question

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
i just wanted to know if their is a hypno file that some one can send me the link to that will,well make it easier to go,i tried to focuse on going when im sleeping or laying down but it has no use i juust cant do it,i can only do it when im standing,so yeah if some one can send me a link that i can d/L the file for free and safe or has a file and is able to send it by msn IM then just pm with your email,and yes i know alot of people dont think hypnosis works but yeah. thanks for the help

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Try progressive muscle relaxation. It get's you feeling alot more calm and relaxed and it might make it easier for you to go.

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
saddly i dont really know how to do that lol but thanks for the quick reply.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You can learn how to do it. There are probably heaps of mp3s around. What they are is they have nice "calming" background music playing and some chick saying "squeeze your fist, then release it and say relax", and tell you to do all sorts of shit like that. I have a cd that my psychologist gave me. Was supposed to melp me sleep, which it didn't, but it makes you alot more relaxed.

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
iit seams really comlicated on wat im reading,i cant find any mp3 downloads that r free lol

Yawgmoth

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I hesitate to do this, but there is a website for the more "extremists" in the community. If the mods don't think it's appropriate for it to be linked to here, then please remove it.

http://www.warpmymind.com

There's a ton of rather extreme mp3 hypnosis files there that I'm sure will make it "easier" to go. Although, personally, I'd advise against using any of them at all, it just seems like an all together bad idea.

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
dang some of them seem good but i dont have and im not able to pay for them

Yawgmoth

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
dang some of them seem good but i dont have and im not able to pay for them
From what I gather many of them are free, although they make you pay for the files that reverse the hypnosis. I migt be wrong about that though.

Role
Diaper Lover
Play TF2 as heavy, stand with your back to a wall, do not leave that wall, and shoot anyone who comes in your base, its a good stress reliver.

As is killing people then taunting, where the scout slaps his ass and says "Thats what I'm Talkin' bout."

Very funny game.

Find an outlet for your stress?

Status
Not open for further replies.