... but you have to pay like $5-10 shipping on those (depending on your location) so it's not always worth it.

#2: Storage space. A case of diapers is big big big. You may think you know... but the first time you see one always suprises you. A lot diapers take up a lot of room... so make doubley sure that there is space available to hide said diapers... and parents won't ask any questions when you get a 30 pound box from FedEx or UPS.

Overall... I would suggest buying sample packs first. There are a lot of "good" brands out there... and everyone has different tastes. Get some samples... find a brand you really like... then spring for the case.

Some useful diaper links.

XP Medical, (XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies) sells Abena, Molicare, and Attends... some of the top brands.

Magic Medical, (Adult Diapers at Magic Medical) offers the above, as well as Tranquility & Tena

Dry 24/7, (Dry 24/7) my personal favorite. Their diapers are super thirsty and inexpensively priced.

Secure Personal Care (Secure Personal Care) another favorite of mine. Great diapers... probably the best tapes out there... but they are pricey.

Bambino (Bambino Diapers - the ABDL website for Diapers, Adult Babies, Designer ABDL Diapers and more!) marketted specificly for AB/DLs, these diapers are very similar to the ones made by Secure... but they have cutesy baby prints. Really nice product... but hella pricey.

Oh... and stay away from brands like Kendall, Prevail, Protection Plus... anything "old people" sounding. These are brands used by the medical community... and most of 'em are pretty crappy.

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
The diapers you can buy online really depend on two things.

#1: Your budget. You get the best deals when buying by the case b/c shipping is free. However cases are expensive... look to spend between $60 & $80 on a case of diapers. They are a good value though... depending on the brand a case can contain anywhere from 50 to 100 diapers. That's a lot for the money. You can get regular packs to... but you have to pay like $5-10 shipping on those (depending on your location) so it's not always worth it.

#2: Storage space. A case of diapers is big big big. You may think you know... but the first time you see one always suprises you. A lot diapers take up a lot of room... so make doubley sure that there is space available to hide said diapers... and parents won't ask any questions when you get a 30 pound box from FedEx or UPS.

Overall... I would suggest buying sample packs first. There are a lot of "good" brands out there... and everyone has different tastes. Get some samples... find a brand you really like... then spring for the case.

Some useful diaper links.

XP Medical, (XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies) sells Abena, Molicare, and Attends... some of the top brands.

Magic Medical, (Adult Diapers at Magic Medical) offers the above, as well as Tranquility & Tena

Dry 24/7, (Dry 24/7) my personal favorite. Their diapers are super thirsty and inexpensively priced.

Secure Personal Care (Secure Personal Care) another favorite of mine. Great diapers... probably the best tapes out there... but they are pricey.

Bambino (Bambino Diapers - the ABDL website for Diapers, Adult Babies, Designer ABDL Diapers and more!) marketted specificly for AB/DLs, these diapers are very similar to the ones made by Secure... but they have cutesy baby prints. Really nice product... but hella pricey.

Oh... and stay away from brands like Kendall, Prevail, Protection Plus... anything "old people" sounding. These are brands used by the medical community... and most of 'em are pretty crappy.

Thanks for all the info, Do you know how many wettings the 24/7's take? I kinda want to start wearing all day on certain days.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
and parents won't ask any questions when you get a 30 pound box from FedEx or UPS.

My parents asked only the first time what was inside a 30 pound box that was for me which was a whole bunch of skateboarding decks I ordered. So if I ever receive anything really heavy from UPS or Fedex my parents just guess its skateboarding stuff, lol.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Then you are lucky. MY parents would ask questions if I ordered anything irrespective of weight. They always order stuff for me then expect me to pay them back, so if I ordered anything they would assume something was up, even if it wasn't. Even if I got them used to me ordering things, they would probably want to check everything I ordered. Still, one year to Uni!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Thanks for all the info, Do you know how many wettings the 24/7's take? I kinda want to start wearing all day on certain days.

The 24/7s will take a lot of wettings. They are currently what I use most. Typically just two will last me through the whole day. I put one on before going to work at 8AM... then I change into a clean one when I get home at 6PM... which lasts me until the next morning. They're good. :D

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
The 24/7s will take a lot of wettings. They are currently what I use most. Typically just two will last me through the whole day. I put one on before going to work at 8AM... then I change into a clean one when I get home at 6PM... which lasts me until the next morning. They're good. :D

Awesome. and thanks. Hmmm... I shall try these soon. Have any expierence with the Abri-Form Original X-plus? I have one friend who swears by them..

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The original abriform X-pluses are definately among the best out there, you won't go wrong with them.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
The original abriform X-pluses are definately among the best out there, you won't go wrong with them.
I have these, and yes they are wonderful, except their tapes suck suck suck! Buy a roll of nice patterned diaper tape off eBay, it's a must if you get x-plus!

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have these, and yes they are wonderful, except their tapes suck suck suck! Buy a roll of nice patterned diaper tape off eBay, it's a must if you get x-plus!

Personally I just use Duct Tape if the tapes are coming loose.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My only gripe about the Abri X-plus is the tapes... they are simply not strong enough to handle extended or overnight use. The tapes will typically break before the diaper is full. Drys don't have this problem... absorb about the same amount... and are cheaper to purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.