Questions about Goodnites previous designs

Xiaoyu86 said:
I saw that there once was a boxer type Goodnites but it's been discontinued unfortunately
full

Reactions: Xiaoyu86
Wow nice ^^ seems like you're an avid diaper collector @ade

Littlebabybecca said:
Here are a few of the older Girls XL versions here in the states. I believe the current ones have cupcakes, I haven't bought any in a few years, I still have a few packages of the Owl design.
Just adding, the last girls XL also had butterfly prints (they were my fav) that come with the owls. And yeah the new ones are pink, white, and purple cupcakes and sprinkles (mostly a meh shade of purple) on one pair and (pretty boring) white stars/purple background on the others.

Last edited:
Reactions: Littlebabybecca
The drynites 8-15 (I still use them as pull ups if I change an hour before a shower) have updated and I much prefer the old designs and the ones before that since the current ones look quite grown up and I'm more of a girly girl person. I preferred the old ones with the purple stripes and lilac polkadot background ones with butterfly's and the ones before that had a pink background and a butterfly with a flowery pattern on and the lilac ones with multicoloured flowers ones as I think they look the most toddlerish.

I find though that drynites/goodnights are not as descrete only because they crinkle under Pjs I find and they of course leak with people with big bladders.

Reactions: Xiaoyu86
DanielW said:
that had something to do with it, but it was probably a question of making them cheaper to produce (and making them just a little less reliable so people use more - but not enough to make people find a different product)

I honestly don't think Goodnites are any cheaper to produce now than they were when first introduced. They've cut down on the overall size, but they've clearly recycled funds gained by doing that into constant design improvements that I think are a plus overall and appealing to the target market.

DanielW said:
I couldn't dispute that, but they certaily look, feel, and perform more cheaply theses days
The bigger Goodnites were before my time, so I guess I just don't know what I’m missing.

I don't think any of us could serve as a fair judge of performance, since we aren't the target demographic anyway, but meh. I'll call it a wash! 😛

Well for starters, Does anyone know where I can find the Healthy Solutions segment thats listed in this pic? And secondly, I knew I was a tbdl when i was put back in Goodnites af age 7 for pooping in my underwear a lot. Ever since then, Ive had an attraction to diapers in some form or fashion.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201128-182750.png
    Screenshot_20201128-182750.png
    146.5 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Well for starters, Does anyone know where I can find the Healthy Solutions segment thats listed in this pic? And secondly, I knew I was a tbdl when i was put back in Goodnites af age 7 for pooping in my underwear a lot. Ever since then, Ive had an attraction to diapers in some form or fashion.

I wore them from 2003-2007.
2003=White (Trim-fit)
2004=BMX Bikes
2005=ATV
2006= Race cars and Boxers. I hated the boxers, I have muscular legs and did as a child and they always ripped around the legs when I pulled them up, glad they were discontinued
2007=Soccer players

DanElmontan said:
The boxers were awful. Way too small and leaky. I can see why they were discontinued.

ade said:
full

full

A=original 7-10 age range
B=new style 'trim-fit' 10-15 age range
C=original 10-15 age range

Trim-fit Drynites beside the equivalent Libero Night Comfort:
full
The XL’s that came out in the fall of 2000 were the best Goodnites ever, in terms of fit. I bought my first two 9-ct packs while attending grad school in Canada.

Xiaoyu86 said:
I tried to search on wayback archive but it's kinda complicated cause most of the links are broken
I can’t find any mention of the video anywhere. That screenshot of the Goodnites website, circa 1999, brings back good memories!

Back