Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Your 19 this whole thread seems to be BS to me. Your old enough that you can get diapers yourself just fine... take a cab or something if you truly don't have any way to get to the store alone. Though i'm pretty sure this thread was just posted here because you want some suggestions to go wet yourself for your fantasies... We don't particularly like posts like that here.

D

daria7483

2 points which I don't think have been said yet:

1. It is not your mother's job to buy you diapers. They are a fetish/indulgence item for you. Your mom should not have to spend money on your fetish! This would be like me asking my mom to buy me a vibrator. Do some chores or some babysitting or get a part-time job to earn money, and then ride your bike to the store and buy diapers yourself. There are tons of threads here on how teens can get diapers, do a search for them.

2. If I had a teenager who suddenly began wetting his bed/pants after years of being potty trained and dry at night, I would be seriously worried. Sudden bedwetting in teens is not normal and not a common reaction to typical teen stresses like school or social life. It is an indicator of either a physical problem (can be a symptom of diabetes, which is a very serious disease) or severe, severe stress (think the kind of stress that comes with death of a close family member or being sexually assaulted). It is wrong to put your mom through that kind of worry about you when you know there is nothing wrong with you, just to get diapers. Not to mention the potential costs of doctor's visits and tests.

Role
  1. Sissy
hey Jade I do get money but I am really really sure you might think is too gross for you and that goes for everyone here that replied to my post

I'm sorry the money you make is too gross for me? Do you mean gross as in 'Eeeewwww its covered in disgusting oozing fungus' or gross as in your gross salary is a lot bigger than mine, as in your a millionaire.

Please if you are serious about wanting help on this subject take your time writing your replies so we can actually understand what you are trying to tell us. It will help you actually get relevant advice.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm sorry the money you make is too gross for me? Do you mean gross as in 'Eeeewwww its covered in disgusting oozing fungus' or gross as in your gross salary is a lot bigger than mine, as in your a millionaire.

Please if you are serious about wanting help on this subject take your time writing your replies so we can actually understand what you are trying to tell us. It will help you actually get relevant advice.

I think he means that he got it in a way that could be gross

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Hey guys and gals I am truly sorry about this post that I made can you please stop writing in it please??? An let it Bygones be Bygones please???

LinusBlueSnow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Dude, to quote kidiak "Don't do it." I agree with Daria, and personally my own mother knows, I had to tell her because she was on the verge of finding my stash. My mom's very open-minded and while she's ok with it, even she's not encouraging it and she just doesn't want the rest of my family finding out about it. While she's accepting of it and keeps my stash under wraps and protected, she's ReALLY open-minded and I really lucked out having a mom that's as open-minded as her. Unless your mom's like this and won't take you to a psychologist for questions, don't do it.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well everyone pretty much already told you what I would say myself. But both of my parents know about me and I sort of wish I never did tell them. There been pros and cons about it in my situation. But that is MY situation not yours or anyone elses. I seen peoples moms that kicked them out since they were over 18 years old since they wore diapers in the house.

Your best bet is to get a job and buy your own. Also saying sorry about it does help but it won't mean anything at all if your quality of posts do not improve. We don't ask you to write better then anyone else here, however we like to see posts that we can understand.

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hey guys and gals I am truly sorry about this post that I made can you please stop writing in it please??? An let it Bygones be Bygones please???

Sure. I'll forget about your post and forgive you because I'm really nice.

Oh shit, I lied. because that's what ninjas do. writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it writing in it

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Thank you Pojo and yes what Pojo said is what I meant when I said that it was gross you might not want to hear how I get the money and to everyone else it is hard living with a overprotective mother that works as payroll for a hospital, isn't there a saying that goes like this "When you are in trouble and or hurt you could always turn towards your mother for guidance and help and or help to get everything under control; and you could always turn towards your mother and or mom for help if there is something not going for you."

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Thank you Pojo and yes what Pojo said is what I meant when I said that it was gross you might not want to hear how I get the money and to everyone else it is hard living with a overprotective mother that works as payroll for a hospital, isn't there a saying that goes like this "When you are in trouble and or hurt you could always turn towards your mother for guidance and help and or help to get everything under control; and you could always turn towards your mother and or mom for help if there is something not going for you."

punctuation-marks.jpg

I'm not in the mood to decode a ****ing puzzle. If you aren't going to use punctuation, you might as well be writing in the lost language of the Ainu.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Thank you Pojo, and yes what Pojo said is what I meant. When I said that it was gross you might not want to hear how I get the money, and to everyone else it is hard living with a overprotective mother that works as payroll for a hospital, isn't there a saying that goes like this "When you are in trouble and or hurt you could always turn towards your mother for guidance, and help and or help to get everything under control; and you could always turn towards your mother and or mom for help if there is something not going for you." By the way the gross thing I do to get the money is I rub my mom's feet.

E

Error404

Okay. Everyone has been beating round the bush in this thread and no one has actually said what NEEDS to be said.

Grow. The. Hell. Up.

Lose your perverted fantasies, you're effectively using your own mother as a sexual item, so, although I'm not against that, I can't see it being a healthy or working relationship.

If you want diapers, buy them yourself. Rubbing feet? Big deal, I know of people of a lesser age doing worse.

If you really want her to know, face up to the fact and tell her one way or another. I told my parents via an email and spent the whole day at college throwing up because I was such a nervous wreck knowing they'd read it.

And even after you've told her, don't expect her to be all like "Well, what size do you want?", I'd more expect the very natural reaction of "Where the hell did I go wrong?!" followed by any other multitude of reactions, probably leading to your mother having a mental breakdown.

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Guys, you're picking on him way too much. Yes, he is going about this all wrong. Yes, he is using horrible grammar and can't make his point. But this is a support group, and he is clearly confused as to how to do this.

OCC, wearing diapers or a pacifier out in the open is not the way to go. As others have said, trying to trick your parents gets you nowhere. There are two ways you can go about it, and I want you to seriously consider which you would prefer.

1) Telling your mom about it. The advantage to this is that you may feel more secure if she knows about it beforehand and doesn't flip out, and she may feel better that you trust her with it. On the other hand, it is a serious issue to parents that might hamper your development, and sending you to a psychiatrist is not actually a bad idea. The chances of her showing tolerance in this method is about 10%. The chances of her buying you diapers is about 0.5% however; do NOT bank on it.

2) You keep it hidden. Save up money and buy your own diapers. HOWEVER, you must be mature and responsible with this. You can wait another month or two or five if it means having enough money or procuring a good hiding spot. Your desires may or may not go away, but if you want to enjoy yourself, you have to rise above that and make sure you are safe before you indulge yourself.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
I know I know what everyone is talking about I should have posted the 1 post, but it did happen I can live that. I do sometimes I feel like I am stuck inside because I have to watch my little 4 year old nephew he is autistic and he has acid reflux, so he doesn't talk much just sounds, and he doesn't eat by mouth because of the acid reflux, so he eats by a feeding tube straight into his stomach, so I did once get money from my sister for watching her son and that stopped. So I was looking to see what I could do get money WITHOUT!!! stealing it.

So then one day ago my mom kept on saying that her feet were hurting her real badly, and she asked me to rub them for her, and she told me that if I wanted to make some money that she would pay me 1 dollar for 1 min. so that is how I can make some money, and its not using my own mother as a sexual item to let you know that Error404

By the way thank you all that really really kind to me and stand up for me the latest person that was kind, generous, respectful, and last but not least he was so kind to stand up for me I know I should stand up for my own self but I will respect those who really want to stand up for me so thank you, and thank you DLGrif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.