Question to all

RetroGamerGuy said:
Yeah I've narrowed my choices to red or silver foxes or wolves. Real original

Go with whatever works for you. Foxes are a popular choice.

Reactions: Fireheat and AmTheBaby
Hey, look: it doesn’t matter if your a wolf, fox, rabbit or feline. Trust me, nobody confuses me for Little2Roo/ Tig even though we’re both big cat species. You can chose markings, eye colors, whatever you feel makes you stand out! My ex and I had red/black fox/skunks as our sonas. We found many others with our same color combo, but nobody ever confused us with anyone else because your personality defines more about your character than markings. :3

Last edited:
Reactions: JustAFloof
RetroGamerGuy said:
Yeah I just like wolf, fox and dog like animals it's just getting something that is yours and not copying someone else
Which animal best fits your personality ?

Fox Christmas

Reactions: JustAFloof and AmTheBaby
My sona is just a generic “big cat mix”. I like so many large felines I decided to just not pick. Am I a puma? Lion cub? Mountain lion? Who knows?! AM JUST CUTE!

Reactions: JustAFloof and KitsuneFox
not gonna lie I thought you were a mouse or Kangaroo or something lol

Reactions: AmTheBaby
The only important thing about your fursona is that you like it. It doesn't matter if there is one (or many) others that look like yours.
If you can't decide which animal you like the most, you could always make an hybrid (mixing two or more animals). You mentioned you like fox, wolf and dog like animals, so you could look a bit about a folf (fox and wolf hybrid). If you're still not convinced about it you can make your own species mixing various features (the problem with this is that you'll have to explain how your species work to the artists each time you want to request or commission art XD)

yeah lol its just hard for me because being creative has never been easy for me! Being very mildly autistic I never really clicked with art or anything so art class was not easy.

I'm also awfully bad at creativity XD
That's why my advice is to start with something "simple and unoriginal". If you like it and keep it great, if not, you can make small changes as you find interesting things from other people's fursonas. For example, maybe you find someone whose fursona has heterochromia and you like it a lot, so you decide to include it on your sona. As I said before, a fursona is not definitive and immutable, you can modify it over time as you want.

Another important thing is that you can join the furry community and interact with other furs without having a fursona, so maybe joining a furry forum/server and asking for advice on how to make a fursona could help.

My fav furry are mlp in diapers and yeah a lot of furry people wear diapers and I’m even a Little pony furry and love to wear diapers too. It’s super cute.

Reactions: RetroGamerGuy
I think i just need to sit down with an artist and chat about it lol

Reactions: Fireheat
RetroGamerGuy said:
I still haven't even decided 100% on my own fursona since recently switching to the fur fandom. Really gotta get some babyfur art if i do
My recommendation would be to get the art before deciding. Find an lesser known artist who enjoys drawing art for themself and throw a few bucks at them to draw you whatever generic wolf/fox/dog mix suits their fancy.

Reactions: AmTheBaby
Toy sized dogs like to anoint their surroundings so they need to be diapered. Don't ask how I know.

Back