Questions about having sex in diapers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rog05002

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ok so I have a question for the ladies out there...(or anyone with good ideas lol)

My gf agreed at the beginning of our relationship 2 1/2 years ago to try having sex with diapers on. Now clearly I have waited a very long time for this, but for good reason. I have no idea logistically how to go about doing this!

Seriously, what would be the best way for my gf to get pleasure out of it as well? I mean for me just seeing her in them is plenty, and I am really appreciative that she would be willing. But still, I want it to be an enjoyable experience for her, so I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions?

Thanks in advance everyone, I really enjoy having a place to ask these seemingly stupid questions.

Jussen

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
:eek: um.. if I may :educate:

I think you should just go for it :sweatdrop:

Either way, she's gonna get pleasure out of it lol :D

rog05002

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Haha wish someone had told me that two years ago! :D

I do plan to...I just don't wanna be an idiot about it! And while I am sure she will enjoy it as much as normal sex, I am also kinda hoping she gets something more out of it, ya know? Like maybe women get stimulated by diapers in a certain area or something, I dunno..

Jussen

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
um, try to make it as comfortable as possible - add lots of squishy pillows and blankets and stuff ^^

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
cutting holes in the front might be helpful. Otherwise you could just hump each other or something. I don't know.

rog05002

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
comfortable is definitely good..i dunno about the holes for the same reason everyone else doesn't like them, it gets really messy..

Jussen

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Yeah it does, the absorbants will go *spleck* everywhere and I don't think that'll help things ^^;

Um - I'm not sure actually =o I'm actually not familiar with girl/guy... sex... lol

FSD

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
you could try pre stuff in diapers like a diapered lap dance or bump and grind in diapers or (last 1) pre diaper humping just to get you ready. Good luck hope I helped.

rog05002

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Oooh, that isnt a bad idea. i dont know if shes willing to give me a lap dance while diapered for the first time in her adult life but certainly some foreplay at the very least! thanks!

FSD

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
YAY! YOUR WELCOME! You should post how it went afterwords, if you dont mind.

rog05002

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I absolutely will! Still, any other advice is always helpful so if you are anybody else thinks of something, do let me know.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
If you both rub together while wet is a great way to start off with kinky diapered sexyfullness. Or ya know.... working each other... inside the...
You get the idea.

rog05002

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
haha yea i get the idea lol. i dunno if she is willing to wet just yet either! but that does sound like a lot of fun

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
You could always have her on her knees with her head laying on the pillow and you rub her diaper from the back. Sounds kind fun.

C

crazyboy

clitorial stimulation, just grind on her as if you were actually having intercourse, it is way better if the diapers are WET. as far as her not wetting, be creative, we have children and we had a major problem with the kids getting into stuff, so we locked all the doors, and i convienently lost anything that could open the door so she "had no choice". once they do it the first time, it is usually a done deal. she loves not having to "get up". p.s. i'm not trying to be a proffessional here, just some ideas that worked for me. if you only have one toilet it could somehow "stop working" for the night.........? good luck.

rog05002

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hmm that sounds good at the very least for some foreplay, but my guess is that she is going to want to finish right lol. As for the wetting, though we dont live together, I know she wont fall for the "my toilet isnt working so just go in your diaper" unfortunately. I think at some point I will just have to ease her into wetting assuming she enjoys our diaper play to begin with (which I am PRAYING she does!! and is why I started this thread, to make sure she gets maximum enjoyment)

Status
Not open for further replies.