Question

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
What diaper is white and in the rear has wetness indicators spaced an inch apart of each other?

Abena?

No. It has one line but spaced apart.

And a plastic landing zone.

No idea give up

Well if you don’t know, maybe somebody might..... it’s like a puzzle. You have up so you lost.

Describe the wetness indicator. Is it blue or yellow?

Yellow I think I threw it away. I don’t use opened packs of anything . Was 3 lines all separated . May be years old ?

No other marks? Standard blue tapes? Plastic backsheet?

Yes plastic that’s all I know ... they had a plastic taping zone like the bambino Bianco used to look but this has a wetness indicator

That's a tough one. I don't know of a diaper with a dashed wetness indicator. The closest I can guess is maybe Forsite AM PM.

Last edited:
The dashed part sounds honestly like a Depend Ultra w/tabs. They went cloth back for like a minute but are still one of the only nationally produced retail store brands out there that are plastic but are six tape and blue indicator.

Another one may be my go-to diaper Tranquility ATN. The middle looks like street lines. Yellow outside lines with blue stamped product info that look like dashes. When wet, the words disappear and the yellow turns to blue. Since plastic is so scarce commercially, it should be pretty easy to narrow down. How about thickness/absorbancy? The difference of an ABDL diaper (by production) should be an automatic distinction by how it's shaped and it's ability to hold several mL over your cheaper medical supply/retail diaper. Best of luck!

Back