Status
Not open for further replies.

princesscheyenne

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
i have a mommy domme shes new to all this and asked what is the difference between a domme and a mommy domme idk how to answer this someone please help whats the differences idk how to word it
:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Well, I'd say a domme is someone involved in the more usual aspects of BDSM, while a mommy domme is also a caregiver for her charge and treats him/her like a baby. And I'd say a person could be both, just depending on the role she is playing at that moment.

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If she doesn't know the difference between a dommy mommy and a domme, she probably isn't a dommy mommy.

A dommy mommy uses the chronological age of the 'baby' she's caring for to her advantage; humiliation, embarrassment and teasing are disciplinary tactics. Humiliating or embarrassing the 'baby' might also be enjoyable for the dommy mommy.

A typical mommy, on the other hand, provides infant-type care for an adult based on loving kindness and concern.

I'm sure ABs would be split by preference; there are times when I'd actually prefer a dommy mommy to a regular mommy.

Status
Not open for further replies.