question

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIAPERBOY0707

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
please write how to put the penis before putting on the diaper up or down? And what if the penis is erect, then wait until the erection is over and then put on a diaper or try to put the penis down and put on a diaper?

LinkDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
If I have an erection I will close the diaper anyway facing up and little by little it will soften, this works because my penis is not very big, but it will depend on you it can be very painful.

If you prefer it, better wait for it to soften.

DIAPERBOY0707

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
LinkDL said:
If I have an erection I will close the diaper anyway facing up and little by little it will soften, this works because my penis is not very big, but it will depend on you it can be very painful.

If you prefer it, better wait for it to soften.
so in this situation you close the diaper and do not try to put the penis in the down position?

LinkDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
DIAPERBOY0707 said:
so in this situation you close the diaper and do not try to put the penis in the down position?
If possible put it downwards this will avoid leaks.

DIAPERBOY0707

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
LinkDL said:
If possible put it downwards this will avoid leaks.
if I see that the penis does not want to sleep should I try to put the penis down or let the penis stay awake?

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Its too uncomfortable to pin my diapers on properly if I have an erection. When I was a teen and it happened while I was being diapered at night, my mother would leave the room and finish pinning my diapers on when it was no longer erect. Now, my wife often play with it or we have sex before she pins it on.

MangaFan

Fan of isekai manga and video games.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sometimes if its not sleeping I will diaper up anyway, and once it sleeps tuck it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.